Welcome back to us :/ Our hosts data center was down for the entire day.
MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > Stunters Lounge
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 11-25-2009, 12:18 AM   #81
Pyrofallout
<<<< S.B.N. >>>>

Feedback Rating: (31)

Experience: 5 years
Trackdays: 10+

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerSurgeD View Post
good question, at our spot cici's in alvin where we do have legal permission and the cops come out to watch us...when rift raft comes through we stop and let them know..no ones ever got and if they did we know who to call ..sswf wont be throwing a wrench but a simply request to not do it at our practice spot on a big bike...if you want to get a phifty and come out there and learn then come on!!!! we will give you tips and advice...but as for squids rolling through it's not ever a problem, we are respected at our spot.
when i had my fifty, that's actually were i spent the most time on it, we went almost every thursday for a few months, and everyone there was cool as and just hanging out, i remember helping strangers get their back and running again so we could go goof off some more. i no longer have the fifty and after changing jobs rarely had time to go out there, i was never a "stunter" by any stretch of the imagination, i just had a fifty, did some mods to it, and went and had a good time and if i managed to do anything, then hey cool, but claiming public places as your "spot" and saying you will run off anyone who shows up is about the stupidest thing i have ever heard.
Pyrofallout is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Anyone can be a Stunter! TomballD Off Topic 14 12-15-2009 07:21 PM
stunter sprocket jason Stunters Lounge 0 03-26-2008 10:08 AM
young stunter slamcharger General Discussion (Moto Related) 2 12-23-2007 09:33 PM
Stunter down? bradtx General Discussion (Moto Related) 6 04-26-2007 10:01 PM
another stunter BigComfy General Discussion (Moto Related) 1 08-10-2006 11:47 AM
Advertisement
Old 11-25-2009, 12:21 AM   #82
PowerSurgeD
is on indefinite hiatus

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 6 years

Bike(s):
2005 crf 50,
2008 drz400sm
2001 cbrf4i

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrofallout View Post
when i had my fifty, that's actually were i spent the most time on it, we went almost every thursday for a few months, and everyone there was cool as and just hanging out, i remember helping strangers get their back and running again so we could go goof off some more. i no longer have the fifty and after changing jobs rarely had time to go out there, i was never a "stunter" by any stretch of the imagination, i just had a fifty, did some mods to it, and went and had a good time and if i managed to do anything, then hey cool, but claiming public places as your "spot" and saying you will run off anyone who shows up is about the stupidest thing i have ever heard.
well we have permission to be there...and we wouldn't run them off like that...if they started trashing the lot or doing dangerous stuff we'd let cici's know...they like us there cause we bring them more business...kids come out on thursday nights to eat pizza and watch us ride...and ya we chill out here...we're not some gang lmao we're not gonna kill you over some spot...we simply stop riding till the law gets there
Old 11-25-2009, 12:50 AM   #83
Jordo636
OWNED!

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrofallout View Post
im not a stunter, so maybe i dont get this, but "spots" from what i gather the vast majority of the time stunters are on a property somewhere, usually a public place, say a parking lot of such and such business/school/church.

And these spots are claimed?

How exactly does one expect to keep another random person, squid, badass stunter, or otherwise, from occupying that same place unless you are the owner and call the police requesting they be removed, or the owner is present and requests that they be removed?

people can talk about bringing out wrenches or whatever, but long and short of it is, if you are not the owner or the owner is present to make a trespassing complaint, you can try to physically remove that person from your "spot", but I can only see 2 possible end scenarios for that, and i think neither would bode well for the actor.
LOL, the wrench post was a joke and people that knew Ryan Smith would understand the joke, he actually went after someone with a wrench once at one of his spots in Austin...

None of the spots are truly "YOURS" eventually every spot gets blown up, we just try to keep them as long as we can but the more people you invite the faster a spot gets blown up.

That's cool that you guys have the CiCi's spot. I hope you get to keep it for a long time. It sucks when you lose a really nice spot that is near your house

WATCH OUT! THE STUNTGARBAGE GANG IS GOING TO KILL YOU! LMAO
Jordo636 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 12:53 AM   #84
PowerSurgeD
is on indefinite hiatus

Bike(s):
2005 crf 50,
2008 drz400sm
2001 cbrf4i

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordo636 View Post
LOL, the wrench post was a joke and people that knew Ryan Smith would understand the joke, he actually went after someone with a wrench once at one of his spots in Austin...

None of the spots are truly "YOURS" eventually every spot gets blown up, we just try to keep them as long as we can but the more people you invite the faster a spot gets blown up.

That's cool that you guys have the CiCi's spot. I hope you get to keep it for a long time. It sucks when you lose a really nice spot that is near your house

WATCH OUT! THE STUNTGARBAGE GANG IS GOING TO KILL YOU! LMAO

i know i had a deal with the pastor at the church down the street, but other people started showing up on 4 wheelers and jet skies trashing the place ...i never seen it but they destroyed plants and lawn so they had to put up no tresspassing signs up and cici's was handed to us thanks to shawn del bello
Old 11-25-2009, 12:54 AM   #85
PowerSurgeD
is on indefinite hiatus

Bike(s):
2005 crf 50,
2008 drz400sm
2001 cbrf4i

Member Garage

oh ya and jordo people seriously think that your gonna be throwing wrenches..hahah thanks funny cause if you do, throw some at me, make sure it's a snap on

Old 11-25-2009, 01:38 AM   #86
Mala Lingua
Optimistic Cynic

Feedback Rating: (5)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
'06 600RR (Mogee)
Phifty (Fuglee)

Quote:
i know i had a deal with the pastor at the church down the street, but other people started showing up on 4 wheelers and jet skies trashing the place ...i never seen it but they destroyed plants and lawn so they had to put up no tresspassing signs up and cici's was handed to us thanks to shawn del bello
I gotta ask...can't help it...jet skies? In your lot? If a synapse if misfiring, forgive me--tis the end of the semester. And I didn't know the cici's spot is still good...I'll load Fugs up on Thursdays and start swinging by after work.
Mala Lingua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 07:06 AM   #87
PowerSurgeD
is on indefinite hiatus

Bike(s):
2005 crf 50,
2008 drz400sm
2001 cbrf4i

Member Garage

Well the church has a2 acre lake and people were putting in jetskies. Pollutng the water and then the truck tires rutting up the lawn and tracking mud across the lot.just disrespectful...
Old 11-25-2009, 09:36 AM   #88
ddgtomahawk
Write my name! \/

Feedback Rating: (2)

Bike(s):
2016 R1
2001 Honda CBR929 RE
2005 Honda CBR600RR
2007 R6S

Quote:
good question, at our spot cici's in alvin where we do have legal permission and the cops come out to watch us...when rift raft comes through we stop and let them know..no ones ever got and if they did we know who to call ..sswf wont be throwing a wrench but a simply request to not do it at our practice spot on a big bike...if you want to get a phifty and come out there and learn then come on!!!! we will give you tips and advice...but as for squids rolling through it's not ever a problem, we are respected at our spot.
Can't bring a big bike?

Come here you little cake eating sieg heil .
ddgtomahawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 09:47 AM   #89
PowerSurgeD
is on indefinite hiatus

Bike(s):
2005 crf 50,
2008 drz400sm
2001 cbrf4i

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddgtomahawk View Post
Can't bring a big bike?
Better spot to learn would be the rr spot its long..cicis isn't that long...
Old 11-25-2009, 09:50 AM   #90
JRxGRUBZx

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
O-six six durty six (r.i.p)
07 zx6r (rip)
o-five six durty six (rip)
01 f4i - yes yes im a trader .

R&R is a good place to learn
JRxGRUBZx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 10:04 AM   #91
klassik

Bike(s):
rnz450

you can bring a big bike but i would say at least have idle down. alot of traffic passes through that lot. you gotta understand. its not cause we dont want you there. i dont care but if you crash into someone or someones car weather your with us or not i guarantee you we are all gone. so just take it somewhere else until your ready. thats the whole reason some people dont want squids at their spot cause they can ruin it like that. not that they are dicks. just dont wanna see said squid hurt and spot gone. the wrench idk lol i heard about that dude in austin tossin wrenches at peoples bike. but that guy is in no way related to stunt garbage
Old 11-25-2009, 10:16 AM   #92
yakitori
Banned

User is banned

yakitori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 10:30 AM   #93
thatboygeorge
powpows ftw

Bike(s):
05 r6

Send a message via AIM to thatboygeorge
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mala Lingua View Post
I gotta ask...can't help it...jet skies? In your lot? If a synapse if misfiring, forgive me--tis the end of the semester. And I didn't know the cici's spot is still good...I'll load Fugs up on Thursdays and start swinging by after work.
Haven't seen u around in so long.... I beleive we goin to cicis tonight u should come out
thatboygeorge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 10:42 AM   #94
PowerSurgeD
is on indefinite hiatus

Bike(s):
2005 crf 50,
2008 drz400sm
2001 cbrf4i

Member Garage

Yep cicis tonight!
Old 11-25-2009, 10:48 AM   #95
Prodigy

Bike(s):
Honda 1000rr
Kawasaki ZX6r
Honda CBR F4i
Suzuki Gsxr750
T-Rex

Member Garage

Nick Apex will ask someone to leave his spot in Vegas if they dont he ghost rides his bike into theres. Then just says "Sorry I lost control now you understand why I asked you to leave" picks it up and continues to ride
Prodigy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 11:23 AM   #96
Pyrofallout
<<<< S.B.N. >>>>

Feedback Rating: (31)

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodigy View Post
Nick Apex will ask someone to leave his spot in Vegas if they dont he ghost rides his bike into theres. Then just says "Sorry I lost control now you understand why I asked you to leave" picks it up and continues to ride
If your talking not a stunt bike, say someones street bike who pulled up and watched for a bit, again, I can't see any good outcome for the stunter in that situation. While the police may not be able to cite you for a traffic violation on public property, intentional damage to another person's vehicle would likely be vandalism, which they can cite you for, and he may not have insurance on the stunt bike, but that doesn't mean the person can't sue him in civil court for damages. If there is witness to attest to the victim then he'd be even more screwed I would think. Even better if he actually injured the rider in the process, I think it would be even worse. That or he wrecks into the wrong guys bike and things get physical and someone gets hurt/stabbed/shot ect.

Some people seem to have horrible ideas for trying to force and get things their way.
Pyrofallout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 11:52 AM   #97
ddgtomahawk
Write my name! \/

Bike(s):
2016 R1
2001 Honda CBR929 RE
2005 Honda CBR600RR
2007 R6S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodigy View Post
Wow sportsman like conduct right there, thats just not smart overall. I would be very upset and no many others that would make that into a bad outcome. Its funny how you seem to enjoy the idea of that.

Come here you little cake eating sieg heil .
ddgtomahawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 11:56 AM   #98
Prodigy

Bike(s):
Honda 1000rr
Kawasaki ZX6r
Honda CBR F4i
Suzuki Gsxr750
T-Rex

Member Garage

I also take candy from kids and stick kittens in blenders for fun too....
Prodigy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 12:04 PM   #99
Jay-boy
say something!!!!

Bike(s):
07 CBR 1000 RR

SMOKE SOME TRACK!!!

R.F.F.R.
Jay-boy is offline   Reply With Quote