Welcome back to us :/ Our hosts data center was down for the entire day.
MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Reply
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 01-26-2010, 09:07 PM   #1
e_mailaccnt
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 53












Help, Icon Pivot Kit / Pro pivot Kit

Noob here but is there a difference between


http://www.rideicon.com/product_deta...y=2228&id=8843

and

http://www.rideicon.com/product_deta...y=2228&id=8842

they look the same but i don't know?
e_mailaccnt is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
pivot shaft wrench aaronr90 How To's and Q & A's 7 11-17-2012 11:14 PM
Pivot Pegs TomballD General Discussion (Moto Related) 0 09-26-2011 10:53 AM
Adjustable swimg arm pivot question... Vividkid How To's and Q & A's 0 11-17-2010 11:39 PM
GSXR K8 Swing-arm pivot height kit maxgs Taking it to the Track 10 07-20-2009 04:12 PM
Advertisement
Old 01-26-2010, 09:10 PM   #2
Scottie
Senior Member
 
Scottie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Katy
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 245

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
FJR 1300
FZ6 (Raven)








Icon changed the design of their shields from a standard shield to a "proshield". You will need to find the type of shield fitted to your helmet and buy the corresponding pivot kit.
__________________
90% of car drivers don't see you. The other 10% are out to get you.
Scottie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 09:17 PM   #3
e_mailaccnt
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 53












okay thanks a lot
e_mailaccnt is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Advertisement


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:09 PM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy