MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > Stunters Lounge
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 11-23-2009, 10:31 PM   #41
chase
LOCTITE

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 4 years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
07 yamaha R6

yut uggghhhh
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Anyone can be a Stunter! TomballD Off Topic 14 12-15-2009 07:21 PM
stunter sprocket jason Stunters Lounge 0 03-26-2008 10:08 AM
young stunter slamcharger General Discussion (Moto Related) 2 12-23-2007 09:33 PM
Stunter down? bradtx General Discussion (Moto Related) 6 04-26-2007 10:01 PM
another stunter BigComfy General Discussion (Moto Related) 1 08-10-2006 11:47 AM
Advertisement
Old 11-23-2009, 10:56 PM   #42
Versatile337
They call me V or Franco

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
2009 GSX-R 750 (Blk/Matte Blk)

Member Garage

I'm a spectator, I want to know where to go to support the local stunters. I'll pay a few bucks to go hang out and see some new .
Versatile337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 10:58 PM   #43
PinkBtch

Hi Prodigy....not sure if you remember me but I am 1Fastmf's ex. He says hi and its been along time. Wants me to tell you he knows of another spot probably better than ASI. Place has been vacant for awhile and is off the way. Still in the westheimer area. PM me your number so he can call you if your interested.
Old 11-23-2009, 11:06 PM   #44
PowerSurgeD
is on indefinite hiatus

Experience: 6 years

Bike(s):
2005 crf 50,
2008 drz400sm
2001 cbrf4i

Member Garage

while it's out there then other stunt groups need to respect each other more...we're not south side wiener factory or south side gay factory...i never stabbed no one in the back either....i have no beef with ANYONE on here or in person and it's irritating that people i talk to are on both sides of the fence,

and i could care less who is the best, im just sick of my fellow team mates being under rated....and further more i've been around to watch peeps come and go, and i never lost site of why i ride, i ride for me as a hobbie, i am DTR(Down To Ride) whenever, i work long hours and spend as much time as i can with my wife and son and then i get go ride....some folks seem to lose site of why they got into riding in the first place...i have a day job it's called x-rays...if i make some scratch back from stunt riding then it's awesome! but don't forget, i turn the key for me.
Old 11-24-2009, 08:31 AM   #45
Amanda
Bulletproof

Experience: 2 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
Scar (07-600rr)
Juggernaut (R6)- ditched
Glee (7fiddy)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile337 View Post
I'm a spectator, I want to know where to go to support the local stunters. I'll pay a few bucks to go hang out and see some new .
http://www.haraces.com/ha_main.htm

thats all i know of via prodigy's first post... hopefully him or someone else educated on the topic will chime in
Old 11-24-2009, 08:48 AM   #46
kdog22
Wheelie it son..

Feedback Rating: (4)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
2004 Honda xr50
1991 Honda z50
2004 WR450 Supermoto
1988 Honda ZB50 - For Sale

Member Garage

I've met most all you guys at ASI at one time or another. Yall are good people and cool to chill/ ride with.

Whenever i went out to ASI, whether it was on the fiddy or my big bike, i was more of a spectator just cuz i liked watching yall year it up. It was more of a watch and learn kinda thing. I've learned alot just watching you guys.. Before too long i'll have a stunt only piece so i'll be more in the riding than watching.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Senator View Post
Muhammad.........Nostradamus..........Kdog
The cycle continues.
kdog22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 08:50 AM   #47
Gixxer-Joy
Banned

Experience: 1 year
Trackdays: 4

Bike(s):
K8 GSXR-600 (The Pearl)

User is banned

Gixxer-Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 09:07 AM   #48
ddgtomahawk
Write my name! \/

Feedback Rating: (2)

Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2016 R1
2001 Honda CBR929 RE
2005 Honda CBR600RR
2007 R6S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodigy View Post
Its really hard to practice when your spot gets over run with Jabronis doing power wheelies and dodging trash that was left everywhere. Or the people that thought it was a car meet. Dont be hurt because asi is gone. If you liked it so much you should have been there picking trash up late at night after the stunters finished giving you and the other 800 people a free show but you werent. People can say that if everyone just picked up after themselves no one would have a problem. But this isnt a perfect world.
Sorry don't think I was bringing much trash on my motorcycle wait once there was a bubble gum wrapper.....

Come here you little cake eating sieg heil .
ddgtomahawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 09:21 AM   #49
BoLtz
In a (Franken) kinda way

Experience: 1-3 months

Bike(s):
05 r6
03'XR50-88
03'XR50
08 rr

wtf is an ASI???! Yall stunting dudes are crazy!
OTL world Houston tour 2015> dont missout
Old 11-24-2009, 10:44 AM   #50
GSXR_911
I'm awesome, mom said so

Bike(s):
2008 GSX-R750 Black/Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gixxer-Joy View Post
Its amazing how people's reactions change when yall aren't so aggressive...maybe others can learn how to respectfully present their opinions without shoving them down peoples throats.

Looks to me like some need to be reminded about their humble beginnings.

Good to see you still have a level head about this stuff Joe.

Except the fastest guys seem to be the most humble!
+1
For a moment there after reading all the threads, there was a lot of egos fighting for top dog. But once the dust settled you guys seem to understand that you are one in the same, and some crazy a$$ dudes for what you do. I'm a complete noob rider, and was impressed with the guys I ride the streets with, but when they showed me ASI and what you guys were doing I was floored. I totally agree with you guys keeping your practice spots free from crowds, but it'd be nice to show off as a group to your fans at maybe another spot. Kinda like Joe said, "let me practice first, so I can put on a good show" (so to speak) I hope you guys work things out and no more and come together for the guys that respect what you do for them.
Old 11-24-2009, 11:29 AM   #51
Jordo636
OWNED!

Wow, this forum has turned into a total joke but I'm gonna keep the talking going cause I think it's halarious!

Serious Talk

I understand you guys wanna come out and watch and learn from us but keep in mind that not all of you are cool and trustworthy. There are always bad apples that go and tell people about the spot and then before we know it our perfect practice spot is no more but to some of you it doesn't mean anything. Most of the stunters in Houston are cool and are welcome to come ride.

When I started riding in Corpus I found my own spots, if I wanted to ride with another group or ride at someone elses spot I asked them if it was cool. I rode the streets and learned how to wheelie my bike before riding in the parking lots. I didn't just show up and start doing power wheelies and get the people that found the spot kicked out. I also picked up after my self and helped clean up the spot.

I've never turned someone down that has asked me for help, some of you seem to forget that. A lot of you are getting on here and running your mouth but have no clue what you're talking about or even understand what we are discussing.

BS Talking
LOL, and out of no where JOY posts up about "HUMBLE BEGINNINGS" you don't know the first thing about what some of us have gone through. You're just another BW to me, one minute your with a stunter and now you think you're cool cause your dating a track guy?
Jordo636 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 11:34 AM   #52
JRxGRUBZx

Bike(s):
O-six six durty six (r.i.p)
07 zx6r (rip)
o-five six durty six (rip)
01 f4i - yes yes im a trader .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordo636 View Post
Wow, this forum has turned into a total joke but I'm gonna keep the talking going cause I think it's halarious!

Serious Talk

I understand you guys wanna come out and watch and learn from us but keep in mind that not all of you are cool and trustworthy. There are always bad apples that go and tell people about the spot and then before we know it our perfect practice spot is no more but to some of you it doesn't mean anything. Most of the stunters in Houston are cool and are welcome to come ride.

When I started riding in Corpus I found my own spots, if I wanted to ride with another group or ride at someone elses spot I asked them if it was cool. I rode the streets and learned how to wheelie my bike before riding in the parking lots. I didn't just show up and start doing power wheelies and get the people that found the spot kicked out. I also picked up after my self and helped clean up the spot.

I've never turned someone down that has asked me for help, some of you seem to forget that. A lot of you are getting on here and running your mouth but have no clue what you're talking about or even understand what we are discussing.

BS Talking
LOL, and out of no where JOY posts up about "HUMBLE BEGINNINGS" you don't know the first thing about what some of us have gone through. You're just another BW to me, one minute your with a stunter and now you think you're cool cause your dating a track guy?
O !!! LMAO!
JRxGRUBZx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 11:37 AM   #53
Gixxer-Joy
Banned

Experience: 1 year
Trackdays: 4

Bike(s):
K8 GSXR-600 (The Pearl)

User is banned

Gixxer-Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 11:41 AM   #54
TomballD

Feedback Rating: (5)

Bike(s):
DR350
XR50
TDub-200
XR100-Tarded
1981 XR80

these last few weeks have been like stunt high school on here, its just a wheelie. Some ride em' longer, higher or with their feet in a different place or in many circles but when it comes down to it, its all for the same reason. The love of riding.
Old 11-24-2009, 01:08 PM   #55
casey10

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomballD View Post
these last few weeks have been like stunt high school on here, its just a wheelie. Some ride em' longer, higher or with their feet in a different place or in many circles but when it comes down to it, its all for the same reason. The love of riding.
Old 11-24-2009, 01:43 PM   #56
JRxGRUBZx

Bike(s):
O-six six durty six (r.i.p)
07 zx6r (rip)
o-five six durty six (rip)
01 f4i - yes yes im a trader .

So the only question that needs to be answered is why can't every Rider jist meet up one day out the week to have a Houston jam session??? I don't think any Stunter is going to blow any spot up.
JRxGRUBZx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 01:46 PM   #57
Jordo636
OWNED!

This is awesome!

I love all of you guys.....

except JOY, but JOY is not a guy, hmmmm

these smileys are awesome btw!
Old 11-24-2009, 01:49 PM   #58
casey10

^^^ lol
Old 11-24-2009, 01:49 PM   #59
casey10

and yes Grubz, why cant we have a huge jam session? whens the next street session?
Old 11-24-2009, 01:57 PM   #60
Jordo636
OWNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by casey10 View Post
and yes Grubz, why cant we have a huge jam session? whens the next street session?
Lets do it!

As long as it's not one of our practice spots and it's through word of mouth and not posted publicly on a forum (dont want the cops to show up)

Advertisement