MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 01-26-2010, 03:22 AM   #61
Reventon

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 5 years

Quote:
Originally Posted by freewheelie View Post
emBAREass'd maybe?
No I work! What is there to be embarrassed about? I'm not the idiotic rider that is looking to die. The biggest point is that he is putting others at risk due to his irresponsibility as a rider. You know he can kill a entire family out there with the way he rides. Of course we should complain about people like that. I ride but I am mature about whats going on around me. Do I need to ride between cars on the freeway? Is it necessary to risk others lives? I hear so many people on here complain about cages, but yet a lot of them don't respect cars as well. What a contradiction. Most of the guys I see that ride like are always dressed half-assed (lacking gear).

Last edited by Reventon; 01-26-2010 at 03:26 AM.
Reventon is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Driver frustrated after close encounter with reckless sport-bike riders Zapata General Discussion (Moto Related) 186 01-12-2012 10:55 PM
Sport bike riders going to cruisers.... how was it??? or have you done it?? floyd600 General Discussion (Moto Related) 78 06-07-2011 11:37 PM
I have noticed drivers getting more and more aggressive against sport bike riders. eltejano General Discussion (Moto Related) 34 06-06-2011 10:26 AM
Another reason to hate Dallas and their sport bike riders. eltejano General Discussion (Moto Related) 124 06-06-2010 10:20 PM
Sport Riders Vs Cruisers Mr.Butts General Discussion (Moto Related) 63 02-20-2008 07:17 PM
Advertisement
Old 01-26-2010, 03:39 AM   #62
Reventon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave C View Post
i bought my bike to ride... if it was fast enough i'd bob and weave through traffic too.
You would do that at the expense of risking innocent peoples lives? I guess some people don't know what responsibility is. My rant was the way this dude did it, he had absolutely no regard for others. What if I switched lanes at the moment he went between cars? His buddy with the ho was at least semi-careful, but still he risked his girls life by trying to keep up with the other idiot. That could have cause a multi-car accident risking many lives.
Old 01-26-2010, 03:43 AM   #63
Reventon

Quote:
Originally Posted by wes600rr View Post
sounds like a disgruntled squiddy that tried to keep up and failed. What owner hasnt done that on a street bike? riding dangerously and taking risks does not issue anyone a DESERVED death. EVER. there are more bad DRIVERS that kill bikers everyday than there are bad BIKERS that kill Drivers.
Been riding for over half a decade now and I have respected people around me in cars and bikes. I wasn't even on a bike when it happened. You know, maybe I enjoy the finer things in life that I don't want to waste my life from reckless riding. I'm not talking about bad riders, I'm talking about reckless riders who purposely endangers others lives. The only reason drivers kill more riders is quite obvious right??? I hope I don't have to explain this. haha
Old 01-26-2010, 08:28 AM   #64
Warmaster259

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
2002 ZRX 1200
2002 ZX12r
2001 KX125
2002 400EX Quad

Now I don't know you personally so I cant say if this goes for you or not(no offence if you speak the truth), but in my history of riding, most people who start talking about owning Ducati's have never even thrown a leg over a bike PERIOD. I see it on a daily basis, people ask me what kind of bike mine is then proceed to tell me they have a Ducati back at home. It sure seems odd.
Old 01-26-2010, 09:44 AM   #65
spartandude
Custom User Title

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 4 years

Bike(s):
750 honda shadow spirit

Member Garage

PSA
Reventon: please use the multi-quote option at the bottom of the posts that you want to comment on. It is right next to the "quote". This will allow us to read your responses without having to scroll through all of those posts. Otherwise we will start ribbing you as a PW trying to get their post count up.
Thanks.
My left eye turned into my skull and attempted to eat its way through my brain to escape the visual assault of stupidity. Awww , it just got to my Primary Motor Cortex. I can feeeeeeeeeeelllkknowqenf npnvpjw jwq uqvrp
spartandude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 09:57 AM   #66
DanteLee
Sexy Dynamite

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 6 years

Bike(s):
suzuki katana 96(sold)
honda cbr f4i 06 (sold)
ride my neighbors harley cuz he doesnt ride it

Quote:
Originally Posted by spartandude View Post
PSA
Reventon: please use the multi-quote option at the bottom of the posts that you want to comment on. It is right next to the "quote". This will allow us to read your responses without having to scroll through all of those posts. Otherwise we will start ribbing you as a PW trying to get their post count up.
Thanks.
shush it with your measly 872 posts....
Old 01-26-2010, 11:06 AM   #67
freewheelie
Banned

User is banned

freewheelie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 11:16 AM   #68
Pyrofallout
<<<< S.B.N. >>>>

Feedback Rating: (31)

Trackdays: 10+

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanteLee View Post
shush it with your measly 872 posts....
you shush it wit your measly 4,423 posts.
Pyrofallout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 11:19 AM   #69
Pyrofallout
<<<< S.B.N. >>>>

Feedback Rating: (31)

Trackdays: 10+

Member Garage

The fact still remains your post was idiotic, and you need to learn how to mutli quote. Also gixxerbill does a really job and pretending he isn't gixxerbill. Get tired of that "other" site bill or what happened?
Pyrofallout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 11:21 AM   #70
DanteLee
Sexy Dynamite

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 6 years

Bike(s):
suzuki katana 96(sold)
honda cbr f4i 06 (sold)
ride my neighbors harley cuz he doesnt ride it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrofallout View Post
you shush it wit your measly 4,423 posts.
PW!!!
Old 01-26-2010, 11:23 AM   #71
spartandude
Custom User Title

Bike(s):
750 honda shadow spirit

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanteLee View Post
PW!!!
For life!!! or until I get one.
My left eye turned into my skull and attempted to eat its way through my brain to escape the visual assault of stupidity. Awww , it just got to my Primary Motor Cortex. I can feeeeeeeeeeelllkknowqenf npnvpjw jwq uqvrp
Old 01-26-2010, 11:25 AM   #72
DrAwkwArD
Banned

Trackdays: 9

User is banned

DrAwkwArD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 11:25 AM   #73
Reventon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warmaster259 View Post
Now I don't know you personally so I cant say if this goes for you or not(no offence if you speak the truth), but in my history of riding, most people who start talking about owning Ducati's have never even thrown a leg over a bike PERIOD. I see it on a daily basis, people ask me what kind of bike mine is then proceed to tell me they have a Ducati back at home. It sure seems odd.
Well there are users on here that can vouch for me.
Old 01-26-2010, 11:27 AM   #74
Reventon

Quote:
Originally Posted by spartandude View Post
PSA
Thanks.
Come on like I care about post counts. Do I win a prize for posting a lot? I think you can look at how long I have been a member to see if I care. Not like I joined yesterday and started posting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by freewheelie View Post
wow you got alot of money tied up in those pizza bikes. I guess I would be very contained too. You said you have been riding 5 years. How many miles logged or how many track days? And I don't think weaving thru cars is that dangerous. Especially if you pratice it alot on grand theft auto. I want you to know i haven't caused one accident on the road or the game unless I am using my mini uzi to get a cager out of my way.

I'll be honest I haven't logged a lot of miles, maybe 10,000 miles. I don't have much time to ride as I want to. But whether I have 10,000 miles or 100,000 miles cannot justify riding like a douche.

Last edited by Reventon; 01-26-2010 at 11:32 AM.
Old 01-26-2010, 11:29 AM   #75
Reventon

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrAwkwArD View Post
You're a f*cking douche bag.
Your the douche bag idiot. Just wanted to use that word huh? Can you describe how I am a douche bag idiot? The fact I think riders should be respectable to others around them make me a douche? Well your the f*cking idiot for thinking so. Maybe you were the douche causing trouble on the freeway.

You have two years experience to call other riders a douche back? Idiot...

Last edited by Reventon; 01-26-2010 at 11:33 AM.
Old 01-26-2010, 11:30 AM   #76
Reventon

Old 01-26-2010, 11:38 AM   #77
spartandude
Custom User Title

Bike(s):
750 honda shadow spirit

Member Garage

Reventon; please review the recent happenings with uniracer's account and proceed after you have decided on your own fate.

We denizens of the forum love a bit of rivalry and drama, but care must be taken not to flag attention to yourself as a useless moron whose sole purpose is to stir chit.
Thanks,
Old 01-26-2010, 11:38 AM   #78
texlurch
Official MH tag inspector

Feedback Rating: (2)

Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
04 ZX-10R
02 ZX-12R BOTM 12/11
00 ZX-12R
07 GSXR 600
00 TL1000R BOTM 07/12 (sold)

Member Garage

I don't wish anyone dead...

altho

I have seen people on bikes more then a few times that embarrassed me to be associated with them as a "rider". I am a rider, and was thinking "what a dumbass".

Can't imagine what the cagers around me thought...

By the same token, when someone riding like a douche eats it, I feel no sympathy whatsoever.. I refuse to toss out the "poor them" just because they were on a bike. Stupid is as stupid does, and if it bites you in the , then so be it.

Have a nice day!!!!!!!!!!!
.... Home of the "Black Ninja's"
texlurch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 11:39 AM   #79
sbfuller
the crotch-rocketeer!

Bike(s):
2006 Hayabusa (totaled)2007 Hayabusa, 2004 CRF 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reventon View Post
You really don't know whats up. lol I own two Ducatis and previous a MV Agusta F4.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reventon View Post
Well there are users on here that can vouch for me.
lets see some pictures of you with those bikes then. and who are the users that can vouch for you?
sbfuller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 12:47 PM   #80
freewheelie
Banned

User is banned

freewheelie is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement