Welcome back to us :/ Our hosts data center was down for the entire day.
MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Closed Thread
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 11-12-2009, 02:12 PM   #181
eltejano
I smell pretty

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 3 years
Trackdays: 9

Bike(s):
2004 CBR600RR
2002 F4i
2003 CBR600RR track

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJFLo View Post
Its you fault man, you were supposed to be out there taking care of this .
Originally Posted by cashtown View Post
tejano? Rape me
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Lame AJFLo Off Topic 3 12-26-2009 08:24 PM
Hey Lame JRxGRUBZx Stunters Lounge 13 11-27-2009 10:12 AM
lame thread lock RACER X Forum Updates & Feedback 2 12-16-2008 02:50 PM
Anyone ever have a lame job? tonyt915 Off Topic 36 12-15-2008 08:47 PM
Advertisement
Old 11-12-2009, 02:12 PM   #182
Davekg
Honda Rider

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
08 CBR

Quote:
Originally Posted by eltejano View Post
Thats it, I called the cops.
229593 preview big
She can cuff me,,I've been naughty.

Old 11-12-2009, 02:14 PM   #183
AJFLo

Feedback Rating: (8)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
K7 GSXR 600
06 Honda 50

Quote:
Its you fault man, you were supposed to be out there taking care of this .
I was sipping Lattes... I shoulda been Patrolling the Streets and this never would of happened!
I’m really happy for you and I’m going to let you finish but AJFlo is one of the baddest mother fockers of all time!!!
Old 11-12-2009, 02:17 PM   #184
eltejano
I smell pretty

Bike(s):
2004 CBR600RR
2002 F4i
2003 CBR600RR track

Quote:
I was sipping Lattes... I shoulda been Patrolling the Streets and this never would of happened!
Who the is Lattes? He sounds french.
tejano? Rape me
Old 11-12-2009, 02:19 PM   #185
kdog22
Wheelie it son..

Feedback Rating: (4)

Bike(s):
2004 Honda xr50
1991 Honda z50
2004 WR450 Supermoto
1988 Honda ZB50 - For Sale

Member Garage

So let me get this straight..... Let's say Grubz didn't come out so lucky and we had another RIP thread.. You fools are still gonna sit there and say some like, " he got what he deserved "?? It's the same thing. Some of you people are straight up stupid. It's fvcked up to have that kind of mindset toward anybody regardless.. Let alone an avatar.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Senator View Post
Muhammad.........Nostradamus..........Kdog
The cycle continues.
Old 11-12-2009, 02:20 PM   #186
eltejano
I smell pretty

Bike(s):
2004 CBR600RR
2002 F4i
2003 CBR600RR track

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdog22 View Post
So let me get this straight..... Let's say Grubz didn't come out so lucky and we had another RIP thread.. You fools are still gonna sit there and say some like, " he got what he deserved "?? It's the same thing. Some of you people are straight up stupid. It's fvcked up to have that kind of mindset toward anybody regardless.. Let alone an avitar.
Uh oh, here comes another 5 pages of backlash.

BTW, I agree.
tejano? Rape me
Old 11-12-2009, 02:20 PM   #187
AJFLo

Bike(s):
K7 GSXR 600
06 Honda 50

Quote:
Who the is Lattes? He sounds french.
A latte (from the Italian caffèlatte, meaning "coffee [and] milk") is a type of coffee drink made with hot milk. Variants include replacing the coffee with another drink base such as chai, mate or matcha. The word is also sometimes spelled latté or lattè—the incorrect diacritical mark being added as a hypercorrection, as fit for many French words with a pronounced final e, but unnecessary in Italian words, where all vowels are always pronounced.
I’m really happy for you and I’m going to let you finish but AJFlo is one of the baddest mother fockers of all time!!!
Old 11-12-2009, 02:22 PM   #188
Chubby Racer
The Confusion

Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
'07 R6
'02 KLX110(tarded)

Send a message via ICQ to Chubby Racer Send a message via AIM to Chubby Racer Send a message via MSN to Chubby Racer Send a message via Yahoo to Chubby Racer
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdog22 View Post
So let me get this straight..... Let's say Grubz didn't come out so lucky and we had another RIP thread.. You fools are still gonna sit there and say some like, " he got what he deserved "?? It's the same thing. Some of you people are straight up stupid. It's fvcked up to have that kind of mindset toward anybody regardless.. Let alone an avitar.
Its also ****ed up that people think they can do whatever they want, wherever they want, photograph and video tape it, post it to the internet, talk about how badass they are at doing it, and think that there's ABSOLUTELY NO CONSEQUENCES for their actions.
A motorcycle is a joy machine. It's a machine of wonders, a metal bird, a motorized prosthetic. It's light and dark and shiny and dirty and warm and cold lapping over each other; it's a conduit of grace, it's a catalyst for bonding the gritty and the holy.

CMRA #302
Old 11-12-2009, 02:22 PM   #189
eltejano
I smell pretty

Bike(s):
2004 CBR600RR
2002 F4i
2003 CBR600RR track

Quote:
A latte (from the Italian caffèlatte, meaning "coffee [and] milk") is a type of coffee drink made with hot milk. Variants include replacing the coffee with another drink base such as chai, mate or matcha. The word is also sometimes spelled latté or lattè—the incorrect diacritical mark being added as a hypercorrection, as fit for many French words with a pronounced final e, but unnecessary in Italian words, where all vowels are always pronounced.
OHHHHHHHH, gotcha. I was worried there for a bit.
tejano? Rape me
Old 11-12-2009, 02:23 PM   #190
AJFLo

Bike(s):
K7 GSXR 600
06 Honda 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by po-po 5.0 View Post
Its also ****ed up that people think they can do whatever they want, wherever they want, photograph and video tape it, post it to the internet, talk about how badass they are at doing it, and think that there's ABSOLUTELY NO CONSEQUENCES for their actions.
Where else can you do wheelies???
Old 11-12-2009, 02:28 PM   #191
less_than_coop
SBN BMF

Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
GSXR1000
2005 KTM 250sxf

Quote:
Not at the track, ask G.B.

Khaki shirt.
Old 11-12-2009, 02:28 PM   #192
eltejano
I smell pretty

Bike(s):
2004 CBR600RR
2002 F4i
2003 CBR600RR track

Quote:
But this specific incident has nothing to do with the friggin picture. Holy moly. I agree that people shouldnt be riding like dicks popping wheelies scaring drivers as they pass them on one wheel, but this incident is not his punishment for that. The consequences would have been him getting pulled over while doing a wheelie and paid for it that way, which will eventually happen if he keeps it up.
tejano? Rape me
Old 11-12-2009, 02:28 PM   #193
Chubby Racer
The Confusion

Bike(s):
'07 R6
'02 KLX110(tarded)

Send a message via ICQ to Chubby Racer Send a message via AIM to Chubby Racer Send a message via MSN to Chubby Racer Send a message via Yahoo to Chubby Racer
Quote:

private property

They make skateparks for people who want to do carzy on bicycles and skateboards

they make racetracks for people that want to go really fast on motorcycles

why can't freeway stunters do their in private too?
A motorcycle is a joy machine. It's a machine of wonders, a metal bird, a motorized prosthetic. It's light and dark and shiny and dirty and warm and cold lapping over each other; it's a conduit of grace, it's a catalyst for bonding the gritty and the holy.

CMRA #302
Old 11-12-2009, 02:29 PM   #194
thatboygeorge
powpows ftw

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
05 r6

Send a message via AIM to thatboygeorge
Quote:

[IMG]george2r[/IMG]
[IMG]1270699614l[/IMG]

check out how badass i am
Old 11-12-2009, 02:30 PM   #195
Chubby Racer
The Confusion

Bike(s):
'07 R6
'02 KLX110(tarded)

Quote:
But this specific incident has nothing to do with the friggin picture. Holy moly. I agree that people shouldnt be riding like dicks popping wheelies scaring drivers as they pass them on one wheel, but this incident is not his punishment for that. The consequences would have been him getting pulled over while doing a wheelie and paid for it that way, which will eventually happen if he keeps it up.
Or not. Karma caught up to him before the law did.

CMRA #302
Old 11-12-2009, 02:30 PM   #196
Chubby Racer
The Confusion

Bike(s):
'07 R6
'02 KLX110(tarded)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatboygeorge View Post

[IMG]george2r[/IMG]
[IMG]1270699614l[/IMG]

check out how badass i am
Thanks for, yet again, proving my point.

CMRA #302
Old 11-12-2009, 02:33 PM   #197
thatboygeorge
powpows ftw

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
05 r6

Send a message via AIM to thatboygeorge
Quote:
Thanks for, yet again, proving my point.
your welcome hahahaha who cares they just pictures... the point is he was just cruising and some1 clipped him and u judge him bcz he has a picture of a wheelie in his avatar
Old 11-12-2009, 02:36 PM   #198
kdog22
Wheelie it son..

Feedback Rating: (4)

Bike(s):
2004 Honda xr50
1991 Honda z50
2004 WR450 Supermoto
1988 Honda ZB50 - For Sale

Member Garage

Quote:
But here's the thing, the consequences should come from that person making his or her own actions.. If he rides a wheelie and loops, well ya that's his own fault. But to sit there and say, "ya he gets what he deserves" becuase of what someone he didn't even know did... I don't think so.

I don't care HOW you interpret the situation, that's still fvcked up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Senator View Post
Muhammad.........Nostradamus..........Kdog
The cycle continues.
Old 11-12-2009, 02:38 PM   #199
Gisi 600rr

Bike(s):
'05 600RR Red

Quote:
If you rode like a jackass (example: doing wheelies on a freeway) and then were the victim of someone else riding like a jackass (example: excessive speed) then yea......you got what you deserved. I can't see how your example pertains.
I understand what you're saying and would generally agree w/ you were the OP "riding like a jacka$$" at the time of incident. However, that's not what the OP said he was doing. His initial post indicated that he was operating his bike legally and minding his own when he was clipped. Now, maybe his reference to "minding my own business" means doing whoolies etc., but he's yet to say/confirm that, so I won't touch on that.

Some people on here state that simply b/c of his avatar (i.e. PRIOR CONDUCT), he deserves to be clipped/nearly killed. I whole-heartedly disagree w/ this; thus the jaywalking example. Here's the analogy:

Prior Conduct: Jaywalking vs. Riding wheelies on freeway
Potential result from prior conduct: being hit and killed vs. being hit and killed
Actual conduct at time of incident: obeying pedestrian traffic laws vs. obeying traffic laws
Actula result of conduct at time of incident: hit by car vs. hit by bike

My point simply is that his *prior conduct/avatar* have absolutely nothing to do w/ what happened to him.

Peace out.
Old 11-12-2009, 02:40 PM   #200
Sammy
Banned

User is banned

Closed Thread

Advertisement