Welcome back to us :/ Our hosts data center was down for the entire day.
MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Closed Thread
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 11-10-2009, 08:07 AM   #41
Supa Dave
The Chupacabra

Feedback Rating: (2)

Trackdays: 7

Bike(s):
GSX-R 600
KX250 (sold)

Well put!
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hit & Run - Need Plate Run MadseasoN General Discussion (Moto Related) 77 08-30-2016 09:32 PM
Run forest run cruise.. Fastola Events, Meets and Rides 6 04-27-2013 01:13 PM
MH Superbike showdown pre run run ? H2447INTX Events, Meets and Rides 29 01-09-2010 06:33 PM
RUN RONNIE RUN lanzer913 Off Topic 0 03-14-2009 08:01 PM
Advertisement
Old 11-10-2009, 08:55 AM   #42
Snow
Can I kick it?

Feedback Rating: (0)

Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
Sick 7-5

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmc23 View Post
Oh yeah, and while you have to get up and go to work every day, I get to sleep in and still have more cash coming in then you and your parents x's 12. Laugh at that also!!!

Sounds like you live a meaningless live. I feel bad for you.
Old 11-10-2009, 08:59 AM   #43
Valkorin

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
06 F4i
Stolen Big Wheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXR_911 View Post
Well if you DO get away and some how HPD's FOX wasn't dispatched (the copper chopper) and the officer sees you again down the road, chances are you'll get pulled over for "low tire pressure", "dirty license plate", "low blinker fluid" or whatever it is we can "find" for reasonable suspicion (for traffic stops, don't get this confused with probable cause). Now hopefully you don't have pressing plans, cause you'll be on the side of the road for a little while. As every little detail of your driving record and every set of numbers on your bike is run. Then if the barrage of questions it hopes you let something slip, and THEN since there are up to three lines of violations to fill (why let two go to waste) prepare to sign on the dotted line...oh and hope you have all your insurance and license up to date. If not its a long walk home. So basically prepare to be hassled as you only brought it on yourself. But thats not the best part, when you tell your tale of triumph to all your biker friends, and you see the disgust in their eyes cause thanks to YOU they too went through the same bullshit We refer this as a P.O.P. charge ( off the police)
And to those that are saying " cops can do whatever they want" not true but knowledge of the law that state reps have passed, sure helps.

LMAO. Yep. Guys you got us, we all have a little notebook where we write down the description of everyone that gets away, or off.
Ever notice that peoples opinion of the police changes to benifit the situation? Your car radio gets jacked and we find it? Heros. Get caught drunk off your taking a in your neighbors garage and then we're harrassing you

The point just doesn't sink in though, yes, there are dirty cops, just like there are dirty sportbike riders. But if you ran from the cops, especially over a dumbass Class C misdemeanor (speeding ticket yo) any further involvement related to your offenses isn't harassment jackasses. Trying to catch bad guys is kind of what we do? So stop if you can't handle the mess that comes with it don't do the crime.

Oh and for what its worth, when you squidly jerkweeds speed past the white slicktop with me in it, enjoy telling your victory tales to your buds, but we both know the patrol car never left park as you went by. You guys tend to take care of yourselves on your own, so why endanger more people trying to catch a motorcycle in a Crown victoria?
Old 11-10-2009, 09:00 AM   #44
Valkorin

Bike(s):
06 F4i
Stolen Big Wheel

Meh bottom line is all this stuff yall dream up of us cops doing to harass yall, takes away from coffee and donut time yo.
Old 11-10-2009, 09:04 AM   #45
RACER X
what R you lookin' at?

Feedback Rating: (26)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 8

Bike(s):
'14 Honda GROM! 181cc of fury!!
'10 Aprilia Tuono Factory-SOLD
'08 Busa - sold
A few more bought
A few more sold

bling bling mr electrician apratment dweller

Quote:
I have been an electrician for a long time, i am a foreman in commercial electrical, got my j-card, I could do everything that you are needing someone to do.

Quote:
I keep my chained up under the apartment covered parking.
Trump/Zimmerman 2016
Make America Great Again!
Old 11-10-2009, 09:11 AM   #46
Valkorin

Bike(s):
06 F4i
Stolen Big Wheel

Quote:
Once again to the people who talk and laugh at me..... I am rich and you are poor, My credit score is high, and yours is low. I can pay my mortgage and you get your lights turned off. I can pay my bills and you still ask your parents for money. So while you are broke and have to get your friend to "BUY YOUR FOOD," I can fly to Vegas and blow what ever I want and come back home while you are still bumming for money. HAHAHAHA laugh at that broke dicks. Now go get your lonestar card!! This post is just to the ones who laugh and poke fun at me, when I said nothing to insult them!!!!
Damit man, you are so far superior to us all. However do you find the time to demean yourself by speaking with us lowly peons??
Old 11-10-2009, 09:12 AM   #47
RACER X
what R you lookin' at?

Bike(s):
'08 Busa - sold
A few more bought
A few more sold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valkorin View Post
Damit man, you are so far superior to us all. However do you find the time to demean yourself by speaking with us lowly peons??
reminds me og BigNMZ or whoever that faker guy was......
Trump/Zimmerman 2016
Old 11-10-2009, 09:18 AM   #48
ddgtomahawk
Write my name! \/

Bike(s):
2016 R1
2001 Honda CBR929 RE
2005 Honda CBR600RR
2007 R6S

Quote:
Oh yeah, and while you have to get up and go to work every day, I get to sleep in and still have more cash coming in then you and your parents x's 12. Laugh at that also!!!
You know I still slept well last night even after knowing this?

Come here you little cake eating sieg heil .
Old 11-10-2009, 09:18 AM   #49
ddgtomahawk
Write my name! \/

Bike(s):
2016 R1
2001 Honda CBR929 RE
2005 Honda CBR600RR
2007 R6S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooligan View Post
Cops can haul you off for any reason they want, Probable cause or not. They are the law and can do whatever they want with you.

But I always pull over yessir
Me too im a outstanding citizen

Old 11-10-2009, 09:22 AM   #50
sbfuller
the crotch-rocketeer!

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
2006 Hayabusa (totaled)2007 Hayabusa, 2004 CRF 50

Quote:
Once again to the people who talk and laugh at me..... I am rich and you are poor, My credit score is high, and yours is low. I can pay my mortgage and you get your lights turned off. I can pay my bills and you still ask your parents for money. So while you are broke and have to get your friend to "BUY YOUR FOOD," I can fly to Vegas and blow what ever I want and come back home while you are still bumming for money. HAHAHAHA laugh at that broke dicks. Now go get your lonestar card!! This post is just to the ones who laugh and poke fun at me, when I said nothing to insult them!!!!
you must be talking about me, yet i don't meet anything that you said above the bold section. and FWIW, i have more respect for someone if they actually earned the money for themselves instead of having it handed to them.
Old 11-10-2009, 09:28 AM   #51
ddgtomahawk
Write my name! \/

Bike(s):
2016 R1
2001 Honda CBR929 RE
2005 Honda CBR600RR
2007 R6S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valkorin View Post
LMAO. Yep. Guys you got us, we all have a little notebook where we write down the description of everyone that gets away, or off.
Ever notice that peoples opinion of the police changes to benifit the situation? Your car radio gets jacked and we find it? Heros. Get caught drunk off your taking a in your neighbors garage and then we're harrassing you

The point just doesn't sink in though, yes, there are dirty cops, just like there are dirty sportbike riders. But if you ran from the cops, especially over a dumbass Class C misdemeanor (speeding ticket yo) any further involvement related to your offenses isn't harassment jackasses. Trying to catch bad guys is kind of what we do? So stop if you can't handle the mess that comes with it don't do the crime.

Oh and for what its worth, when you squidly jerkweeds speed past the white slicktop with me in it, enjoy telling your victory tales to your buds, but we both know the patrol car never left park as you went by. You guys tend to take care of yourselves on your own, so why endanger more people trying to catch a motorcycle in a Crown victoria?
Im impressed you don't pursue, I have two officers that work for my shop as a second job and they both have such a rookie mentality " You may be fast but not as fast as motorola....." I think your an idiot goes through my head. I asked the other day its no pursuit on bikes here in alvin and B.C. right? He said " NO we will pursue unless the speeds get dangerous or it gets reckless" then asked him what are reckless conditions " Over a 100 and if there is too much traffic" I then stated that means yall dont pursue. Seriously 6 years in the department with such a rookie mentality, But let me emphasis this is just TWO COPS not the whole department I know plenty that are really calm about things and make me feel better about cops, shared a few of my get aways and they laughed and just explained to me what it would cost me if I got caught and left it alone. Some are just so naive like their are invincible thats who I can't stand.

Old 11-10-2009, 09:31 AM   #52
Senator
Dude....Seriously?

Feedback Rating: (17)

Experience: 9 years
Trackdays: 6

Bike(s):
Ducati S2R1000
2006 R6 (sold)
2004 R6 (sold)
97 zx6r (sold)

The police have so many loopholes in their protocol, they can pull you over for whatever suspicious thing they want. Court might be a different story, but they can and most likely WILL pull you over again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJFLo View Post
^^^ Noob hating on a noob...
new show= Survivor: Noobs
Old 11-10-2009, 10:04 AM   #53
RACER X
what R you lookin' at?

Bike(s):
'08 Busa - sold
A few more bought
A few more sold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddgtomahawk View Post
Im impressed you don't pursue, I have two officers that work for my shop as a second job and they both have such a rookie mentality " You may be fast but not as fast as motorola....." I think your an idiot goes through my head. I asked the other day its no pursuit on bikes here in alvin and B.C. right? He said " NO we will pursue unless the speeds get dangerous or it gets reckless" then asked him what are reckless conditions " Over a 100 and if there is too much traffic" I then stated that means yall dont pursue. Seriously 6 years in the department with such a rookie mentality, But let me emphasis this is just TWO COPS not the whole department I know plenty that are really calm about things and make me feel better about cops, shared a few of my get aways and they laughed and just explained to me what it would cost me if I got caught and left it alone. Some are just so naive like their are invincible thats who I can't stand.
yeah, i guess if i just murdered your whole family and drove off in a stolen car its cool, all i gotta do is go really fast and i'll get away scott free.
Trump/Zimmerman 2016
Old 11-10-2009, 10:25 AM   #54
cashtown
Lawyers Guns and Money

Bike(s):
'05 Hayabusa '98 ZX-6E

lol, BigNMZ

Fat Freddy says, "Busas are for posing!"
Old 11-10-2009, 10:34 AM   #55
ddgtomahawk
Write my name! \/

Bike(s):
2016 R1
2001 Honda CBR929 RE
2005 Honda CBR600RR
2007 R6S

Quote:
Originally Posted by RACER X View Post
yeah, i guess if i just murdered your whole family and drove off in a stolen car its cool, all i gotta do is go really fast and i'll get away scott free.
Aww man I dont have kids!

Old 11-10-2009, 11:02 AM   #56
Davekg
Honda Rider

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
08 CBR

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXZixxer View Post

new show= Survivor: Noobs
I wanna play

Old 11-10-2009, 11:05 AM   #57
RACER X
what R you lookin' at?

Bike(s):
'08 Busa - sold
A few more bought
A few more sold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddgtomahawk View Post
Aww man I dont have kids!
ok then, he raped your B/F
Trump/Zimmerman 2016
Old 11-10-2009, 11:11 AM   #58
FlipSideUp
This Flip Rides Nekkid

Feedback Rating: (13)

Bike(s):
'03 Honda 919 Hornet
'89 Yamaha FZR400 Trackbike
'83 Honda CB650SC Nighthawk
'07 Step-2 (ok, it's my daughter's)

Quote:
reminds me og BigNMZ or whoever that faker guy was......
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave C View Post
Usmc23 must be related to that bigmz guy lmao
Quote:
Originally Posted by cashtown View Post
lol, BigNMZ
I was thinking the same thing the other day when I saw someone basicly posted this about him (usmc23): "He's gotta be real. You can't make this up!"... or something to that effect.

Anyway, I actually thought this stuff can only be made up. usmc23 is just some guy deliberately making this up in an effort to instigate drama and start a flame-fest on MH. He's probably laughing his off every time we bite... and he's getting plenty of bites.

BTW, usmc23, I got a little side job for you. You're an Electrician, right? Give me a call if you need a little extra money to pay your rent. K?
Old 11-10-2009, 11:14 AM   #59
Valkorin

Bike(s):
06 F4i
Stolen Big Wheel

Quote:
Chasing someone for a good offense is one thing, but not worth the risks for a Class C.

In fact last pursuit I had was related to Family violence/Child Custody issues.
Old 11-10-2009, 11:23 AM   #60
usmc23
Banned

User is banned

Closed Thread

Advertisement