Welcome back to us :/ Our hosts data center was down for the entire day.
MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 01-26-2010, 01:29 PM   #81
Ulric
Dirty Old

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
05 FZ1

Quote:
I don't know man. Not sure I agree with this post. A fellow rider is a fellow rider. We don't want any of our fellow riders to eat it no matter what they were doing on a bike. I mean obvioulsy if they are riding crazy and eat it that is their cost of doing it but we have all dont crazy stuff on a bike. And if they eat it I guarantee they could give a rats about anyone's sympathy but we should always give sympathy to the family and friends of the down rider no matter what the cause.
I dunno about that, I see one being a hazard... I tend to have some hopes they bust their before they cause an accident or hurt someone else. And if I'm the one that has to to bust my to avoid something cause by their stupidity?
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Driver frustrated after close encounter with reckless sport-bike riders Zapata General Discussion (Moto Related) 186 01-12-2012 10:55 PM
Sport bike riders going to cruisers.... how was it??? or have you done it?? floyd600 General Discussion (Moto Related) 78 06-07-2011 11:37 PM
I have noticed drivers getting more and more aggressive against sport bike riders. eltejano General Discussion (Moto Related) 34 06-06-2011 10:26 AM
Another reason to hate Dallas and their sport bike riders. eltejano General Discussion (Moto Related) 124 06-06-2010 10:20 PM
Sport Riders Vs Cruisers Mr.Butts General Discussion (Moto Related) 63 02-20-2008 07:17 PM
Advertisement
Old 01-26-2010, 01:37 PM   #82
Unicron

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
CBR RR 600

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbfuller View Post
lets see some pictures of you with those bikes then. and who are the users that can vouch for you?
ha, just ran into this thread. the OP is one of my best friends, and yes...he had an MV and a couple of those throwback ducs.

the OP is by far one of the most carefull vehicle operators I know. i would say he is on the opposite personality spectrum from a person who would blow between cars 100+ MPH. so, this was the wrong place to post his rant; and yes, wishing death on others whom you off isn't cool...but most of us have had similar thoughts at least once.
Unicron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 03:14 PM   #83
texlurch
Official MH tag inspector

Feedback Rating: (2)

Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
04 ZX-10R
02 ZX-12R BOTM 12/11
00 ZX-12R
07 GSXR 600
00 TL1000R BOTM 07/12 (sold)

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by freewheelie View Post
I don't know man. Not sure I agree with this post. A fellow rider is a fellow rider.
If a "fellow rider" pulls a bone head move and takes himself out, I call it like it is.. a bone head move pulled by a dumbass. I'll feel sorry for his family and friends left behind by his bonehead move, but zero sympathy for the bonehead.

Sorry, they don't get a pass on common sense and responsibility in life, just because they ride a bike.

If you ride like an , jerk, douche, bonehead (take your choice) then you are all the above... it's not "oh, he's on a bike so it's all cool"

"F" that... talk about nearsighted and narrow minded.
.... Home of the "Black Ninja's"
texlurch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 03:25 PM   #84
JRxGRUBZx

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
O-six six durty six (r.i.p)
07 zx6r (rip)
o-five six durty six (rip)
01 f4i - yes yes im a trader .

rev has a point..... but hey i do wheelies so i cant say ;D
JRxGRUBZx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 04:33 PM   #85
Challen
MSF Lead Instructor

Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
2000 ZX12R
2008 250R
2012 ZX10R

Quote:
Originally Posted by texlurch View Post
I don't wish anyone dead...

altho

I have seen people on bikes more then a few times that embarrassed me to be associated with them as a "rider". I am a rider, and was thinking "what a dumbass".

Can't imagine what the cagers around me thought...

By the same token, when someone riding like a douche eats it, I feel no sympathy whatsoever.. I refuse to toss out the "poor them" just because they were on a bike. Stupid is as stupid does, and if it bites you in the , then so be it.

Have a nice day!!!!!!!!!!!
Nicely said. Couldn't have done better myself.
Challen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 04:55 PM   #86
Reventon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulric View Post
I dunno about that, I see one being a hazard... I tend to have some hopes they bust their before they cause an accident or hurt someone else. And if I'm the one that has to to bust my to avoid something cause by their stupidity?
Exactly. Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by texlurch View Post
If a "fellow rider" pulls a bone head move and takes himself out, I call it like it is.. a bone head move pulled by a dumbass. I'll feel sorry for his family and friends left behind by his bonehead move, but zero sympathy for the bonehead.

Sorry, they don't get a pass on common sense and responsibility in life, just because they ride a bike.

If you ride like an , jerk, douche, bonehead (take your choice) then you are all the above... it's not "oh, he's on a bike so it's all cool"

"F" that... talk about nearsighted and narrow minded.
Yes, I would give sympathy for the family. But not to someone who is asking for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRxGRUBZx View Post

Well let's hope you don't do it between cars right? haha
Reventon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 04:58 PM   #87
Reventon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unicron View Post
ha, just ran into this thread. the OP is one of my best friends, and yes...he had an MV and a couple of those throwback ducs.

the OP is by far one of the most carefull vehicle operators I know. i would say he is on the opposite personality spectrum from a person who would blow between cars 100+ MPH. so, this was the wrong place to post his rant; and yes, wishing death on others whom you off isn't cool...but most of us have had similar thoughts at least once.
You are right Unicron. HAHA, well I don't think I have the power to actually wish death on someone. If so I would be some , I probably be floating around rather then driving. I really can wish anything I want, but it doesn't change anything. I wish to be a billionaire and that hasn't happened yet.
Old 01-26-2010, 05:00 PM   #88
DanteLee
Sexy Dynamite

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 6 years

Bike(s):
suzuki katana 96(sold)
honda cbr f4i 06 (sold)
ride my neighbors harley cuz he doesnt ride it

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRxGRUBZx View Post
whatup.........
Old 01-26-2010, 05:05 PM   #89
DrAwkwArD
Banned

Trackdays: 9

User is banned

DrAwkwArD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 06:19 PM   #90
xhangyx

Feedback Rating: (18)

Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
09 repsol
06 r6 *track*
08 cbr1000rr Repsol fairings
07 crf70
02 crf450

In case anyone is unclear of the definition...

Douchebag- Someone who has surpassed the levels of jerk and , however not yet reached ****er or mother****er. Not to be confuzed with douche.

Example

Rob:He kept hitting on my girlfriend at the party, he just wouldnt leave her alone!!
Sam: , what a douchebag.
xhangyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 07:27 PM   #91
LynxRyder
n00b

Experience: 1-3 months

Bike(s):
2007 Kawasaki ZX-6R (Lynx)
2000 Fiddy (Mini Lynx)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xhangyx View Post
In case anyone is unclear of the definition...

Douchebag- Someone who has surpassed the levels of jerk and , however not yet reached ****er or mother****er. Not to be confuzed with douche.

Example

Rob:He kept hitting on my girlfriend at the party, he just wouldnt leave her alone!!
Sam: , what a douchebag.

Do we really want people wishing death upon other riders on this forum...

*edit*
I'm referring to the OP, not Justin.

Even if it was a rant, no rider deserves to die because of what he/she does on the road. I've cut between cars plenty of times... there's plenty of room there. in Cali, it's legal. Why hate?

Last edited by LynxRyder; 01-26-2010 at 07:28 PM. Reason: Unclear
LynxRyder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 12:46 AM   #92
Reventon

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrAwkwArD View Post
With your attitude and pitiful personality that'll never happen. Mainly because you're a f*cking douche bag.
Your probably the f*ckin idiot that was riding that bike!! I rather be a douche bag than an idiot like you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LynxRyder View Post

Do we really want people wishing death upon other riders on this forum...

*edit*
I'm referring to the OP, not Justin.

Even if it was a rant, no rider deserves to die because of what he/she does on the road. I've cut between cars plenty of times... there's plenty of room there. in Cali, it's legal. Why hate?
So you are telling me its legal to cut between cars going 120mph? Hmmm I don't think so, maybe at standstill traffic speeds or a dead stop. Just because you do it doesn't mean its ok. So its ok someone does this and causes an accident? Some of you guys need to get real, but maybe your life sucks so you don't give a about others around you right? Well too bad for you, I care about my life and others around me.

Who the f*ck cares who I wish to die, do you really think me wishing it will come true?? If so pay me to wish for someone to die! Something I can make some extra money off of. lol

Anyways the guys that don't agree with me are more than likely very young which I am certain of and I'm done making my point. Just from your profile you ride for 1-3 months and you think you know whats up? Get the f*ck out kid. You want to go die, go ahead just stay out of my way while doing so. Even better go cut between stationary and get yourself killed. I wish all you idiotic riders die! haha I hope this gives you bad karma while your out riding next time. Good luck as death is upon you. Enjoy the short term life you are giving yourself. lol For the good responsible riders, have a safe ride and good health.
Old 01-27-2010, 12:54 AM   #93
xhangyx

Feedback Rating: (18)

Bike(s):
09 repsol
06 r6 *track*
08 cbr1000rr Repsol fairings
07 crf70
02 crf450

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reventon View Post
Your probably the f*ckin idiot that was riding that bike!! I rather be a douche bag than an idiot like you.

So you are telling me its legal to cut between cars going 120mph? Hmmm I don't think so, maybe at standstill traffic speeds or a dead stop. Just because you do it doesn't mean its ok. So its ok someone does this and causes an accident? Some of you guys need to get real, but maybe your life sucks so you don't give a about others around you right? Well too bad for you, I care about my life and others around me.

Who the f*ck cares who I wish to die, do you really think me wishing it will come true?? If so pay me to wish for someone to die! Something I can make some extra money off of. lol

Anyways the guys that don't agree with me are more than likely very young which I am certain of and I'm done making my point. Just from your profile you ride for 1-3 months and you think you know whats up? Get the f*ck out kid. You want to go die, go ahead just stay out of my way while doing so. Even better go cut between stationary and get yourself killed. I wish all you idiotic riders die! haha I hope this gives you bad karma while your out riding next time. Good luck as death is upon you. Enjoy the short term life you are giving yourself. lol For the good responsible riders, have a safe ride and good health.
seriously...can someone please ban this fool? i dont care what forum you're on, this is inappropriate
xhangyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 01:01 AM   #94
Pyrofallout
<<<< S.B.N. >>>>

Feedback Rating: (31)

Member Garage

^^^^

Textbook fcktard. About as useless as the people he's complaining about.
Pyrofallout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 01:12 AM   #95
Reventon

Quote:
Originally Posted by xhangyx View Post
seriously...can someone please ban this fool? i dont care what forum you're on, this is inappropriate
LOL You really think my wishes will come true? I did wish good upon good riders, isn't that what we need??? Just look at it as a wish for bad riders to become better riders right? Ban me from the truth? Guys that want to go cut between cars at high speeds are asking to die, thats the truth. I'm not making this sh*t up, you want to take risks and risks others the consequence is death bro.
Old 01-27-2010, 01:53 AM   #96
cj_sandman
custom user title!!

Bike(s):
'03 CBR 600 F4i
'99 FXST

The thread is full of people taking a rant way too seriously. I don't ever "wish death" in the literal sense upon anyone for how they ride. However, there sure are times when I just plain wish that certain types of moronic riders just didn't exist, for example: when I pay insurance dues for my bike and realize that the exorbitant rates insurance companies charge don't come from some sort of whimsical number generator, but rather are based off of factors which include and heavily rely upon crash statistics.

There are times and places when riding like a moron is not only ok, but even warranted - but as riders, we ought to at least attempt to limit those scenarios to situations where we don't put others at risk, only ourselves. It's also important to note that acting a fool in front of other non-riders causes them to take a dimmer, more narrow view of the sport and lifestyle that we riders love.

I have only met/rode with Reventon once, but I can certainly vouch for the guy in saying that he seemed to be a capable, and indeed responsible rider. So I gather that he lives by what he preaches as far as responsible riding is concerned. Furthermore, he was indeed riding a sweet vintage style Ducati when I saw him, and the idea that anyone would or should feel the need to lie about what they ride is plain retarded.

Anyways, I don't think he really wishes death upon anyone. He seemed like a pretty legit cat when I met him.

This is the Internet. Don't take rants so seriously.
cj_sandman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 10:52 AM   #97
Reventon

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj_sandman View Post
The thread is full of people taking a rant way too seriously. I don't ever "wish death" in the literal sense upon anyone for how they ride. However, there sure are times when I just plain wish that certain types of moronic riders just didn't exist, for example: when I pay insurance dues for my bike and realize that the exorbitant rates insurance companies charge don't come from some sort of whimsical number generator, but rather are based off of factors which include and heavily rely upon crash statistics.

There are times and places when riding like a moron is not only ok, but even warranted - but as riders, we ought to at least attempt to limit those scenarios to situations where we don't put others at risk, only ourselves. It's also important to note that acting a fool in front of other non-riders causes them to take a dimmer, more narrow view of the sport and lifestyle that we riders love.

I have only met/rode with Reventon once, but I can certainly vouch for the guy in saying that he seemed to be a capable, and indeed responsible rider. So I gather that he lives by what he preaches as far as responsible riding is concerned. Furthermore, he was indeed riding a sweet vintage style Ducati when I saw him, and the idea that anyone would or should feel the need to lie about what they ride is plain retarded.

Anyways, I don't think he really wishes death upon anyone. He seemed like a pretty legit cat when I met him.

This is the Internet. Don't take rants so seriously.
Thanks bro, but I just thought it was funny some guys take it very seriously. It is the internet you are right.
Old 01-27-2010, 11:01 AM   #98
Afterlife

No one deserves to die. Maybe have someone swerve in front of them while there driving between cars to make em realize how stupid they are. But thats a big maybe.
Afterlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 11:07 AM   #99
Versatile337
They call me V or Franco

Experience: 4 years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2009 GSX-R 750 (Blk/Matte Blk)

Member Garage

If you want to drive slow on the highway, keep your scooter/minivan in the right lane and don't get mad when someone who knows how to ride and isn't scared of a little speed passes you.

P.S - I NEVER go over the speed limit
Versatile337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 11:22 AM   #100
atexanone
*Facepalm Distributor*

Bike(s):
06 Kawi 636

atexanone is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement