MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Reply
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 05-16-2006, 04:02 PM   #41
paniro187
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 13,466












Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunchbox6
Hey, you can EAT MY you peice of .
If it werent for people like me, you wouldnt have the freedom to spout your useless drivel on messageboards.
say it to my face sat night. no guns if you want beef for real i do it str8 up.
__________________
The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule.-H. L. Mencken

When you add emotion to any equation, you can't trust the results-Unknown

Last edited by paniro187; 05-16-2006 at 04:37 PM.
paniro187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Don't be mad at the white people, be mad at the right people! RACER X The Circus 8 12-25-2013 10:21 AM
I've resigned to the fact that once again I've voted for the loser logan5 The Circus 20 11-05-2008 03:52 PM
Advertisement
Old 05-16-2006, 11:39 PM   #42
Lunchbox6
Senior Member
 
Lunchbox6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Galveston
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,692












I'm in Iraq you dumb . If you want to come here and meet me, Be my guest. Just tell haji you want to come fight me. I am sure he would be glad to help you out. Or maybe he will just shoot you in your face. Either way sounds good to me. Dipshit. I'm on FOB Speicher.

Or you could just tell any of the soldiers here in Iraq to their faces that you want them to die. It will be fun to see what happens.
Str8 up Hommie! does it hurt your head to talk like that?
__________________
By all means, marry. If you get a good wife, you'll become happy; if you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher. - Socrates

Last edited by Lunchbox6; 05-16-2006 at 11:42 PM.
Lunchbox6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 11:53 PM   #43
99BlackR1
Spaz
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Spring TX
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 1,786


Bike(s):
R1, CRF50









to stand outside of funerals, protesting with signs and loud speakers. this is ridiculous and unchristian to the up most. these people are using a really ****ed up method of protesting war and torturing family that have lost loved ones in the war in iraq at the same time.
__________________
eyecopy
http://www.myspace.com/miggycnig
Mike - "CurbCheck"
motorcycledudeindestructible2542999l4qy6go
Pardon the hate and the animosity
towards your belief system and your hypocrisy.
No regrets, no remorse.This is my last serenade
99BlackR1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2006, 05:51 AM   #44
paniro187
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 13,466












Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunchbox6
I'm in Iraq you dumb . If you want to come here and meet me, Be my guest. Just tell haji you want to come fight me. I am sure he would be glad to help you out. Or maybe he will just shoot you in your face. Either way sounds good to me. Dipshit. I'm on FOB Speicher.

Or you could just tell any of the soldiers here in Iraq to their faces that you want them to die. It will be fun to see what happens.
Str8 up Hommie! does it hurt your head to talk like that?
if you go back and look i said the people are crazy. i never said i wanted anyone to die. i said they have a right to say whatthey want to say no matter how crazy it is. go back and read you piece of . and when the **** did i say homie you ****ing . i guarantee you've said str8 up before so get off your ****ing high horse you c unt. i don't give a jimminy **** where you served and who the **** you are i'd say that to your face i'll put that on YOUR mom. there's a boxing gym in atasocita. when you get back we'll spar a little how about it.
__________________
The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule.-H. L. Mencken

When you add emotion to any equation, you can't trust the results-Unknown

Last edited by paniro187; 05-17-2006 at 05:56 AM.
paniro187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2006, 06:03 AM   #45
Lunchbox6
Senior Member
 
Lunchbox6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Galveston
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,692












Quote:
Originally Posted by paniro187
people that are taking part in this war are sure to see the wrath of too so........

Sounds like you are siding against the U.S. Soldiers,Sailors,and Marines. Saying we are to see the wrath of , thats close enough of a wish of death for me. And no i have never said Str8 up. If i was going to say something like that i would atleast use the few extra keystrokes to spell it out. Instead of looking like a . And i know you didnt say Hommie, I added it to add some dramatic effect. Either way you are still a dueche. Or would you like me to translate that for you. U R A DUECHE! STR8 UP YO!

__________________
By all means, marry. If you get a good wife, you'll become happy; if you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher. - Socrates
Lunchbox6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2006, 06:11 AM   #46
Lunchbox6
Senior Member
 
Lunchbox6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Galveston
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,692












Quote:
Originally Posted by paniro187
if you go back and look i said the people are crazy. i never said i wanted anyone to die. i said they have a right to say whatthey want to say no matter how crazy it is. go back and read you piece of . and when the **** did i say homie you ****ing . i guarantee you've said str8 up before so get off your ****ing high horse you c unt. i don't give a jimminy **** where you served and who the **** you are i'd say that to your face i'll put that on YOUR mom. there's a boxing gym in atasocita. when you get back we'll spar a little how about it.
Do you honestly think that i give a rats about you? Do you think that i will give you a second thought when i get home? I think you have overestimated your importance to me. You are just a way for me to express my dismay for fools like you, who take their freedoms for granted. I would have used a word like hate for you, but i think thats much too strong of an emotion to discribe my feelings for a worthless being such as yourself.

P.S. U R STILL A DUECHE!
__________________
By all means, marry. If you get a good wife, you'll become happy; if you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher. - Socrates
Lunchbox6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2006, 07:17 AM   #47
The Menace
We Fly HI
 
The Menace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Galleria
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 3,085


Bike(s):
CR250,CR450,Kx125 Fmx out, and 2 50's 1 real 1 knock off









they should of been shot i know i woudl of shot them
The Menace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2006, 05:42 PM   #48
paniro187
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 13,466












Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunchbox6
Sounds like you are siding against the U.S. Soldiers,Sailors,and Marines. Saying we are to see the wrath of , thats close enough of a wish of death for me. And no i have never said Str8 up. If i was going to say something like that i would atleast use the few extra keystrokes to spell it out. Instead of looking like a . And i know you didnt say Hommie, I added it to add some dramatic effect. Either way you are still a dueche. Or would you like me to translate that for you. U R A DUECHE! STR8 UP YO!

taking part in the war is both sides anyone taking part in it. don't just read what you want to read. uhmm the little sentecne fragment up there doesn't make you look too smart there.
__________________
The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule.-H. L. Mencken

When you add emotion to any equation, you can't trust the results-Unknown
paniro187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2006, 05:43 PM   #49
paniro187
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 13,466












:laughing6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunchbox6
Do you honestly think that i give a rats about you? Do you think that i will give you a second thought when i get home? I think you have overestimated your importance to me. You are just a way for me to express my dismay for fools like you, who take their freedoms for granted. I would have used a word like hate for you, but i think thats much too strong of an emotion to discribe my feelings for a worthless being such as yourself.

P.S. U R STILL A DUECHE!
:laughing6 nice long as i know you would neve rsay it to my face how can i take this seriously.
__________________
The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule.-H. L. Mencken

When you add emotion to any equation, you can't trust the results-Unknown
paniro187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2006, 11:19 PM   #50
Lunchbox6
Senior Member
 
Lunchbox6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Galveston
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,692












Where did you get the idea that I wouldnt say any of this to you face? What i told you was you would be the last thing on my mind when I get back home. Now what that means ,my slow witted friend is that when I get home I will not waste my time searching for some dumb . Now riddle me this Batman, what exactly is a "Grown" man with a wife and three kids doing trying to solicate fights with unknown people trying to proove to himself? What are you not getting in that house, that makes you so angry at the world? Do you ever get anyone to meet you at your little "Str8 up we throw down on Sat no guns" requests I see you posting all over the boards? You would hope that someone responsible for 3 childrens lives and well being both mental and physical would have a better role model than you. The simple fact is, you look like some stupid kid on here with all you macho "lets fight" bullshit. It seems on every post you dont like or feel that someone is questioning you manhood, your only reply is "Say it to my face". Give me a break man. Grow up a little, if not for yourself then do it for your kids. You sound like an .

P.S. U R STILL A DUECHE! :P
__________________
By all means, marry. If you get a good wife, you'll become happy; if you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher. - Socrates
Lunchbox6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006, 05:52 AM   #51
paniro187
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 13,466












Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunchbox6
Where did you get the idea that I wouldnt say any of this to you face? What i told you was you would be the last thing on my mind when I get back home. Now what that means ,my slow witted friend is that when I get home I will not waste my time searching for some dumb . Now riddle me this Batman, what exactly is a "Grown" man with a wife and three kids doing trying to solicate fights with unknown people trying to proove to himself? What are you not getting in that house, that makes you so angry at the world? Do you ever get anyone to meet you at your little "Str8 up we throw down on Sat no guns" requests I see you posting all over the boards? You would hope that someone responsible for 3 childrens lives and well being both mental and physical would have a better role model than you. The simple fact is, you look like some stupid kid on here with all you macho "lets fight" bullshit. It seems on every post you dont like or feel that someone is questioning you manhood, your only reply is "Say it to my face". Give me a break man. Grow up a little, if not for yourself then do it for your kids. You sound like an .

P.S. U R STILL A DUECHE! :P
didn't say str8 up we throw down on sat with no guns dude please read my messages. i said the people standing outside the funeral with the signs are out of their ****ing mind. i said that. so how's there a disagreement?? you really think gods on our side only??? lol i say say it to my face cause if you're not willing to say like that then you really don't mean it. dad taught me that.
__________________
The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule.-H. L. Mencken

When you add emotion to any equation, you can't trust the results-Unknown
paniro187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006, 08:30 AM   #52
Lunchbox6
Senior Member
 
Lunchbox6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Galveston
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,692












Quote:
Originally Posted by paniro187
didn't say str8 up we throw down on sat with no guns dude please read my messages. i said the people standing outside the funeral with the signs are out of their ****ing mind. i said that. so how's there a disagreement?? you really think gods on our side only??? lol i say say it to my face cause if you're not willing to say like that then you really don't mean it. dad taught me that.
Ahh, yet again you take my paraphrasing your idiocy as a direct quote. Haven't you picked up on this type of ridicule yet? You also said that they have every right to infringe on the rights of these families. By that I mean the right of the families to mourn there loss without being tormented my idiots. And do I think is on our side and not the Insugency? YES without a doubt. We are talking about the U.S. Military who has built schools, hospitals, power plants, homes and countless other necesities of civilized and just healthy living. And on the other hand a group of radicals Mostly from other countries, who terrorize and kill the Iraqi people. They bomb thier homes workplaces, Police Stations, Government Buildings,Mosques, Hospitals Ect. They assasinate Leaders, be they Political or Religious. They MURDER countless women and children. They indescrimanatly blow up Hundreds if not thousands of IEDs without a second thought of who it may be killing. We removed a Violent Dictator who used chemical and biological weapons on his own people because they were a different race or creed than his own. So you ask me again if I think is on our side, and not thiers and I must give you a resounding YES. And if you think otherwise I have to ask you, Just what does your stand for?
As for your father's heroic advice. Well, let me just say He sounds like a real winner. I bet he is really proud of you.

P.S. Ohh U R STILL A DUECHE!
__________________
By all means, marry. If you get a good wife, you'll become happy; if you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher. - Socrates

Last edited by Lunchbox6; 05-18-2006 at 09:03 AM.
Lunchbox6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006, 06:02 PM   #53
paniro187
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 13,466












__________________
The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule.-H. L. Mencken

When you add emotion to any equation, you can't trust the results-Unknown
paniro187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 10:27 AM   #54
Lunchbox6
Senior Member
 
Lunchbox6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Galveston
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,692












Just incase it slipped your mind, U R STILL A DUECHE!
__________________
By all means, marry. If you get a good wife, you'll become happy; if you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher. - Socrates
Lunchbox6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 12:12 PM   #55
paniro187
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 13,466












did someone fart. cause i just felt some hot air.......
__________________
The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule.-H. L. Mencken

When you add emotion to any equation, you can't trust the results-Unknown
paniro187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 12:42 PM   #56
Lunchbox6
Senior Member
 
Lunchbox6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Galveston
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,692












Bet you wont say it to my face! :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6
Sorry that was just too easy.
__________________
By all means, marry. If you get a good wife, you'll become happy; if you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher. - Socrates
Lunchbox6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2006, 09:59 PM   #57
jerzeyfresh17
Senior Member
 
jerzeyfresh17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Sugar Land
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 119


Bike(s):
2005 Yamaha R6









Send a message via AIM to jerzeyfresh17
i hope they all die a slow miserable death
jerzeyfresh17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Advertisement


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:55 AM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy