Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 05-18-2006, 12:08 PM   #81

Member Garage

Originally Posted by RRCBR
Well maybe instead of posting about illegals all the time. You should dicipline your son, so you don't have to get phone calls like this......:icon_smil

Originally Posted by ownage
took him to jail for doing 85? i've seen people i ride with get a ticket for doing 120 in a 60, theres more to the story of course, he was prolly going way over 85 and of course driving 'wreckless',and the cop wrote 85 so he could still take defensive's all about the money.

Nope, nothing more to the story... We were going 75-80.. I made a lane change without the blinker going 80.... he waved me down.. and flashed the lights on my buddy... he took our IDs ( I handed the military and the license) and he told us to go up the street to kellys and wait.... we get there.. i turn the truck off.. i get my insurance information.. He comes up to Paki and tells him to get out... they goto the cop car and he said how old are you?... to which my buddy said I'm 19 sir... he turned him around and put the cuffs on him and tossed him in the back. He then came to me.. I said sir do you want my insurance? He said no.. get out. I go to the cop car and he said I clocked you both at 110 +.... (truck has a govenor at 105... so that's impossible) Then said... You serve my country and act like an on the freeway? How old are you? I replied 20 and then he tossed the cuffs on me and throws me in the back. I saw a few tow trucks pull up and I get the cops attention.. I said sir can our friends drive our cars home? (i had a buddy in the truck and he had a buddy in his car).. He replied no no ones driving home tonight...

Anyhow.... we were "clock at 110+" but ticketed for 90 but was going 75-80... The cop obviously didn't clock us at 110 + otherwise he woulda had an actual number... not "110 +"...

So 13-14 hours later I am out... I got to see some tiny hispanic dude who thought he was a bad talk smack to the cops... and then proceed to get an whoopin from 3 cops.... then they tossed him in the cell to where he talked smack to a 6 foot 5 black dude that weighed 350 lbs.... the black dude proceeded to knock him in the face and one punch took him (and his tooth) out...

Bout 10 hours into sitting on the floor one of the guys started having seizures.. (crazy chit)... foaming out the mouth and then swallowed his tongue.. (cops came in and took him out - not sure what happened to him)

I did in fact make my flight just on time.... flew 2 hours to phoenix then 5 to anchorage and then drove 6 hours to Eielson AFB.... (and this where I leave you to go take a shower cause I reek)

Oh and no I am not bashing cops for doing there jobs.. I was acting like a fricken idiot driving 85 in a 60 and not using my blinker.. but I do think I deserved a ticket and not 13 + hours in jail ... that's just me though.

Leason Learned...

Ask the wife.. 6 hour drive home from Anchorage.. stayed the speed limit the whole time... :laughing6