Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 05-25-2006, 10:51 PM   #1
I'm your huckleberry...
Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 3 years

04 R6
84 Tecate 250 3 wheeler

Send a message via AIM to psykohaulic
please delete this post mods.....

Hey, whats kickin, the name is Chris;

I live at 1960 and Ella (a few blocks from 1960 and 45), and wanna see who wants to ride this Sat (5/27/06) around 1800 or so when it attempts to cool off and lives near me/is willing to ride over. I been on my R6 for about a month now. Ive ridden before, but primarily Sportsters and stuff. What I'm getting at is: I'm not a stunter, a blur I'm goin so fast, or a show-off. I just wanna get a group of bikes, set off, and ride in any direction for a few hours.

If you wanna come, kickass, but dont be wantin to redline it after every redlight. Also, I'm not flaming, but theres a user or 2 on here whos favorite line is, "Show me some pictures of the wear on your tires while I flex in front of a mirror and flaunt how hardcore I am." If thats you, youre just gonna be bored. I'll wear 10 sets of rubber out with just the middle bald before I over-do it and drop my ride.

So basically, if you guys wanna just go somewhat easy and make people say, "Holy thats a lot of sportbikes!", Id be honored to meet you and ride with you. And if we get enough bikes together, we might could even go to dinner before/after.

P.S. My wife may be on shotgun, so that def tells you I'm not after speed, just the pleasure of riding.

Thanks for lettin me be a part of the community,

Last edited by psykohaulic; 05-25-2006 at 11:16 PM. Reason: wrong section
psykohaulic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 11:03 PM   #2

Dude this belongs under "Events, Meets, and Rides".

ptd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2006, 08:19 AM   #3
straight shooter

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

2003 Kawi ZX9r Green Machine-sold
1995 Honda CB 1000 Big One

Send a message via Yahoo to jrock
really..but if I am in town ( July exact).. I could do some riding like that.
Chris, I would be down except I am outta town

hehehe that rhymed..
"I get a total charge out of inspiring others to follow their dreams and not to fear change. Embrace it. Realize that money isn't the end-all, be-all. What is important, what really has value, is Time. As motorcyclists, we all face increased risks on the road, and on the track. Do something with your time; don't have a bag full of regrets when the train comes to a stop. "
jrock is offline   Reply With Quote