MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Reply
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 12-10-2009, 11:25 PM   #1
CBRBuron
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 93












can anyone do a vin check?

VIN IS JKAZX4J101A035306 FOR A KAWASAKI ZX6R 2001
CBRBuron is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
VIN check please :) babymilo36 General Discussion (Moto Related) 20 08-25-2012 04:31 PM
VIN check please? morvegil General Discussion (Moto Related) 2 06-14-2010 10:35 AM
Need a VIN check. ileono918 General Discussion (Moto Related) 12 12-04-2009 12:55 PM
Vin check ALEXD General Discussion (Moto Related) 3 09-21-2009 04:01 PM
VIN Check cobra281 General Discussion (Moto Related) 7 10-14-2008 09:25 AM
Advertisement
Old 12-11-2009, 12:05 AM   #2
camaroz2866
Senior Member
 
camaroz2866's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Feedback Rating: (4)
Posts: 4,142

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
2008 cbr1000rr









call the theft devision if your tryin to see if its stollen or not.
__________________
2008 cbr1000rr , 95 camaro z28, 2007gsxr750, 2003 busa le,99 r1,
97 gsxr 600(shrad)sold2005 r6 (sold)2001 camaro ss(sold),98 r1(sold), 00 f4(sold), ninja 250(sold),01 r6(sold)
camaroz2866 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 12:07 AM   #3
Pyrofallout
<<<< S.B.N. >>>>
 
Pyrofallout's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Feedback Rating: (31)
Posts: 25,364

Experience: 5 years
Trackdays: 10+






Member Garage





yep, turns out that VIN is for a 2001 Kawasaki ZX-6R
__________________
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have.
"The course of history shows that as a government grows, liberty decreases."
-Thomas Jefferson
Pyrofallout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 12:36 AM   #4
Scottie
Senior Member
 
Scottie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Katy
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 245

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
FJR 1300
FZ6 (Raven)








The vin is associated with

2001 KAWASAKI ZX600-E9 Ninja ZX-6

Which if it has 10000 miles has a Standard Presumptive Value of $2,372.00 according to the Texas DPS http://www.txdmv.gov/vehicles/titles...tive_value.htm

This is the value that the tax office will use if/when you register it. They don't look at the bill of sale unless you are buying from a dealer.
__________________
90% of car drivers don't see you. The other 10% are out to get you.
Scottie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 12:37 AM   #5
CBRBuron
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 93












Thanks. Does it show that it is not stolen?
CBRBuron is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Advertisement


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:09 PM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy