MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Information > Events, Meets and Rides
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 12-01-2009, 10:33 AM   #121
switch
two fifty

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 4 years
Trackdays: 10+

CMRA #250
"Me? I stand for uncertainty, insecurity, bad taste, fun, and things that go boom in the night."
switch is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
FAYETTEVILLE 2/12/11 OFFICIAL PICS & VIDS THREAD trooper Events, Meets and Rides 101 05-08-2013 10:28 AM
Saturday, 5/28/11, early morning ride. jimrad Events, Meets and Rides 15 05-31-2011 08:04 PM
FAYETTEVILLE SATURDAY 3-26-11 DannyBoy Events, Meets and Rides 89 04-01-2011 04:44 AM
Backdoor Fayetteville Ride - Saturday 11-20-10 Deano3090 Events, Meets and Rides 27 11-20-2010 12:34 AM
Fayetteville ride Saturday 11/28? Helios Events, Meets and Rides 62 11-25-2009 11:09 AM
Advertisement
Old 12-01-2009, 10:38 AM   #122
Helios
Back again again...

Feedback Rating: (9)

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
06 Silver Gixxer

Member Garage

Lol... Hey man, how was NY? See what you missed?
Helios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 11:55 AM   #123
CDN_bacon
Eh?

Experience: 8 years

Bike(s):
VFR800
CRF 250X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helios View Post
Just as a warning, the little soldier aint getting any action cause the strong hand is down...
dude thats what your boyfriend is for, to take care of you in times of need. Just smack him and tell him he's not doing his job, although if you are willing to ride I guess he's the man and he should be smacking you!

"When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True Story" - Barney Stinson
CDN_bacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 02:54 PM   #124
Helios
Back again again...

Bike(s):
06 Silver Gixxer

Member Garage

Um... You kinda lost me there bro. Lol...
Old 12-01-2009, 03:33 PM   #125
Ares

Feedback Rating: (4)

Experience: 1-3 months

Bike(s):
Z-rex ZRX1200r
Ninjette 250ex - SOLD :'|
Blondie ZX6R - SOLD :'|

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDN_bacon View Post
You, VTX (the other cruiser) and the 2 '06 CBRs (one black and one red belonging to Alex and Alan). The red one went down and had fairing dmg, you seen the post from him complaining about being sore, and the black cbr didn't go down from my understanding. ...and little talked about, but I actually went off on a turn about a mile up the road from you guys. My head wasn't in it and I realized I was going into a sharp 90 way too hot....stood the bike up and braked, rolled into the grass a few feet before I rolled back on the shoulder and realized no one was behind me. Luckily for me the grass off the shoulder was flat and there was no ditch.
I think he was the one who went offroading but stayed up. I don't know how he did that but props to him if he was the one. That was a huge dip (ditch) then hump, kinda like riding a bull, and he stayed on it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helios View Post
I got the hint and dropped to the back of the ranks just in front of Ares, who btw rocks the outta that 250.
Ares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 06:31 PM   #126
02yamr6
P-town Rider

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
06 CBR 600 RR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ares View Post
I think he was the one who went offroading but stayed up. I don't know how he did that but props to him if he was the one. That was a huge dip (ditch) then hump, kinda like riding a bull, and he stayed on it!
well i think i stayed up because i use to ride dirt bikes. i believe it was the way that i hit the ditch head on and not sideways is what saved me. All i did was let off the gas until i felt that i had control. But i feel bad that they followed me off and i was the only one that did not go down.
02yamr6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 06:49 PM   #127
Helios
Back again again...

Bike(s):
06 Silver Gixxer

Member Garage

You ought to!

Advertisement