MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 11-06-2009, 09:26 PM   #141
Squoddybody
This is me.

Feedback Rating: (5)

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
Custom 2003 SV650

Quote:
Originally Posted by texlurch View Post
Even if the cager is paying attention, closing speeds and bikes weaving in and out of traffic appear like magic when they are hauling .

Sorry, but it is Darwin at his best. You want to play in crowded traffic, at night, with the caliber of local drivers we have, it's only a matter of time.

Doesn't matter how good you think you are either.

All you have to do is look back thru posts for people maimed or killed on Weds/Thurs nights running around the loop.

Pays your money, takes your chances. Just don't ask for sympathy when you get tagged.

follow me on IG - squoddybody
Squoddybody is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
610 run last night tonygross21 General Discussion (Moto Related) 66 11-10-2014 06:15 PM
Were you on 610 Thursday night? Versatile337 General Discussion (Moto Related) 5 11-13-2009 09:32 AM
Late night 610 runners ... Xaero Off Topic 31 05-06-2009 10:51 PM
610 Road Rash Last night mrclean General Discussion (Moto Related) 22 05-03-2007 06:30 PM
Advertisement
Old 11-06-2009, 09:32 PM   #142
humbleassassin
χαμαλός

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
2007 Kawasaki zx-6r Totaled
:(

I wont lie I didnt read all 7 pages all I can say is... If your hauling be considerate of teh cagers. Even if most of the time they dont care for you. and for those who wanna flame me.. Go for it im headingout to 610 to race!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squoddybody View Post
Hello. My name is Squoddy and I'm a . Sometimes I just can't help myself; I CRAVE !
GIVE IT TO ME!
humbleassassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 09:39 PM   #143
Davekg
Honda Rider

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
08 CBR

I wanna know who on here claims 610, in what is it,, 10???

Davekg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 09:51 PM   #144
eltejano
I smell pretty

Experience: 3 years
Trackdays: 9

Bike(s):
2004 CBR600RR
2002 F4i
2003 CBR600RR track

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdill35 View Post

And eltejano and whoever else is pushing the track day thing...cool deal...I dig it. You know I do...but let's not forget where we came from?

I can't stand a track day snob that forgot they used to ride their slow around the street too. barley hanging with the sweeper on calis noob fkn forest ride. yea...I know...cuz that was me. On a beat up 954. Ya see...I dont forget where I came from.

Thats the difference between me and you.

post on.
Well, I am no track day snob, just someonbe that decided to take the riding to a safer place for the sake of my family. How did I forget where I came from for thinking these guys are dickheads for riding like past people at triple digits?? I dont get that.

Like I said before, some causes harm to my kid or wife cause he wants to ride like that, I will become his biggest nightmare. Maybe you and others may be able to turn the other cheek and forgive but not me, man. Not me.

And a big thumbs up back at ya
eltejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 10:21 PM   #145
cdill35

Feedback Rating: (5)

Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2014 Phoenix 921 Pro XP w/ Merc 250 ProXS
11 Yam Zuma 125
Specialized Stumpy

Quote:
Originally Posted by eltejano View Post
Well, I am no track day snob, just someonbe that decided to take the riding to a safer place for the sake of my family. How did I forget where I came from for thinking these guys are dickheads for riding like past people at triple digits?? I dont get that.

Like I said before, some causes harm to my kid or wife cause he wants to ride like that, I will become his biggest nightmare. Maybe you and others may be able to turn the other cheek and forgive but not me, man. Not me.

And a big thumbs up back at ya
All that you quoted wasnt directed at you. I wasnt being sarcastic. It's all good homie.
cdill35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 11:01 PM   #146
chase
LOCTITE

Experience: 4 years

Bike(s):
07 yamaha R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davekg View Post
I wanna know who on here claims 610, in what is it,, 10???
I bought 610 for $3

And at all the people in here discouraging those speeds when I've witnessed some of them doing it.

All of you speed at some point, where are thoughts of "this is illegal and dangerous" then?!

By making these threads, you aren't changing anyone, nobody is going to read this thread, realize the error of their ways, and start writing children's books...GTFO, you're just making people famous
Old 11-06-2009, 11:07 PM   #147
PYROBUG51
GMFS Racing

Feedback Rating: (6)

Bike(s):
06 GSXR 750 Track
06 R6 Track

04 ZX6RR NINJA (STOLEN)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chase View Post
I bought 610 for $3

And at all the people in here discouraging those speeds when I've witnessed some of them doing it.

All of you speed at some point, where are thoughts of "this is illegal and dangerous" then?!

By making these threads, you aren't changing anyone, nobody is going to read this thread, realize the error of their ways, and start writing children's books...GTFO, you're just making people famous
Why do you have a two gay guys on your avitar? Looks like you and Charlie Sheen!
PYROBUG51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 11:12 PM   #148
Blackjack
7Fiddy Ryda

Bike(s):
07 GSXR 750

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmc23 View Post
TO ALL YOU HATERS!!! DO NOT BE JEALOUS BECAUSE YOU DO NOT HAVE THE TO HAUL ON THE FREEWAYS!!! LIKE THE JOE ROCKET GLOVES SAY "SOME GUYS HAVE IT, SOME GUYS DON'T" OBVIOUSLY YOU DON'T HAVE IT SO STOP YOUR CRYING. Its our business if we want to cut cars and swerve in and out of traffic, stay out of our way and your good.
No one is hating. I will watch out when on those roads at night in my car. Hopefully, you're not serious. If so, you sound like you have a death wish. We just had a guy get in a bad accident doing the same thing. I don't want anything to happen to a fellow rider. I haven't ridden with you, but I still consider you a fellow rider.
Blackjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 11:23 PM   #149
ParAvion
Mr. Misanthrope

Quote:
TO ALL YOU HATERS!!! DO NOT BE JEALOUS BECAUSE YOU DO NOT HAVE THE TO HAUL ON THE FREEWAYS!!! LIKE THE JOE ROCKET GLOVES SAY "SOME GUYS HAVE IT, SOME GUYS DON'T" OBVIOUSLY YOU DON'T HAVE IT SO STOP YOUR CRYING. Its our business if we want to cut cars and swerve in and out of traffic, stay out of our way and your good.
You dumbass....idiots like you are the reason that marines and armed forced have the highest incidence of deaths via motorbike....
ParAvion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 01:05 AM   #150
usmc23
Banned

User is banned

usmc23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 01:06 AM   #151
usmc23
Banned

User is banned

Old 11-07-2009, 01:07 AM   #152
AJFLo

Feedback Rating: (8)

Experience: 1-3 months

Bike(s):
K7 GSXR 600
06 Honda 50

Quote:
Say what you wish, call me what you want. But I have a 7 digit savings account and a 5 digit checking account. You gotta love nice inheritances. ParAvion, what do you have. Let me guess 5 kids and a Lonestar card??? Whose the dumbass now??? I am Roosevelt and you are beneath me, that is all I have to say.
bro. You need to chill out.
Iím really happy for you and Iím going to let you finish but AJFlo is one of the baddest mother fockers of all time!!!
AJFLo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 01:08 AM   #153
PYROBUG51
GMFS Racing

Bike(s):
06 GSXR 750 Track
06 R6 Track

04 ZX6RR NINJA (STOLEN)

Quote:
Say what you wish, call me what you want. But I have a 7 digit savings account and a 5 digit checking account. You gotta love nice inheritances. ParAvion, what do you have. Let me guess 5 kids and a Lonestar card??? Whose the dumbass now??? I am Roosevelt and you are beneath me, that is all I have to say.
So you are a spoiled brat who thinks he is invincible cause you have never worked for anything....that money says you can talk to people how you want and you are gods gift to riding......WOW
Old 11-07-2009, 01:09 AM   #154
PYROBUG51
GMFS Racing

Bike(s):
06 GSXR 750 Track
06 R6 Track

04 ZX6RR NINJA (STOLEN)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJFLo View Post
bro. You need to chill out.
No chit....
Old 11-07-2009, 01:11 AM   #155
sofa

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
02 sv650
honda 919

Quote:
wow man, just wow...
sofa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 01:11 AM   #156
AJFLo

Feedback Rating: (8)

Experience: 1-3 months

Bike(s):
K7 GSXR 600
06 Honda 50

Quote:
Maybe I have one Black Jack.......
Put my name as the beneficiary then.
Iím really happy for you and Iím going to let you finish but AJFlo is one of the baddest mother fockers of all time!!!
AJFLo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 01:13 AM   #157
PYROBUG51
GMFS Racing

Bike(s):
06 GSXR 750 Track
06 R6 Track

04 ZX6RR NINJA (STOLEN)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJFLo View Post
Put my name as the beneficiary then.
I think he thinks going straight at 130 mph is fast.....
Old 11-07-2009, 01:20 AM   #158
usmc23
Banned

User is banned

Old 11-07-2009, 01:22 AM   #159
texlurch
Official MH tag inspector

Feedback Rating: (2)

Bike(s):
04 ZX-10R
02 ZX-12R BOTM 12/11
00 ZX-12R
07 GSXR 600
00 TL1000R BOTM 07/12 (sold)

Member Garage

Bottom line... we all pretty much speed. Is that ok? Nope.

What I can't agree with is those who want to jump up and defend running around the loop at night, in traffic, at 120+, dodging in and out of cars.

If you truly think that it is ok and those cages need to make room for you, then there is no talking to you. Good luck and godspeed and make sure and tell your loved ones goodbye before you head out.
.... Home of the "Black Ninja's"
texlurch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 01:23 AM   #160
PYROBUG51
GMFS Racing

Bike(s):
06 GSXR 750 Track
06 R6 Track

04 ZX6RR NINJA (STOLEN)

Quote:
I am really a laid back and chilled guy and never brag or even act like that HOWEVER. I DO not like being called a dumb or an idiot. I did not send an insult to anyone at all at first. People called me names back due to me saying "Some guys have it, Some guys dont." I am simply talking to the people who called me names first. I am probably one of the few nicest people in Houston. I would give my shirt off my back to someone and not think twice about it. I just do not like being called an idiot or dumbass.
Ok buddy number one...your new to MH start off on the right foot and chill the out! so that when you do go and ride with others they dont say that fkn dumbass dude is here....just chill and keep your thoughts to your self or prepare for the flaming...getting mad on MH is not gonna get you anywhere...trust me...just chill its cool

Advertisement