Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 11-03-2009, 10:24 AM   #1

Member Garage

MSRH Level 4 Highlights Sessions 1 & 2

Here are vids for the first and second session of Level 4. It's edited to show only segments where I'm being passed or following other folks. There are quite a few people featured.

A little funky processing by YouTube right in the beginning of this session 1 video...

Session 2 highlights. Quality will still improve...

Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
TWS (Texas World Speedway)/RideSmart Vid: Level 2 Highlights 12:22 pm maxgs Video's and Photo's 3 10-11-2009 11:33 AM
My last Session, MSRH Video, Highlights 9/19/09 S.D.W. Video's and Photo's 1 09-29-2009 09:07 AM
MaxGs @TWS (Texas World Speedway) Video - Level 4 Highlights maxgs Video's and Photo's 9 09-08-2009 05:32 PM
Old 11-03-2009, 11:00 AM   #2
CMRA #898
Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 6 years
Trackdays: 10+

'09 ZX6R

Member Garage

the highlights are all of you passing people
BossLady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 11:05 AM   #3

Member Garage

I get passed a few times. If I captured it on video, it's there.
Old 11-03-2009, 11:12 AM   #4
On hiatus
Feedback Rating: (4)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Exactly, let's just call it the passing show what are you clocking per lap court?
ileono918 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 11:19 AM   #5

Member Garage

Those were early morning sessions and I was running 50 & 51's. I think the fast guys were relaxing in the pits waiting for the track to warm up. However, if the fast guys get out in front of the group, it's a pretty low probability that they'll catch you in 6 or so laps. There are not enough laps even when they are running 10 seconds faster.