MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > Stunters Lounge
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 11-23-2009, 03:30 PM   #41
Jordo636
OWNED!

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrofallout View Post
exactly. i have nothing against the stunters, i have been out to see them do their thing several times, but good luck forcing anyone to leave a public place because you don't want them there. unless you are the owner of the property i would think your gonna have a hard time convincing the popo you have more of a right to be there then they do.
You must not have heard of Ryan Smith in Austin...
Jordo636 is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
City is My Playground? darranwil General Discussion (Moto Related) 10 08-02-2013 11:06 PM
devils playground / pikes peak crash! bentgixxer Off Topic 5 08-14-2012 08:47 AM
Advertisement
Old 11-23-2009, 03:30 PM   #42
Pyrofallout
<<<< S.B.N. >>>>

Feedback Rating: (31)

Experience: 5 years
Trackdays: 10+

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordo636 View Post
You must not have heard of Ryan Smith in Austin...
nope.
Pyrofallout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 03:31 PM   #43
JRxGRUBZx

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
O-six six durty six (r.i.p)
07 zx6r (rip)
o-five six durty six (rip)
01 f4i - yes yes im a trader .

Lol bring it !!!! ... I understand where you guys are coming from and I'm sure 9x out of 10 yall wouldn't tell someone to leave unless they were being total scum bags...

If it wouldn't hurt I would like to get pms to ride.. Sucks hitting reed by myself everyday
JRxGRUBZx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 03:37 PM   #44
chase
LOCTITE

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 4 years

Bike(s):
07 yamaha R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conroe_gsxrboy View Post
Ok. Well I figured this would end up like this. Let me take back what I said earlier. Let me rephrase it as a meet and greet. Squids, wanna learn to wheelie. Jus wanna meet up to hang with some koo kats. Play and have fun. That's what I thought it was about. To much politics now. If you wanna meet up. We b there. If not koo. We all start somewhere. I'm more about out to be noticed not heard of like some phantom in the night. Look at michael jackson. Pop king of the world. But no one ever saw him. He finally decided to show face and BAM, nows he's jus a memory.
yah.....wait.....what?!?

You're comparing you learning to wheelie, to Micheal Jackson

that's just ignorant. (don't get angry, go watch south park, and )
Old 11-23-2009, 05:13 PM   #45
Conroe_gsxrboy

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
97' gsxr 600
01' gsxr 600
04' gsxr 1000
01 ttr 90
07' gsxr 1000

Anyways, thats was my word, sucks i got the response i did. Kinda figured it would turn out that way. I miss the other forum i started with. Yeah we were some outcast a bit, ran from the laws, high speed freeways runs, stunted all ova. But at least we all were koo with eachother and met up to ride. Since then , ive been tryin to find some koo kats. I guess im still looking. And im not comparing anything to me learning to wheelie. Wheelies done came and went my friend, Im tryin to help others. Whats so funny is if we were all in a room together everyone woud just look at eachother and not say a word. On here, its like king of the mountain. Rankin Sundays. I speak loud, You can hear me then. ..................07 yami R6. Never mind. I see the problem.
Conroe_gsxrboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 05:52 PM   #46
mekrew
naaaaaw i sayin

Feedback Rating: (4)

Experience: 1-3 months

Member Garage

Send a message via AIM to mekrew
conroe this is how i see it, stunters can flame me for it if they want but tell me where im wrong.

many of the stunters here in houston have spent time and $ to get where they are now. with the change in their status, their intentions for the sport have changed also. i remember the days when everyone was just a rider and everyone rode to have fun there was no drama or politics. yes i do understand the safety aspects and i can not argue that, but i think the issue is deeper than that. now riding is a side job and they get paid for it and are trying to improve their game for competitions.

im friends with all you stunters, but from the outside looking in if i didn't know any of you, you kind of make the houston stunt scene seem monopolized. yes i know you want your own spots to ride and practice with your friends, but i think the bigger picture here is someone is looking to ride with better people to learn and get better, and you are sitting here telling him, if you come to our spot im kicking you out.

why not take some time out and check out a spot if he has one and give him some pointers. tell him, hey man practice over there as I dont want to get hurt incase you go down. work with him to get better and at the same time practice yourself. remember some people may look up to you with your skills and things like this is a slap in their face from the people they look up to

my 2 cents

just remember im sure a lot of you are where u are now because someone helped you in some way so why not extend the favor
mekrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 06:04 PM   #47
JRxGRUBZx

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
O-six six durty six (r.i.p)
07 zx6r (rip)
o-five six durty six (rip)
01 f4i - yes yes im a trader .

Quote:
Originally Posted by mekrew View Post
conroe this is how i see it, stunters can flame me for it if they want but tell me where im wrong.

many of the stunters here in houston have spent time and $ to get where they are now. with the change in their status, their intentions for the sport have changed also. i remember the days when everyone was just a rider and everyone rode to have fun there was no drama or politics. yes i do understand the safety aspects and i can not argue that, but i think the issue is deeper than that. now riding is a side job and they get paid for it and are trying to improve their game for competitions.

im friends with all you stunters, but from the outside looking in if i didn't know any of you, you kind of make the houston stunt scene seem monopolized. yes i know you want your own spots to ride and practice with your friends, but i think the bigger picture here is someone is looking to ride with better people to learn and get better, and you are sitting here telling him, if you come to our spot im kicking you out.

why not take some time out and check out a spot if he has one and give him some pointers. tell him, hey man practice over there as I dont want to get hurt incase you go down. work with him to get better and at the same time practice yourself. remember some people may look up to you with your skills and things like this is a slap in their face from the people they look up to

my 2 cents

just remember im sure a lot of you are where u are now because someone helped you in some way so why not extend the favor
amen.
JRxGRUBZx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 06:12 PM   #48
Conroe_gsxrboy

Bike(s):
97' gsxr 600
01' gsxr 600
04' gsxr 1000
01 ttr 90
07' gsxr 1000

Thank You. Thats all i wanted. I jus miss when everybody was kool with it all. Everyone hung out and rode wheelies and all. Its the same now jus more technical. Im not taking away at all the secret stunt spots. Its also about meet and greet and a good time. This is jus one day. SUNDAY. Not everyone is a forest gnome. Jus tryin to get peeps to meet up.
Old 11-23-2009, 06:19 PM   #49
chase
LOCTITE

Bike(s):
07 yamaha R6

Quote:
Anyways, thats was my word, sucks i got the response i did. Kinda figured it would turn out that way. I miss the other forum i started with. Yeah we were some outcast a bit, ran from the laws, high speed freeways runs, stunted all ova. But at least we all were koo with eachother and met up to ride. Since then , ive been tryin to find some koo kats. I guess im still looking. And im not comparing anything to me learning to wheelie. Wheelies done came and went my friend, Im tryin to help others. Whats so funny is if we were all in a room together everyone woud just look at eachother and not say a word. On here, its like king of the mountain. Rankin Sundays. I speak loud, You can hear me then. ..................07 yami R6. Never mind. I see the problem.
Oh? Do tell...

Quote:
Thank You. Thats all i wanted. I jus miss when everybody was kool with it all. Everyone hung out and rode wheelies and all. Its the same now jus more technical. Im not taking away at all the secret stunt spots. Its also about meet and greet and a good time. This is jus one day. SUNDAY. Not everyone is a forest gnome. Jus tryin to get peeps to meet up.
Almost, these days

Calm down buddy, I wasn't making fun of you, I said thats ignorant bc the Micheal Jackson character in South Park repeatedly says that, and its funny, I promise.
Old 11-23-2009, 06:20 PM   #50
casey10

ok i'm gonna go against what i said earlier now that i have seen some good points. the thing was with me tho is that i didnt have people good enough to teach...small town....i just watched video after video and went for it. the new lots i have found i wont keep secret, anyone is welcome, but that being said if you are being crazy and are power whooling and show no control then you will be asked to stay to one part nicley. asi 2 weeks ago i almost got nailed by some kid on a fz6 twice! again, spectators and beginers welcome,again keep in mind, if show stupididty you will be asked to move or leave. thank you
Old 11-23-2009, 06:39 PM   #51
Conroe_gsxrboy

Bike(s):
97' gsxr 600
01' gsxr 600
04' gsxr 1000
01 ttr 90
07' gsxr 1000

Koo koo. I took it wrong. I jus know we all share the same intrest. Trying to make it fun for others too.
Old 11-23-2009, 06:43 PM   #52
miguel!!
dont forget the streets

Experience: 1 year

Bike(s):
f thrill

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by casey10 View Post
ok i'm gonna go against what i said earlier now that i have seen some good points. the thing was with me tho is that i didnt have people good enough to teach...small town....i just watched video after video and went for it. the new lots i have found i wont keep secret, anyone is welcome, but that being said if you are being crazy and are power whooling and show no control then you will be asked to stay to one part nicley. asi 2 weeks ago i almost got nailed by some kid on a fz6 twice! again, spectators and beginers welcome,again keep in mind, if show stupididty you will be asked to move or leave. thank you
i remebber when u went into the bushes at asi
Old 11-23-2009, 06:51 PM   #53
kdog22
Wheelie it son..

Feedback Rating: (4)

Bike(s):
2004 Honda xr50
1991 Honda z50
2004 WR450 Supermoto
1988 Honda ZB50 - For Sale

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by casey10 View Post
You ride out in tomball?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Senator View Post
Muhammad.........Nostradamus..........Kdog
The cycle continues.
kdog22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 06:54 PM   #54
miguel!!
dont forget the streets

Experience: 1 year

Bike(s):
f thrill

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by mekrew View Post

my 2 cents

You just defined what javi and garret did for me.
Old 11-23-2009, 08:31 PM   #55
ddgtomahawk
Write my name! \/

Feedback Rating: (2)

Bike(s):
2016 R1
2001 Honda CBR929 RE
2005 Honda CBR600RR
2007 R6S

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRxGRUBZx View Post
I don't agree with telling people to leave a spot if they see us riding. That's kind of stuck up and gay.

Like all bull aside it's sad if someone can't sit and watch .. Just have a talk with them and let them know that the spot is kind of exclusive and you don't want alot of people over there.
But whatever floats peoples boats but you never know the guy watching on the bike could very well be friends with they guy of the company. Lol and there goes your secret spot.
Wow nailed it on the head

Come here you little cake eating sieg heil .
ddgtomahawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 08:51 PM   #56
cdill35

Feedback Rating: (5)

Bike(s):
2014 Phoenix 921 Pro XP w/ Merc 250 ProXS
11 Yam Zuma 125
Specialized Stumpy

My stunt garbage shirt is for sale.
cdill35 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 08:59 PM   #57
klassik

Feedback Rating: (2)

Bike(s):
rnz450

i consistantly make threads telling people when we ride at ci ci's and have been willing to help and guide people. honestly not that many wanna learn is what ive seen so its hard to take people seriously when they show up once. we welcomed several people that have expressed a desire to try it.
Old 11-23-2009, 09:00 PM   #58
PowerSurgeD
is on indefinite hiatus

Experience: 6 years

Bike(s):
2005 crf 50,
2008 drz400sm
2001 cbrf4i

Member Garage

all i can say is that if your down to ride and not a squid your cool with me...i've taught alot of people general basics to get them in the right direction, even though we run our mouth on this site im very helpful and friendly and taught many! even skilled track/racers like cdill who supports our sport more then most bikers do!
Old 11-23-2009, 09:02 PM   #59
PowerSurgeD
is on indefinite hiatus

Experience: 6 years

Bike(s):
2005 crf 50,
2008 drz400sm
2001 cbrf4i

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by klassik View Post
i consistantly make threads telling people when we ride at ci ci's and have been willing to help and guide people. honestly not that many wanna learn is what ive seen so its hard to take people seriously when they show up once. we welcomed several people that have expressed a desire to try it.
+1

most people aren't that dedicated and dont wanna get hurt or drop there bikes...and the other half doesnt want to use a good learning tool like a mini bike to get the basics down.... If you'r Down To Ride, then you can ride with me!!!

SSWF = ALWAYS DTR!!!
Old 11-23-2009, 09:31 PM   #60
MiKeL)&!%
Fiddy rider in hibernatio

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
2 Fiddies (which have been taken over)
dpms .223 sportical AR-15
haro
1987 yamaha 175
2005 brute force 750

well ima goin to be in town for about three days time for me to ride again and try some new (if i can get the fiddy from jorge's hands)
MiKeL)&!% is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement