MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Information > Forum Updates & Feedback
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Closed Thread
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 11-29-2009, 09:58 PM   #1
Candie

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 9 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2013 Ninja 300
07 CBR 600RR (sold)
09 Ninja 250 (sold)
04 CBR 600RR (sold)
04 GSXR 600 (sold)

Just a question?

So since Ralph is banned I will as for some type of clarification. Since LMS is not a sponsor we can't post pics from the track day right? So I guess no one can post pics of their bikes unless the bike was purchased from a sponsors shop? Or since CMRA is not a sponsor we can't post pics from the races? Or if a car wash/stunt show is performed the pics can't be posted on MH unless it is held at a sponsors shop?? You see where I am going with this? It seems a little extreme and not much of a community site unless is only info/pics/etc from sponsors.
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Question. Killerjoe123 General Discussion (Moto Related) 15 08-18-2011 04:46 PM
question fiddyrider Dirtbikes, Mini's, ATV's..... 9 06-16-2009 12:48 PM
question Harveyjl2 Dirtbikes, Mini's, ATV's..... 17 10-25-2008 10:50 PM
Question? koskesh Off Topic 23 04-17-2006 09:01 PM
got a question need your help on GSXR question Racer X 05 General Discussion (Moto Related) 8 08-05-2005 01:11 PM
Advertisement
Old 11-29-2009, 10:02 PM   #2
DvlRacer
cerca trova

Feedback Rating: (52)

Member Garage

Candie, I'm not trying to hush your questions at all. I'm locking this thread so the right authorities can have a chance to respond before there are 100 other posts and have the response be lost. I will make sure it is re-opened after an explanation is given.
"And so, this tiny metal deathtrap becomes known as the ultimate form of freedom. Like a steampunk cyborg, man and machine fuse to make a symbol of what you can become when style and speed matter more than safety and efficiency. Is it any wonder that some people just get mad every time they see a motorcycle go by? Because it challenges everything they have, while proving to them that they donít have enough."
Old 11-29-2009, 10:04 PM   #3
mekrew
naaaaaw i sayin

Feedback Rating: (4)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 10+

Member Garage

Send a message via AIM to mekrew
To clear up things, this is how i see the rules are:

The issues seemed to be 2 things:
1. Tango watermark on the images (we all know that history)
2. No sponsored watermark/affiliation

Images can be posted from outside events , but not in such a way to advertise the affiliation. make sense ?

The higher ups will clear it up more if i am incorrect
Closed Thread

Advertisement