MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Technical > How To's and Q & A's
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Closed Thread
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 12-27-2009, 03:12 AM   #141
Neversatisfied02

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
2007 GSXR 1000
2007 Kawi ZX10R (SOLD)
2006 Kawi ZX6R (SOLD)
2005 Suzuki GSXR 600 (SOLD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrofallout View Post
bwhaha at you having a 300c in both your avatar AND your sig.
You like it? I had a pic of your mom up there but they made me take it down... Something about this being a G rated site...
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Alarm System/Hotwire/Ignition PROBLEM PlayTookies How To's and Q & A's 10 10-22-2012 10:42 AM
Sunday 4/01 Bike ride to Deer Park's Bike Show, then Galveston! GixxerLizzy Events, Meets and Rides 7 04-08-2012 07:38 PM
Friday night group ride HOOTErS ;)!! Discuss bike possible bike club skullrider Events, Meets and Rides 7 03-23-2012 06:27 PM
Friend wanting a liter bike for first street bike *long convo inside* AWD General Discussion (Moto Related) 108 08-08-2006 12:08 PM
Advertisement
Old 12-27-2009, 09:16 AM   #142
BcFrancis

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 9-12 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
07 yamaha R6(sold)

Member Garage

ibtl
Old 12-27-2009, 10:22 AM   #143
JaketheVIII
Jake THE 8

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
08 R6

I love this thread. damnit.

To the kid- Your dad knows what's best for you dude. He took the keys for a reason. I bet he'd be that you actually tried to ****ing hotwire your bike after he took the keys. Actually not so much , just disappointed.

What if you died on your bike today? Imagine how your dad would feel. He isn't more important than that to you? I grew up without a dad so I'm not really sure how much you value your parents and their guidance, but a father is an invaluable source of information and guidance. He doesn't sound half bad either. I mean, he obviously cares enough that he doesn't want you on the bike when he's not around. Maybe that's because he couldn't be there to race you to the hospital if anything happened. And that's if you're lucky enough to make it to the hospital.

I can't believe you started out saying you broke the key in the gas cap. Jesus ****ing Christ. I'm not that much older than you either- I'm 20.

Quit ****ing with the bike when your parents are out of town. They are toys. Go make that girl of yours wet before one of us does!
Old 12-27-2009, 10:27 AM   #144
jcat
Banned

Experience: 7 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
06 KLX110 Motard
07 KLX110 Motard Project
92 Z50

User is banned

Old 12-27-2009, 11:02 AM   #145
Squoddybody
This is me.

Feedback Rating: (5)

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
Custom 2003 SV650

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaketheVIII View Post
I love this thread. damnit.

To the kid- Your dad knows what's best for you dude. He took the keys for a reason. I bet he'd be that you actually tried to ****ing hotwire your bike after he took the keys. Actually not so much , just disappointed.

What if you died on your bike today? Imagine how your dad would feel. He isn't more important than that to you? I grew up without a dad so I'm not really sure how much you value your parents and their guidance, but a father is an invaluable source of information and guidance. He doesn't sound half bad either. I mean, he obviously cares enough that he doesn't want you on the bike when he's not around. Maybe that's because he couldn't be there to race you to the hospital if anything happened. And that's if you're lucky enough to make it to the hospital.

I can't believe you started out saying you broke the key in the gas cap. Jesus ****ing Christ. I'm not that much older than you either- I'm 20.

Quit ****ing with the bike when your parents are out of town. They are toys. Go make that girl of yours wet before one of us does!
Well said, sir! Daddy took the key for a reason...

follow me on IG - squoddybody
Old 12-27-2009, 11:05 AM   #146
CaligoneTx
Forest Gnome Tour Guide

Bike(s):
Triumph 675r
Ducati 748
Hyosungs (250r + 650r)
Honda 900rr
Suzuki Busa1300r (+2 bikes)

Send a message via AIM to CaligoneTx Send a message via Yahoo to CaligoneTx
Move a tv infront of the bike and sit on the seat, play RoadRash in full gear.

Let your gf ride squid on the back.
Old 12-27-2009, 11:07 AM   #147
creektrack

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcat View Post
yall leave the poor dude alone, he just wants to ride his bike because he is tired of f**king his girl
Maybe he would rather be with the guy that has the other bike??? I mean, he did have his hands on his hips and all, and I do believe I saw grab bars on the bike...Pssh, I had to ride on the back of a Busa one day cuz I had to help push start his dads cruiser, but I held on to the grab bars and kept my distance...

Oh man, this thread is great, it really is...

OP - I know it may be a rush to ride, but take a break for a week, as it has already been stated, your dad knows what's best, obviously he knows you are way too immature to keep your keys when he's not around...You know, you did come in here making a BS excuse and then got called out and tried to prove yourself to be some kind of "BAMF"....You have a lot to learn Kid, and hopefully you learn it before it's too late.
Old 12-27-2009, 11:14 AM   #148
CaligoneTx
Forest Gnome Tour Guide

Bike(s):
Triumph 675r
Ducati 748
Hyosungs (250r + 650r)
Honda 900rr
Suzuki Busa1300r (+2 bikes)

Send a message via AIM to CaligoneTx Send a message via Yahoo to CaligoneTx
I have pics of cyrick21 on the back of a lowered busa when his battery died
Old 12-27-2009, 11:16 AM   #149
creektrack

The ppl we were with tried to snap a pic when we were pulling into the gas station...I almost had to jack the camera and delete the pic, but they never got a good one, it was a close call...
Closed Thread

Advertisement