MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 05-15-2006, 08:59 PM   #1
paniro187

Feedback Rating: (0)

how sad is it.........

i really can't explain the way it makes me feel to see pics of someone happy and smiling yet they are not with us anymore. nutmegchoi posted that mydeathspace.com website and i think it's just too sad you know???? maybe if a person dies and all memories fade it can be easier because they are completely gone. sad because I've never had anyone die that's close to me. but when it happens i won't know how to take it i don't think. i see their profile and go back in their comments and see the point where it goes from happiness to sorrow and even though i don't know them at all it literally brings tears to me eyes. just a weird feeling I'm sharing is all. i'm a person that's really not good with expressing what i really feel but hopefully people here understand how i feel here.

When you add emotion to any equation, you can't trust the results-Unknown

Last edited by paniro187; 05-15-2006 at 09:09 PM.
paniro187 is online now   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
My sad.. sad build Z06 style Mark06gsxr Car Forum 177 06-10-2014 01:53 PM
Sad MH.. Sad. ArturoC Off Topic 3 03-19-2012 03:43 PM
Such a sad sad case Grinchy Off Topic 14 05-12-2011 11:10 AM
sad sad day!! yeffug General Discussion (Moto Related) 7 05-23-2009 05:26 PM
SaD SaD SaD....mini Bike Crash, Red Light Blowers... Reidlos General Discussion (Moto Related) 8 06-30-2007 06:54 PM
Advertisement
Old 05-15-2006, 09:07 PM   #2
hotcknstrips
Bevo's royal guard.

Feedback Rating: (8)

Experience: 7 years
Trackdays: 7

Bike(s):
09 Buell 1125CR

Charles, sometimes i wonder the same thing. both my grannies and my paternal grandaddy are gone, but I have no idea how I would cope if I loose my brother, or one of my sisters...or one of my parents.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Weird Lady
Mucus Membrane!
hotcknstrips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006, 09:11 PM   #3
ArturoC
51% Geek, 49% SuperHero

Bike(s):
'99 GSXR600
'04 NSR 50
'09 Yamaha WR250X
'07 Triumph 675

Member Garage

Send a message via ICQ to ArturoC Send a message via AIM to ArturoC Send a message via Yahoo to ArturoC Send a message via Skype™ to ArturoC
It's sad... one of the reasons I don't attend funerals is because I do not want that to be my last memory of the person.

I lost a coworker and a few people gave me for not going to the funeral. But later on, I asked them what their last memory of her was and they mentioned the funeral was a pretty strong one.

But all I remember, is the bright smiles and clanging keychains and the funny way she would say my name.

The happy pics are good, but I would want my page locked to prevent the sad/sorrowful comments.

:eh:
CMRA [Prov Nov]ice #404
Sponsors: D&D - GoPro - Amsoil
ArturoC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006, 11:29 PM   #4
Moody
Holy Smokes!

Feedback Rating: (4)

Bike(s):

You will find out just how weak you are and how worthless some beliefs can be. Within that void of vulnerability, you will either find life or death.

Open your eyes and reclaim the freedom you were born with. - Moody
Moody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006, 11:41 PM   #5
Buck Nasty
-playboy-

Bike(s):

blah we all have to die soon enough, i figure we r living on borrowed time. make the most of it. i already came to terms with it
Buck Nasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006, 11:47 PM   #6
fuknrobert
the necessary villain

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 5 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
'04 R6, '05 70, '04 fiddy!

^^terrorist mentality

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentgixxer
im not a midget , i was actually born with a type of dwarfism, but i took medication for 12 yrs to reach just 5'6"
fuknrobert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006, 11:50 PM   #7
BigC
AKA Big Daddy

Experience: 7 years

Bike(s):
88"HURRICANE 1000 ( crashed ) / 98"Z-71 1500 4x4 / 06" Nissan Sentra Spec - V 6 Speed / ZX-7 Ninja

Paniaro - what you're feeling is normal man. Coming from L.A. I had over 7 friends that died, all of them while I was in high school, two of them I played football with. When or if that time comes I can't tell you how to feel. It's ok to cry, but at all cost never act a fool at somebody's funeral. That scene is one of the most disheartning factors I've seen in my life. If you ever see someone acting all histerical, and out of control, especially if it is a family death, usually that person was the one that did the deceased wrong in some type way.
BigC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 12:42 AM   #8
jrock
straight shooter

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
2003 Kawi ZX9r Green Machine-sold
1995 Honda CB 1000 Big One

Send a message via Yahoo to jrock
I will share something, dude. I lived with my grandfather and grandma after he had a stroke and was paralyzed. I helped out as much as possible since i was only there on the weekends, ( job related) One day as I was sitting with him watching tv he had a massive heart attack and passed away. I mean literally died in my arms. It was a big, big shock. I was numb, emotionally for weeks. withdrew from family and went on a week long bing trying to forget. I really dont remember the funeral too much. I do remember that my future wife was the one who helped me snap out of it. Well to make this long story shortened. It wasnt the funeral and the greiving that i remember most. It was all the life lessons and the love and the joy that this man shared with me and gave to me that I remeber most. And the pictures I have of him are all smiling and having a good time. Thats how I remember him. I would want people to say thats how to remember me, when my time comes. I lost faith but wwith the love of my wife and the members of my family and church, I didnt self- destruct. Remember the departed with the memories of the good times
"I get a total charge out of inspiring others to follow their dreams and not to fear change. Embrace it. Realize that money isn't the end-all, be-all. What is important, what really has value, is Time. As motorcyclists, we all face increased risks on the road, and on the track. Do something with your time; don't have a bag full of regrets when the train comes to a stop. "
jrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 02:14 AM   #9
marlboroman71818
tramp

Bike(s):
05 busa

Member Garage

Send a message via AIM to marlboroman71818
lost my grandfather march 22nd this year, its pretty tuff knowing i will not be able to talk with him again. im still kinda in shock like it really didnt happen. im not sure how to explain it. every once in a while i will just break down. then i will thank of if it happens to another person i love and just kinda get it all out.
marlboroman71818 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 02:27 AM   #10
bentgixxer

Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
I has no bike :(
'14 Polaris 550 touring

Send a message via Yahoo to bentgixxer
your doing the right thing by talking about it. i face my demons every day of my life, everything from my buddy shooting himself, and our fire dept made the scene ( he was a member of the FD ) he was talking to everyone in the room, but on the way to the hospital he died, my worst demon, im sure that anyone that lives in the heritage park areas knows about this wreck, but it was a 7 yr old girl, that was crushed by the van she was riding in after a wreck. she fought like a champ, laying in the middle of the intersection in a pool of her own blood, and everyone elses sweat and tears. she survived for 30 minutes. il never forget the way she looked. and it still hurts when i drive through that intersection. after she died, there was a cross, with stuffed animals and flowers. but the hardest was the painted outline, and bloodstains from where she had laid.

when i pass, someday, i want my funeral to be a party, with everyone getting drunk as usual, having a good time. remember me for who i was, celebrate my life.

i have been to too many funerals ( well over 15 ), but i will not stop going them, once someone is gone memories is all you have. good or bad, embrace them either way.
We'll call it Corpsefish and Horsenuts.
bentgixxer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 02:27 PM   #11
nutmegchoi
Go girls!

Bike(s):
2013 CBR600RR Repsol

I do think about losing people around me.
But there's nothing I can do.
Same as there's nothing I can do about my own life but keep on going.
Try not to leave any regrets.
I'll be okay even if I die tomorrow.
I did most things I wanted to do, I lived life the way I wanted to do.
I donated my organs and that was the only thing I wanted to make sure before I die.
I just want to be a handful of ash, that's all.
I don't need a grave, I don't need tears.
I want people who love me and remember me to keep on going and be happy about their lives instead of crying over me.
If it cause pain for them to remember me, I rather be forgotten.
Hey, life goes on.
nutmegchoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 02:58 PM   #12
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com

Feedback Rating: (3)

Bike(s):
lots of em

Quote:
Originally Posted by paniro187
i really can't explain the way it makes me feel to see pics of someone happy and smiling yet they are not with us anymore. nutmegchoi posted that mydeathspace.com website and i think it's just too sad you know???? maybe if a person dies and all memories fade it can be easier because they are completely gone. sad because I've never had anyone die that's close to me. but when it happens i won't know how to take it i don't think. i see their profile and go back in their comments and see the point where it goes from happiness to sorrow and even though i don't know them at all it literally brings tears to me eyes. just a weird feeling I'm sharing is all. i'm a person that's really not good with expressing what i really feel but hopefully people here understand how i feel here.
I totally understand,
I see the pictures of the young riders who have fallen and passed. It makes me wonder what they thought or felt if anything.
I know on the sportbikes of today, one mistake and its sometimes to late to say or think I am not gonna do that again.
I see the faces of youthful exuberance and happy go lucky lives that are now gone and all due to one mistake. Its horribly sad to know they have no second chance.

Pan, I feel ya 100%
It's truly sad and I hope it serves as a wake up call to others that it can happen to anybody at anytime.

[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]
ScooterTrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 05:20 PM   #13
Rick H.I.C.
Got Surf? Snow? Track?

Feedback Rating: (3)

Bike(s):
03' 600RR, 05' CR125, 88'NSR 250

I have seen alot of death. It does not bother me. But when I lost my father I was just going through the paces for almost a year.

Advertisement