Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 11-19-2009, 12:12 PM   #1
Captain Concussion
Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 3 years
Trackdays: 10+

cheap cl ad
zerobounds is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
CL ad bradtx General Discussion (Moto Related) 0 07-21-2012 04:45 AM
cl ad, no... really? loosenoose General Discussion (Moto Related) 6 12-13-2011 10:45 PM
Cheap Ducati (needs work) - CL ad...not MINE KSims1868 General Discussion (Moto Related) 26 06-09-2011 05:57 PM
socket set very cheap CL AD pester Off Topic 5 09-01-2010 09:36 AM
CL ad pester Off Topic 20 10-31-2009 05:19 PM
Old 11-19-2009, 12:15 PM   #2
I'm Rat 'Tarded
Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 2 years
Trackdays: 1

1973 Honda Cb750 Four -Cafe in progress
2001 Suzuki DRZ400E/SM (SOLD) :-(
Don't worry, scrot. There are plenty of 'tards out there living really kick- lives.
My first bike was a 'Tard. She's a Pilot now."

Member Garage

i think i saw this bike before... title status was holding me back, but this one could just be a similar red ninja 650 w/ no front fairing.

He nailed the take-off, but when he landed, something terrible happened. His front tire exploded like a cannonball, and his handle bars went straight through his head. Blood was everywhere. His teeth were ground down to a powder, and the front of his face exploded out the back of his skull. He died instantly... the next day.
PimpDaub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 01:28 PM   #3
Can I kick it?
Feedback Rating: (0)

Trackdays: 10+

Sick 7-5

That bike has been on craigslist for at least 3 months.

It has probably been on there even longer.

It is missing front and lower fairings.

I bet you could get that bike for $2,500

At one point that bike was up for 3k.
Snow is offline   Reply With Quote