Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

View Poll Results: what do you do when a sales dude is at your door?
Listen to what they have to offer and purchuse it if its something valuble to you. 11 21.57%
slam the door in there face. Dont even care if its totaly free. 16 31.37%
tell them no soliciting then slam the door in there face. 10 19.61%
tell them they suck at life and need a real job then slam the door in there face. 14 27.45%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 05-22-2006, 10:36 AM   #81
Dumb Gook
Feedback Rating: (0)

Send a message via AIM to TooBuku

it's free to use jake.
Team BLT.
TooBuku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 10:57 AM   #82
Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Be careful about the "get a real job" comment. Part of a job that I had about 8 years ago involved selling door-to-door. I didn't really like it and didn't like bothering people at home so I was only making about $650 a week. That was for 10 sales. I'd screw off for most of the week - go to movies, batting cages, etc then work hard on Friday to meet the quota.

There were some guys there pulling in $2,000 a week - every week.

Anyway, to answer your question. I'll listen to what they have to say. If it's something I don't need I just tell them that I don't need it.

Then I'll accidentally let the dog out.

Last edited by MadseasoN; 05-22-2006 at 11:03 AM.
MadseasoN is offline   Reply With Quote