Welcome back to us :/ Our hosts data center was down for the entire day.
MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Information > Introduction Forum
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 01-05-2010, 10:55 AM   #1
Lajoy Sheehan

Feedback Rating: (0)

Looking for trike courses, help

new at this, need help please. looking for a trike course to take in Montomery or Walker county. Found one at 610 and 10, but this is a ling way to go.
Lajoy Sheehan is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Motorcycle Safety Foundation Launches iTunes U Courses darranwil General Discussion (Moto Related) 1 03-11-2014 05:05 PM
motorcycle saftey courses kid_who General Discussion (Moto Related) 7 04-19-2010 11:08 PM
Defensive Driving Courses for Motocycles? ThomasNinja650 Off Topic 41 06-02-2009 11:28 AM
What are the different MSF courses? jfly General Discussion (Moto Related) 10 11-08-2008 01:52 AM
Weekday courses Vick_R New Riders and MSF Course Info 2 08-15-2006 09:25 AM
Advertisement
Old 01-05-2010, 11:00 AM   #2
Challen
MSF Lead Instructor

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
2000 ZX12R
2008 250R
2012 ZX10R

Not many of those in the State. That's the only one I've ever heard of in the Houston area.

You can also call DPS - Motorcycle Safety Unit at Phone: (512) 424-2021 or 1-800-292-5787 and they'll give you a list.
Old 01-05-2010, 11:30 AM   #3
Lajoy Sheehan

I took your course but me an two wheels don't work so well. So trying something different. You'll need to do this for some of us ladies. There are 2 of us looking right now.
Lajoy Sheehan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 11:50 AM   #4
Challen
MSF Lead Instructor

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
2000 ZX12R
2008 250R
2012 ZX10R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lajoy Sheehan View Post
I took your course but me an two wheels don't work so well. So trying something different. You'll need to do this for some of us ladies. There are 2 of us looking right now.
It's already been discussed and dismissed. DPS ran a Trike certification course a few weeks ago and out of 16 instructors, not one of mine was interested in learning to teach it.

Your best bet is to call DPS and verify that the one on I10 is the only one in Houston (unless one opened recently, it is). Then, call and get on his waiting list ASAP. He used to just take names and numbers until he got 5-6 people that wanted it and then he ran the course, but the sooner you call, the better your chances of getting in on the next class.

Good luck!

Advertisement