MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 05-02-2006, 01:59 PM   #21
2KBUSA

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
zx14r

Send a message via AIM to 2KBUSA Send a message via Yahoo to 2KBUSA
Quote:
Originally Posted by TxVrod
You know, there would be no need for the "hate crime" catagory if the offense is properly prosecuted in the first place. Take James Byrd - the black fella who was dragged behind a truck several years back... Should those who were sent to the death chamber have been treated any more stringently than if the victim were white? I think not. Enforce the fookin laws which already exist instead of "modifying" or amending.
yes sir your right but there will be people trying to make look diffrent and stir the bs all to .
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
No hate crime? jimmy the gent The Circus 16 01-21-2012 10:24 AM
Interesting | Police probe 'hate crime' in beating of white teen... CaJuNsOuLjA The Circus 49 06-04-2010 11:35 AM
Prosecutors: Snipes should serve maximum for tax crime NoFear Off Topic 41 04-28-2008 03:45 PM
Advertisement
Old 05-02-2006, 02:06 PM   #22
TxVrod

Ya, I know. So sad
TxVrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2006, 02:08 PM   #23
ArturoC
51% Geek, 49% SuperHero

Bike(s):
'99 GSXR600
'04 NSR 50
'09 Yamaha WR250X
'07 Triumph 675

Member Garage

Send a message via ICQ to ArturoC Send a message via AIM to ArturoC Send a message via Yahoo to ArturoC Send a message via Skype™ to ArturoC
Quote:
Originally Posted by TxVrod
You know, there would be no need for the "hate crime" catagory if the offense is properly prosecuted in the first place. Take James Byrd - the black fella who was dragged behind a truck several years back... Should those who were sent to the death chamber have been treated any more stringently than if the victim were white? I think not. Enforce the fookin laws which already exist instead of "modifying" or amending.

+1
CMRA [Prov Nov]ice #404
Sponsors: D&D - GoPro - Amsoil
ArturoC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2006, 02:09 PM   #24
train460
speed junky

Feedback Rating: (2)

Bike(s):
88 v-max
05 Honda Goldwing
85 V-max (wifes)
05 Vtx 1300 (wifes)

in mondays paper they are saying that the 2 aholes were skinheads and had swatzstikas (sp) all over, yelling heil hitler. one family moved i think within 6 months after moving there. these 2 were on the prison track, just who and what was gonna send them there. now that is what the paper printed. how close to fact, who knows.
88 v-max
train460 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2006, 02:46 PM   #25
MadseasoN

Feedback Rating: (1)

Trackdays: 10+

These kids need to be locked up for a long time. Hope their parents are proud of the good job they did raising them.
MadseasoN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2006, 03:01 PM   #26
jrock
straight shooter

Bike(s):
2003 Kawi ZX9r Green Machine-sold
1995 Honda CB 1000 Big One

Send a message via Yahoo to jrock
^^^^yeap
"I get a total charge out of inspiring others to follow their dreams and not to fear change. Embrace it. Realize that money isn't the end-all, be-all. What is important, what really has value, is Time. As motorcyclists, we all face increased risks on the road, and on the track. Do something with your time; don't have a bag full of regrets when the train comes to a stop. "
jrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2006, 07:40 PM   #27
fuknrobert
the necessary villain

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
'04 R6, '05 70, '04 fiddy!

straight bullshit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentgixxer
im not a midget , i was actually born with a type of dwarfism, but i took medication for 12 yrs to reach just 5'6"
fuknrobert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2006, 08:19 PM   #28
SE_Ryder122

Bike(s):
2001 R6 Champions Edition (Sold)

that's f*ckin' crazy. what's really crazy is that no one did anything to try to stop them during the incident. someone had to have seen what was going on if the attackers had to threaten people to not cooperate with the investigation. not enough good people out there these days.
SE_Ryder122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2006, 08:40 PM   #29
BrutusTx

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by SE_Ryder122
that's f*ckin' crazy. what's really crazy is that no one did anything to try to stop them during the incident. someone had to have seen what was going on if the attackers had to threaten people to not cooperate with the investigation. not enough good people out there these days.
That it happened is bad enough, but for the poor kid to lay there for 10 HOURS? There's more than those 2 punks to blame............and to be punished.
Old 05-02-2006, 09:19 PM   #30
jetcycles
DRIVEN BY ANGER

Feedback Rating: (14)

Bike(s):
1950 Chevy Deluxe
1980 Honda CT70
1987 Kawasaki 650SX
1996 Honda Z50

There is a special place in for those 2 kids, karma is a . Anyone know where these kids live? Ill send them a special delivery.
Old 05-02-2006, 09:40 PM   #31
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com

Feedback Rating: (3)

Bike(s):
lots of em

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrutusTx
That it happened is bad enough, but for the poor kid to lay there for 10 HOURS? There's more than those 2 punks to blame............and to be punished.
I agree, there are others that should be investigated, I'll bet it wont happen though

[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]
ScooterTrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 07:49 PM   #32
ArturoC
51% Geek, 49% SuperHero

Bike(s):
'99 GSXR600
'04 NSR 50
'09 Yamaha WR250X
'07 Triumph 675

Member Garage

Send a message via ICQ to ArturoC Send a message via AIM to ArturoC Send a message via Yahoo to ArturoC Send a message via Skype™ to ArturoC
Update:
http://www.click2houston.com/news/9156064/detail.html

Quote:
A teen accused of beating and sodomizing a Hispanic boy while shouting racial slurs also joined two adult white supremacists in the beating of a Hispanic man three years ago, according to court records.

CMRA [Prov Nov]ice #404
Sponsors: D&D - GoPro - Amsoil
ArturoC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 06:30 PM   #33
MadseasoN

All people who commit hate crimes are crazy, my evidence:

"All I knew was she had blond hair and blue eyes and she had to die"

http://www.wgal.com/news/9362654/detail.html
MadseasoN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 06:34 PM   #34
DOA
MH's slowest 600hp Busa

Feedback Rating: (15)

The "hate crime" propoganda charge wouldn't add one more day of jail time for these losers.

It's a keyword that the sensitivity crowd likes to throw around and make them sound as if they're doing something for the coolaid drinkers that follow them. If it were up to me these jerks would die for what they did, our society doesn't need to waste our resources keeping these guys alive one more day.

I'm not a follower of the hate crime crowd, I'd be happy if they just followed the rule of law when sentencing criminals to prison.

-d
DOA is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement