MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 01-19-2010, 12:03 AM   #41
AJFLo

Feedback Rating: (8)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
K7 GSXR 600
06 Honda 50

Or something like this. Check these videos...

Endless possiblities with GoPro...
Iím really happy for you and Iím going to let you finish but AJFlo is one of the baddest mother fockers of all time!!!
AJFLo is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
GoPro HD 2 sale! BD#270 WILD WEST MOTOPLEX 2 08-30-2012 11:05 AM
GoPro HD Jason_Canuck General Discussion (Moto Related) 14 06-29-2011 08:07 AM
GoPro Motorsports HD... Corona Busa General Discussion (Moto Related) 5 05-31-2011 01:54 PM
GoPro HD Ariel66 Taking it to the Track 9 04-12-2011 10:59 PM
Advertisement
Old 01-19-2010, 12:13 AM   #42
GAU-8
official thread ender.

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years

you can borrow mine. i will be back and forth from teh moms house (which i think is nearby you (hwy6 and alief clodine area) and mine. since my aviation stuff is on hold for a few more weeks, due to "life".

im working a regular work week this week 8-4:30 gimme a pm, and we can meet up if you like.

but i cant be with you druing filming......so dont you dare get "curse of the camera bike" on me... YA HEAR?! :/

:P

EDIT: i was thinking something with maybe a rigid pole attatched, looking down and back to the rider, and bike, or maybe from behind, and looking down a few at the rider, and road.

i dont know how you would feel with a "flagpole" on the back though, but it would make some good shots if there was a way to safely fabricate, and rig to mounting points...

Last edited by GAU-8; 01-19-2010 at 12:16 AM.
GAU-8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 12:15 AM   #43
AJFLo

Feedback Rating: (8)

Experience: 1-3 months

Bike(s):
K7 GSXR 600
06 Honda 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by GAU-8 View Post
you can borrow mine. i will be back and forth from teh moms house (which i think is nearby you (hwy6 and alief clodine area) and mine. since my aviation stuff is on hold for a few more weeks, due to "life".

im working a regular work week this week 8-4:30 gimme a pm, and we can meet up if you like.

but i cant be with you druing filming......so dont you dare get "curse of the camera bike" on me... YA HEAR?! :/

:P
Thanks for the offer. I would hate for one of the sticky mounts to come loose and lose your camera I tihnk Im going to stick with the original game plan.
Iím really happy for you and Iím going to let you finish but AJFlo is one of the baddest mother fockers of all time!!!
AJFLo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 12:20 AM   #44
GAU-8
official thread ender.

not a problem........... id just take yours :P

well, i might try it out on my own.....hopefully sans "skewering"

GAU-KABOB
Old 01-19-2010, 12:26 AM   #45
GAU-8
official thread ender.

i just got an IM on the phone...buddy has a large foam corsair he is going to give me..... nice. too bad im still pressed for time. :(

well will see what happens in a few weeks. anyways, if something comes up, and i got time, ill bring mine with me.