MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Information > Forum Updates & Feedback
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 12-15-2009, 05:33 PM   #21
ileono918
On hiatus

Feedback Rating: (4)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Still waiting...

and Bluewave, that is just freaky.
ileono918 is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Detective work, MH style... gtdrivr Off Topic 28 12-07-2010 01:40 AM
Advertisement
Old 12-15-2009, 05:51 PM   #22
R1 LE#18
Get It?

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
09 Hayabusa Sold!
06 R1 LE #18 Sold!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluewave18 View Post
I saw the 00 ZX6R that was stolen from me in 00 on a ride one day. It was a trip to Mexico with about 20 bikes. I looked at it thinking it looked just like mine. It was without a doubt mine. I did a job cutting the rear fender off. It still had the biohazard sticker on the screen. The guy who rode it is/was a member here. He said he bought it and I believed him. It was taken with 3k and mi. and he showed 7k. It must have been sitting somewhere for years.I didnt care anyway. Ins had paid it off. The cops showed up due to an informant saying we were racing. They ran the plates and they were clean.
I remember that... I thought you full of it until we looked under the fender and it looked like it had been chewed off...
R1 LE#18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 05:54 PM   #23
Helios
Back again again...

Feedback Rating: (9)

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
06 Silver Gixxer

Member Garage

I think more importantly we need a Pregnant Sister or Family Member forum. Pictures and size must be required before the post will run.
Helios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 06:42 PM   #24
level5
moving chicane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irak View Post
wait, this statement too? I don't know what to think anymore, someone please tell me, tell me what to think!!!!!!!!!!
Quote:
Still waiting...

You are not who you are.

You owed me a lot of money.
level5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 06:48 PM   #25
ileono918
On hiatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by level5 View Post
You are not who you are.

You owed me a lot of money.
But if I am not who I am, how do you know I owe you money?
Old 12-15-2009, 08:53 PM   #26
Snow
Can I kick it?

Bike(s):
Sick 7-5

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigComfy View Post
HPD recovered my 750 about a year after it was stolen.
Thanks to me bringing a certain CL ad to their attention!

...seriously though. No more cl ads from me. Big Comfy put some effort into de-ignorant-ing me.

Still much work to be done!
Old 12-15-2009, 09:01 PM   #27
BigComfy

Feedback Rating: (3)

Bike(s):
SV1k (sold)
CRB6 Track Bike (sold)
Daytona 1200 (parted)
1st Gen FZ1 (sold)
1st Gen SV650 (sold)

Member Garage

Old 12-15-2009, 09:06 PM   #28
Helios
Back again again...

Feedback Rating: (9)

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
06 Silver Gixxer

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow View Post
Thanks to me bringing a certain CL ad to their attention!

...seriously though. No more cl ads from me. Big Comfy put some effort into de-ignorant-ing me.

Still much work to be done!
My guess is if anyone is on this forum (or has a friend) that had a bike stolen, that would be the very first thing they would do, is post up a stolen bike report. Not just sit around and wait for someone to post a CL ad link wondering if this bike belonged to them cause it "appears" to have been stolen. Good intentions, thanks for looking out. Maybe one day it'll all pay off for someone here.
Helios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 09:16 PM   #29
Snow
Can I kick it?

Bike(s):
Sick 7-5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helios View Post
My guess is if anyone is on this forum (or has a friend) that had a bike stolen, that would be the very first thing they would do, is post up a stolen bike report. Not just sit around and wait for someone to post a CL ad link wondering if this bike belonged to them cause it "appears" to have been stolen. Good intentions, thanks for looking out. Maybe one day it'll all pay off for someone here.
Good intentions right, but still a bit pointless.
Old 12-15-2009, 10:13 PM   #30
dudewhrsmybike

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 8 years

Bike(s):
2011 Kawasaki ZX-10R ABS

Member Garage

Send a message via AIM to dudewhrsmybike
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluewave18 View Post
I saw the 00 ZX6R that was stolen from me in 00 on a ride one day. It was a trip to Mexico with about 20 bikes. I looked at it thinking it looked just like mine. It was without a doubt mine. I did a job cutting the rear fender off. It still had the biohazard sticker on the screen. The guy who rode it is/was a member here. He said he bought it and I believed him. It was taken with 3k and mi. and he showed 7k. It must have been sitting somewhere for years.I didnt care anyway. Ins had paid it off. The cops showed up due to an informant saying we were racing. They ran the plates and they were clean.
I was there, crazy stuff

It's GREEN, it's FAST, and it says Ninja on it
dudewhrsmybike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 09:14 AM   #31
sbfuller
the crotch-rocketeer!

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
2006 Hayabusa (totaled)2007 Hayabusa, 2004 CRF 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by dudewhrsmybike View Post
I was there, crazy stuff
me too, i got a picture of the woman cop sitting on my bike!!
sbfuller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 09:03 PM   #32
brandontx

Bike(s):
2008 Husqvarna SM 510
2008 Yamaha YZ250F

I got my Triumph back 30 seconds after it was stolen. Caught the SOB wheeling it down a side street on my way home from work. Smoked him with my SUV. You should have seen the look on his face. He was all like... and I was all like... LOL.
brandontx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 10:24 PM   #33
Pyrofallout
<<<< S.B.N. >>>>

Feedback Rating: (31)

Experience: 5 years

Member Garage

Whawhawhat? Full details!
Pyrofallout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 10:53 PM   #34
brandontx

Bike(s):
2008 Husqvarna SM 510
2008 Yamaha YZ250F

That was about it. I was going to my apartment at west alabama and shepard and I was heading toward a guy that was wheeling a bike down the street that looked like mine. When I passed I saw it was mine. It is kind of hard to miss a 67' Triumph with a custom color combination. So I passed him, did a u turn a block later and by this time I was seeing red. Full terminator mode. Hauled back and clipped his with my land rover at about 25 mph. He turned into a bird and landed on the sidewalk. My bike got all scraped up and my headlight and plastic bumper cover was messed up on my ride, but when you're that mad you're just glad you got your licks in. I just told him that was my bike and to leave. He was hurting bad so I figured that was punishment enough.
Old 02-04-2010, 10:54 PM   #35
brandontx

Bike(s):
2008 Husqvarna SM 510
2008 Yamaha YZ250F

That was about it. I was going to my apartment at west alabama and shepard and I was heading toward a guy that was wheeling a bike down the street that looked like mine. When I passed I saw it was mine. It is kind of hard to miss a 67' Triumph with a custom color combination. So I passed him, did a u turn a block later and by this time I was seeing red. Full terminator mode. Hauled back and clipped his with my land rover at about 25 mph. He turned into a bird and landed on the sidewalk. My bike got all scraped up and my headlight and plastic bumper cover was messed up on my ride, but when you're that mad you're just glad you got your licks in. I just told him that was my bike and to leave. He was hurting bad so I figured that was punishment enough.
Old 02-05-2010, 09:02 AM   #36
ileono918
On hiatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandontx View Post
He was hurting bad so I figured that was punishment enough.
So you let him get away to steal other bikes when he recovers? Thanks man, the motorcycle community thanks you
Old 02-05-2010, 03:10 PM   #37
brandontx

Bike(s):
2008 Husqvarna SM 510
2008 Yamaha YZ250F

[QUOTE=Irak;2419356]So you let him get away to steal other bikes when he recovers? Thanks man, the motorcycle community thanks you [/QUOTE

First of all I didn't let anyone get away with any crime. If you are going to steal bikes after getting destroyed by an SUV then you will probably still do it once you get out of jail. Even though I was within my legal right because it was taken from my residence, who knows what would have happened if I called the police. I could of gotten in trouble for running him over. This happened before the "castle laws" existed. You never know. Before the "castle laws" were enacted criminal's families were suing people in civil court. I didn't feel like dealing with even a remote possibility of going to jail or ending up in court. I got my licks so screw it. This happened years ago and when looking back on it I wouldn't have done it any different.
Old 02-05-2010, 03:14 PM   #38
less_than_coop
SBN BMF

Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
GSXR1000
2005 KTM 250sxf

[quote=brandontx;2419949]
Quote:
So you let him get away to steal other bikes when he recovers? Thanks man, the motorcycle community thanks you [/QUOTE

First of all I didn't let anyone get away with any crime. If you are going to steal bikes after getting destroyed by an SUV then you will probably still do it once you get out of jail. Even though I was within my legal right because it was taken from my residence, who knows what would have happened if I called the police. I could of gotten in trouble for running him over. This happened before the "castle laws" existed. You never know. Before the "castle laws" were enacted criminal's families were suing people in civil court. I didn't feel like dealing with even a remote possibility of going to jail or ending up in court. I got my licks so screw it. This happened years ago and when looking back on it I wouldn't have done it any different.
Thats what I was thinking when I read your post. Im not going to sit here and tell you what you should have done, cause I dont know how I would have reacted in that situation. You got your bike back, but i think youre right that you could have been in a shitload of trouble yourself if you called the cops.

Khaki shirt.
less_than_coop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 04:41 PM   #39
TomballD

Feedback Rating: (5)

Bike(s):
DR350
XR50
TDub-200
XR100-Tarded
1981 XR80

Awesome, you should have at least ran over a hand or leg, for good measure and to prevent further theivary
Old 02-05-2010, 06:09 PM   #40
HMFIC

Bike(s):
08 Super Duke R
08 YZ450F
Santa Cruz Blur 4x
09 YZ250F

[quote=brandontx;2419949]
Quote:
So you let him get away to steal other bikes when he recovers? Thanks man, the motorcycle community thanks you [/QUOTE

If you are going to steal bikes after getting destroyed by an SUV then you will probably still do it once you get out of jail.

Lies...jail rehabilitates....no repeat offenders....

Advertisement