MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Information > Introduction Forum
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 05-15-2006, 02:55 AM   #21
Din

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
GSXR with CHROME PACKAGE

vatos locos.
Din is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Msf course spring branch KhmerStyle New Riders and MSF Course Info 4 04-08-2014 06:08 AM
Rider down, spring branch area. CBR_TRAN General Discussion (Moto Related) 3 04-07-2013 11:42 AM
Aprilia 2 Up in Spring Branch CBR_TRAN General Discussion (Moto Related) 7 05-29-2012 06:17 PM
spring branch area rick Off Topic 0 09-26-2009 05:10 PM
Spring Branch broozbro General Discussion (Moto Related) 4 11-20-2006 02:51 PM
Advertisement
Old 05-16-2006, 02:28 AM   #22
illicit_records

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
03 R1

sorry for taking so long to reply, well what's wrong with the bike, a friend bought it from an auction and basicaly all the fairings needs to be replaced or repaired.. so I chose to repair them myself...fron and rear rim is bent so I have to get new ones, battery trey broken, no tail light... jacked up from !! I heard about this site fron Houston-imports..I'm planning on painting the bike myself though I like doing things on my own anyways to learn... but I have no battery for it so I haven't even had the chance to see if it will turn on. Having problems finding a battery...(GT12B-4) if anyone knows where I can get one besides ebay I can't wait that long!! and that's just the damage I know about without having checked out the motor yet... I'll post pics up but they're nothing nice at all and I have like an O.G digital camera back when they used floppy disks lol so the quality is comparable to most cell phones now a-days.. Thanks for the welcomes and I hope to be up and riding around withing a month if all works out right... P.S I WORK AT A LIQUOR STORE!!!
illicit_records is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 02:30 AM   #23
zero4o3

Send a message via AIM to zero4o3 Send a message via Yahoo to zero4o3
^^ i have been saying the same thing for like 5 month now lol, need a set of mirrors for my bike and there are allways some online i just dont want to wait for them to come in
Old 05-16-2006, 02:38 AM   #24
illicit_records

Bike(s):
03 R1

illicit_records is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 10:52 AM   #25
B.S. Motorsports
non agent jake

Bike(s):
20th ann. gsxr 750