MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Information > Events, Meets and Rides
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Closed Thread
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 11-29-2009, 06:32 PM   #1
vmaxgirl
LSTD Mafia Princess

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
1994 Vmax 1200
Honda 50 (Fuglee)
2012 ZX10r

Member Garage

***POSTPONED*** Calendar M&G 12/4/09

Calendar M&G 12/4/09
6:00pm
BWW

510 Gray St # C
Houston, TX 77002-8690
I am told the parking isn't so great but it is a centralized location

I will have plenty of calendars so bring it on for the Ronald McDonald House of Houston...
$10 for an unsigned calendar
$15 for a signed calendar

This is who we are...

Brandy
Brandy "Squoddybody" Bell is a mother of two, student of environmental geochemistry, sister to "Meaner-n-u", daughter of the best mom in the world, and the better half of "DNGRMouse". She's been riding motorcycles just over two years - thanks to Awesome Cycles, and currently rides an SV650- custom painted by "Houseofpain". She got the nickname, squatty-body, by her aunt when she was five- It stuck.
Brandyheadsdeleted

Justine
Growing up riding the Arizona desert on her Yamaha TTR-125, Justine has been relentlessly feeding her motorcycle obsession since the age of 13. She bought her first street bike in 2007, a Kawasaki Ninja650r. Still owning both her TTR-125 and Ninja650r, she also has added a CRF-50 for phifty stunting. Justine continues to enjoy riding dirt and adventure touring. She supports her addiction by working as a machinist.
Justineheadsdeleted

Keira
My name is Keira Crow. I am 25, and have been riding a street bike for 5 years now. I had very little exposure to two wheels when I was younger but when I turned 18 I dated a guy that rode a SV650S, and I was addicted! I started out just the casual trail rider, but I wanted more. I began tandem stunting and loved the adrenaline rush. Until one day I got on the back with the wrong guy; during a 50mph wheelie he wrecked us out. After that day I no longer rode two up. I had already been riding, my first bike, a brand new 2005 SV650S for about a year and decided to stick to solo riding. The following season I got introduced to track riding. That is when I purchased my second bike a 2003 Yamaha R6. The track was amazing and I could still get an adrenaline rush with the safety of a closed course. Originally from the Midwest, track season was a lot shorter there but the tracks were awesome because many of them were where the AMA riders raced. In 2007 my husband and I moved to TX for the longer riding season. I was so stoked in learning there was an armature racing league that in 2008 we decided to try out racing. I had already sold the SV and the 2003 R6 for another tracked out 2003 Yamaha R6. The bike was perfect! It had a lot of modifications and was exactly what I wanted. I took the CMRA licensing course got my number #784 and raced in 2 events. I even got a couple of points in the process, I was so proud of myself. Unfortunately, racing without knowing the track layout was a huge disadvantage and the cost was a lot more than expected. So, I decided to put racing on hold and just stick to track days. Recently I bought a new 2009 Yamaha R6. I am keeping the 2003 for a track bike and the 2009 for the street. Riding is one of the best things that have come into my life and I can guarantee that it will be a part of my life forever.
Keiraheadsdeleted

Kristin
I have been riding with my husband sbfuller for the past 3 years. Best known for "killing" my husbands first busa :-)
Kristinheadsdeleted

Laurie
My name is Laurie (aka Mala Lingua), and I've been on MH three years. I teach English, not that anyone can tell that when I drunk-post or text, and I do, in fact, fit that stereotype of the English-teacher-cat-lady. My big bike's named Mogee (he's a handsome boy!), and my phifty's named Fuglee. I enjoy making found-object art, hijinks, dumpster diving, designing Halloween props, gardening, manga/anime, and moto-sploring. I hate curbs, whiskey pong, and most foods that contain cheese. For me, riding is about achieving escape velocity--no, not speeding--the kind of escape that allows me to explore new places, experience the familiar in a distinctly unfamiliar way, and meet fellow riders who become friends.
Laurieheadsdeleted

Miranda
Roller coaster hills, technical cornering, and sweeping switchbacks once meant nothing to this street rider; but once she developed the passion for two wheels, there wasnít any turning back. Miranda bought her first motorcycle in August 2008 -- a Yamaha WR250X. With its dirt bike heritage, the WR250X is a keen accomplice for her interest in exploring the uncharted. She is also currently going to school to receive a degree in Nursing while working for Memorial Hermann Memorial City Medical Center.
mirandaheadsdeleted

Pamela
I was given the name Pamela by my beloved father, but many of you know me as Vmaxgirl or Vmax. I have been on MH for over three years and feel it is time we did something to reach out beyond our community to help those we can; this is where this calendar comes in.
I am raising four wonderful children while working hard and playing even harder. It seems I am your not-so-normal employee (I am a work-o-holic), but secretly I am hiding my riding, tattoo and piercing addictions. Hah! Who am I kidding; they know I am a freak!
I work for the best track organization in Texas, Lone Star Track Days. I run Control/Safety/Operations for LSTD doing everything within my power to ensure our customers have the best track experience possible. CMRA is next...
I enjoy street riding (Forest, Fayetteville and north side streets. hijinks, moto-sploring and staying nine, yes nine, paces behind Mala on a long nights ride), track riding and taking pictures of everyone enjoying themselves on the trackÖespecially those racing in the CMRA events.
I enjoy spending time with the wonderful people I have met through MH, especially my SE side crew.
Pamheadsdeleted

Sabrena
I have been riding dirt bikes since I was 8 years old. I raced motocross for 2 years, and have been riding street bikes and doing track-days for 4 years now.
I am currently attending school and taking care of my family which takes up most of my free time, but am looking forward to endurancing a mini with Bipolar Racing next season.
Brenaheadsdeleted

Stacy
stacyheadsdeleted

Susannah
usannahheadsdeleted

Tasha
My name is Natasha AKA spyderryder. I have been riding since 2001, some years more than others. I have owned several different bikes throughout the years but I currently own a 2006 gsx-r 1000.
Tashaheadsdeleted

Theressa
My name is Theressa Riggs and I was raised in Pearland, Texas by my grandparents. My parents were walnut farmers and both died in the great walnut depression of the early 80's. I was found barely alive feeding only from the edges of pop tarts that nobody wants. After graduating in 1998 I moved to Alvin for the local Ivy League community college. I learned to add with the cunning use of an adding machine. I'm now the lead accountant at a property management company. I reside in Clear Lake with my son Phillip. I enjoy riding, playing pool, camping and laughing. Favorite music includes Tool, Jack Johnson, Pink Floyd & The Beatles. I mostly like Miracle Whip but will settle for regular mayo if I have to. I love Stephen Colbert, John Stewart, and The Office and rarely miss an episode of Family Guy or SouthPark. I often set my mood as cantankerous but don't really know what that means.
My life is truly blessed with a wonderful family and mediocre friends. I couldn't ask for more.
Theressaheadsdeleted

Toni
Christened "Toni" the youngest of 7 "Anthony's" in our big Italian family, I am 38 years young... Married 18 years to Guitar Man. We have 2 kids, Boy-14 (Cyko) and Girl -12 (Mini-Meaner)
My FULL BLOODED SISTER Squoddybody and I took MSF together in August of 2007. We've been riding ever since. I started on a Yamaha Virago 250 for 6 months, upgraded to my 1999 Yamaha V-Max. His name is OSO, which is Spanish for Bear. Oso and I have swept many a Forest Ride.
This year in October I was given a 2009 Yamaha Fz6r christened "Rrrrr" and said with a rolling Purrrr. This bike is for posing and socializing with the MH Forest Gnomes instead of sweeping up after them...
Toniheadsdeleted