MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > Taking it to the Track > Mini's, Motards & Flattrack Racing
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 11-10-2009, 12:52 PM   #1
BlackWidow
The Doctor

Feedback Rating: (8)

Experience: 5 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
A Ducati
A KaToom
Several Yamahas...
Some Kawis
No HONDAS! ;)

Send a message via AIM to BlackWidow
No Comment #46 Thank Yous!

On Behalf of No Comment #46, I'd like to thank a couple people - with out whom racing this year would not have been possible. I'd like to thank Jeff and Laura Phillips for putting on such a great show 8-10 weekends of the year. I'd like to thank John and Holly Casley for doing a great job with the scoring and gridding. I'd like to thank Dennie and Linda spears for the registration, scoring and at times flagging. I'd like to thank Sarah Phillips and Michael Phillips for doing the gate and tech duties. I'd like to thank the many corner workers we've had this year, from Don Wagnon, Larry B, and several others who did it. With out you guys - all this would not be possible. You all deserve alot more then just Thank Yous! :mrgreen:

I'd also like to thank the "team" @ LCS Reloaded, who are responsible for building a fast M1 (My bike) and D1 (Damon's bike) for our F5 sprint/endurance entries. Damon wraped up 3 Championships along with F5 Motard Expert and I wraped up 2 Championships along with F5 Motard Novice. Had it not been honest, hard, and clean work of Lucky and the team - it would have not been possible for us to win. We also finished 2nd (overall) in the Endurance, not bad for a first year team.

If you want a fast built motor and a reputable shop - give Lucky @ LCS Reloaded a call (972.743.8821). http://luckynichols.net/ With over 37 years of motor building, they know what they are doing !

I'd also like to thank our F5 competition for always keeping us humble and on our toes. It's been a great year and we all had our ups and downs! Congrats to "Not as Fat Guy Racing #84" on their overall win. Even though there were other teams with more powerful motors (CHP/No Comment/Hi Zoot), you all showed that Endurance racing is about "Consistency" and a wee little bit of "Luck" . You all rode well and showed us how its done, congrats to Tim B, Mike R, Alan P and Leo S. - you all earned the #1 plate .

Thank you Team Ninja CHP for the good fights, you all have the coolest, most powerful 4 stroke mini in TMGP (easily). It was a blast to see Phillip F and Damon H battle the last 30 minutes of the Katy Endurance race, Congrats on your (Lee W, Phillip F, Chase B, Ross S) 3rd place (overall finish).

Congratulations to all the other Top 3 finishers in F7E, F6 and F7N.

Most Importantly I'd like to thank my team mate Damon Harvey for putting up with me and my questions and helping me get decent laptimes this year. It's been a great year and coming into the season hoping for a Top 5 finish, I think we've done well to finish 2nd (overall). Could'nt have done it without you! Your knowledge, experience, craftsmanship and dedication was vital to the team's success. Who ever says laptimes and getting faster is for kids, needs to meet Damon Harvey, At 40 he is still putting down lap record times @ all the tracks we went to.. wayta go!

Lastly I'd like to Thank our pit crew for helping us out with the pit stops, data, pit board, food and drinks! Our pit crew comprised of Dad, Spring, Afi, Raza and Derrick. Thanks a ton!

You all have fun in the off season!

It is necessary to relax your muscles when you can. Relaxing your brain is fatal...
BlackWidow is offline   Reply With Quote