MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Closed Thread
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 05-15-2006, 03:16 PM   #41
Moody
Holy Smokes!

Feedback Rating: (4)

Bike(s):

I wonder why we are so screwed up as a race?

Open your eyes and reclaim the freedom you were born with. - Moody
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Divorce/child custody lawyer cuong-nutz Off Topic 17 04-03-2015 04:20 PM
Custody Battle Phydeaux Off Topic 13 02-27-2015 06:31 PM
Advertisement
Old 05-15-2006, 03:16 PM   #42
ratmzapa

Member Garage

reason is I work alongside immigration and these cases are on the rise...

Old 05-15-2006, 03:20 PM   #43
DOA
MH's slowest 600hp Busa

Feedback Rating: (15)

Quote:
Originally Posted by R6MILF
The AG's office has to handle here in AZ he's a cop so that's why they're invovlved, that and the office of Child Support here in AZ.He's never given me a dime for her and has refused to see her, she's 5 months old now, he said his new GF would never approve of him seeing her.
He's a cop???

WOW what a lucky woman you are. Once paternity is established you'll be able to go after his insurance to reinburse for your hospital bills AND your baby will enjoy immediate medical coverage under his city/county insurance benefits.

Let the AG do the work that they're going to do. He's a cop and they have really bad reps when it comes to their kids and child support. You have to be patient but you WILL succeed in getting this cheap f*ck to pay his share of the child support.

DO NOT GO AFTER THE WIAVER OF HIS PARENTAL RIGHTS, MAKE HIM MAKE THE MOVE IN COURT IF HE'S THAT LOW OF A . Later on in life he will through this guilt trip on your child that you were the one that didn't want him to see her. Don't give him the chance, be a good mom to your baby and let the guilt find him in this life that he wasn't a daddy, let alone a man.

-d
Old 05-15-2006, 03:21 PM   #44
ratmzapa

Member Garage

you should wait till you move to texas...lol....they will hand him his in a platter...

Old 05-15-2006, 03:28 PM   #45
WFO

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
2003 ZX9-R

if the child is a US citizen i don't think she can leave the country and travel via plane, train or boat directly to el salvador unless she has a passport. mom will have a hard time leaving as well if she is illegal. there is always the mexico option as well. best advice was to get a lawyer ...
Old 05-15-2006, 03:32 PM   #46
BoostJunkie

Member Garage

you should get her deported so she doesn't have the opportunity to take the child. I don't know if it works like that, but that's what i would do.

Old 05-15-2006, 03:33 PM   #47
50cc chick
I <3 Josh

Bike(s):
Aprilia Ride Smart 50 (SOLD)

Send a message via AIM to 50cc chick
sorry that you are having to go through all of this...I saw the battle for my lil bro and sis and it can get nasty...good luck but I think you can win this one, keep your head up
Old 05-15-2006, 03:38 PM   #48
R6MILF
Banned

Bike(s):
2000 Yami R6/2001 Aprilla RSV /2005 Yami 50

Send a message via AIM to R6MILF Send a message via Yahoo to R6MILF
User is banned

Old 05-15-2006, 03:59 PM   #49
Solracer
MotoHouston.com Owner.

Feedback Rating: (9)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2006 YZF600R (Street)
2009 Iron 883

Member Garage

My opinion here(which might be a bad idea) would be to find out where the child is, go and get her, and imediately file for custody. The risk of her taking the child is too high, you'd never see the daughter again.

Side note: why , when it comes to custody that the mother almost always wins? Even if the father is in better shape to take care of the child? And most of the time the mother gets on the govenrments to take care of it!

Then, why does a father have to pay around 800 a month or more(depending on how much he makes) to the mother, to help take care of the child, when at most times it only costs about 300 or so to FULLY pay for the childs upbringing? Much less half.
Old 05-15-2006, 05:35 PM   #50
DOA
MH's slowest 600hp Busa

Quote:
Originally Posted by R6MILF
Well see the good thing about moving is that i know for a fact he will not make the effort to come see her.So I guess i could just keep adding the money i get from him to her trust fund i have set up for her.The point is not the money.I and my family have enough to give her a VERY good life.But he was 2 blocks from the hospital when i was giving birth and he told me "I'm to busy to deal with you right now".So now I'm out for blood.If he would have come to see her the 3 days i was in the hospital I would never have pursued this .It has me stressed out and I hate it!!!! The bad thing is he has a daughter from his first marriage and she saw me pregnant and was so excited about having a sister and he told her that I lied to him and she doesn't have a sister......that's just LOW even for him!!!!
Sorry to hear you got stuck with a loser MF for a dad. Guys (most of us) will do pretty much anything for a piece of , but more often than not that's where they want the responsibility to end. In real life it just doesn't workout that way all the time.

**** 'em over good, for the next 18 years (more if she goes to college) he's going to support your daughter or go jail. You're fortunate to have someone with a decent job with benies, just hope that he doesn't screwup and lose his job. An unemployed cop will most likely starve to death in the real world.

-d
Old 05-15-2006, 05:53 PM   #51
DOA
MH's slowest 600hp Busa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solracer
My opinion here(which might be a bad idea) would be to find out where the child is, go and get her, and imediately file for custody. The risk of her taking the child is too high, you'd never see the daughter again.

Side note: why , when it comes to custody that the mother almost always wins? Even if the father is in better shape to take care of the child? And most of the time the mother gets on the govenrments to take care of it!

Then, why does a father have to pay around 800 a month or more(depending on how much he makes) to the mother, to help take care of the child, when at most times it only costs about 300 or so to FULLY pay for the childs upbringing? Much less half.
1) Hire a good lawyer
2) File for Joint Managing Conservatorship with primary possession awarded to the dad
a. Dad has conservatorship (right to primary possession)
b. Dad has right to child support ( has gotta pay him)
c. Dad has joint right to make decisions (what he says goes)
That would be what I would do in that situation, first thing in the morning I would petition the court for an order to take immediate custody to prevent the mom from fleeing the court's jurisdiction.

Dads have to pay 20% of their income, or 17% if there is more than one child, (even if he has kids with a different mom) up to the amount of $1200 per month. UNLESS the f*cking judge decides that daddy has to pony up more cash above and beyond the $1200. This amount could include health insurance and other expenses but then again depending on the situation, the court could force the dad to pay all that above and beyond the child support.

More often than not child support = mommy's bills and the kids will barely see any benefit of what is actually paid. The courts aren't going to make mommy give an accounting of how she spends the child support.

Moms almost always win because that's the way that the system is setup. It's a crock of in my book because you can show that the mom is unfit and she will still get the benefit of being the "nurturing" parent in the relationship. Some family court judges actually have made statements to the chronicle rag that they will run their courts to benefit women.

That's just life in Harris County Solracer. Love your kids and pray that you don't end up downtown fighting to be more than a four day a month dad with a child support monkey on your back for 18+ years.

Sorry to take up so much bandwith on this, I have made it my personal crusade in life to help out any man that needs if they want to be a real dad. Most guys are satisfied with the two weekends a month tag and sometimes don't even see their kids that often. Everyone is different, I couldn't live that way.

-d
Old 05-15-2006, 05:59 PM   #52
brendan0918

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOA
Most guys are satisfied with the two weekends a month tag and sometimes don't even see their kids that often. Everyone is different, I couldn't live that way.

-d

+1 ^^
Old 05-15-2006, 07:25 PM   #53
rick
R.I.P. "B"

Trackdays: 7

Bike(s):
o5 gsxr 750

not me,i would hugg and kiss my daughter everynight be fore i or she went to sleep.but last night was the 1st night i didnt get to do it and it hurts inside.i want to be the dad for her she deserves.but right now i cant do it.and just the thought i cant see her or hear her hurts.
Old 05-15-2006, 07:36 PM   #54
ratmzapa

Member Garage

Yea i totally understand it goes both ways sometimes....just keep your head up and fight...

Old 05-15-2006, 07:44 PM   #55
arturo3rd
OG Sheriff/ Boss

Bike(s):
2015 HD Forty Eight

so whats to say a legal resident wont leave with the baby to another country? doesnt matter if she is illegal, either way shes going to stay after she heard my president bush talk tonight.
Old 05-15-2006, 07:45 PM   #56
ratmzapa

Member Garage

It doesnt matter legal or illegal parents have been known to leave to other countries....

Old 05-15-2006, 07:47 PM   #57
arturo3rd
OG Sheriff/ Boss

Bike(s):
2015 HD Forty Eight

Quote:
Originally Posted by dancinman
It doesnt matter legal or illegal parents have been known to leave to other countries....
thats what im saying.

why would the mom want to leave the country for anyway? is the dad a bad person like R6milf's baby daddy?
Old 05-15-2006, 07:49 PM   #58
ratmzapa

Member Garage

R6Milf's baby daddy is a bad bad man....

Old 05-15-2006, 07:58 PM   #59
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com

Feedback Rating: (3)

Bike(s):
lots of em

I dunno, if she was born in america, she is an american citizen.
I have been to el-salvador I dunno why, but the wimmenz are insanely beautiful there

[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]
Old 05-15-2006, 08:01 PM   #60
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com

Feedback Rating: (3)

Bike(s):
lots of em

I had custody of my boys. was the best thing I ever did.
They are not only my sons, but my buddies too.
I loves em bunches and miss them now that they have grown and gone.
We talk almost every day and I thank for that relationship.

[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]
Closed Thread

Advertisement