MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > Dirtbikes, Mini's, ATV's.....
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 11-11-2009, 10:31 AM   #21
BossLady
CMRA #898

Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 6 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
'09 ZX6R

Member Garage

http://www.wesleyboster.com/hubbarda..._1000_crop.jpg

bad right there. Install ice chest (with red label), gun rack and maybe your dog.
I was super impressed with what this thing will climb over/ through (while partially intoxicated ((on private property))). Invite over a couple buddies with dirtbikes on the weekends
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Pit bike / Play bike ride day?? Dirt SMOKEUM28 Dirtbikes, Mini's, ATV's..... 10 04-19-2010 02:40 PM
dirt bike help BYRDMAN Dirtbikes, Mini's, ATV's..... 9 12-08-2008 12:44 AM
Advertisement
Old 11-11-2009, 10:37 AM   #22
TomballD

Feedback Rating: (5)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
DR350
XR50
TDub-200
XR100-Tarded
1981 XR80

Dirtbikes require much more talent and rider ability, but are way more FUN to ride. When you crash a dirtbike you can usually get away from the bike or jump off, with a 4 wheeler usually it will roll on you or crush something. Plus of your smart you will get a dual sport so you can find your own trails and come supermoto style around the u-turn lanes with the rear end slidin around you. Oh and if you get a quad you have to haul that around to ride any where. Wheelies are easier to learn and can be ridden indefinetly on dirtbikes. Screw a quad!
Old 11-11-2009, 11:23 AM   #23
kdog22
Wheelie it son..

Feedback Rating: (4)

Bike(s):
2004 Honda xr50
1991 Honda z50
2004 WR450 Supermoto
1988 Honda ZB50 - For Sale

Member Garage

Dirt bikes for the win!

IMO the only reason you would want a quad is if you are intending to do some mudding or go hunting. Don't get me wrong they are still alot of fun.. But a dirt bike is the way to go.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Senator View Post
Muhammad.........Nostradamus..........Kdog
The cycle continues.
kdog22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 11:49 AM   #24
tonyt915
"Fuckchix"

Feedback Rating: (19)

Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
08 Duc Duc Goose Superbike"sold"
08 CBR 6RR " sold"
84 Yamaha Big Wheel 200
76 HD FXE "sold
09 WR450F "sold"

Member Garage

Ive had mx bike, sport quad, and 4x4 quad. By far the 4x4 is my favorite, with the others your limited to either tracks or land thats approved to ride on. Cops really cracked down hard on places to ride and started ticketing us on sport quads and mx bikes. Also your stuck riding by yourself or with someone holding on for dear life. With my 4x4 I have many more options on where to ride, cops are way more easy going if they catch you on a utility quad. If your wanting to go explore you can pack on a ice chest and what ever gear you want plus still have room for a passenger. Also the new utility quads are not slugs like the old ones, they will run speeds of 60-70mph possibly faster.
Old 11-11-2009, 11:51 AM   #25
tonyt915
"Fuckchix"

Feedback Rating: (19)

Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
08 Duc Duc Goose Superbike"sold"
08 CBR 6RR " sold"
84 Yamaha Big Wheel 200
76 HD FXE "sold
09 WR450F "sold"

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossLady View Post

bad right there. Install ice chest (with red label), gun rack and maybe your dog.
I was super impressed with what this thing will climb over/ through (while partially intoxicated ((on private property))). Invite over a couple buddies with dirtbikes on the weekends
Popo razr is where its at
Old 11-11-2009, 12:00 PM   #26
kstrs
Grrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
Some

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossLady View Post

Might as well just get a jeep... At least you wont have to trailer it around
kstrs is offline   Reply With Quote