Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > General Discussion > Taking it to the Track
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 11-01-2009, 07:57 PM   #1
Guess Who?
The new guy
Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 5 years

2011 BMW S1000RR
2012HD Street Glide
2006 Honda F4i
2003 XR50

anyone interested?

Looks like a few of my chicago friends are going to this trackday. I plan on attending with my wife and wondered if anyone wanted to join. I will have one spot left on my trailer if anyone needs it.

Southern Track Days presents the Feb Season Opener - Sat. Feb 6th - Sun Feb 7th at JGP

The dates are Saturday Feb 6th - Sunday Feb 7th at Jennings GP

The cost of the event will be $230.00 plus $7.00 paypal fees. One day riders will cost $135.00 plus $5.00 paypal fees. This is the Pre-Registration cost which closes December 1st, after the deadline the regular pricing applies. Weekend cost: $260 + $8.00 paypal Single Days: $145 + $5.00 paypal.

Classroom instruction for those newbees that want it as well as the usual one on one help that comes with our events. Please note that to take best advantage of the classroom it is recommended that you do both days. All event pictures will be make avail to all registered riders via FTP Server as well.

Bridgestone Regional Tire Support as always with smoking deals for our riders and FSB members.

Cycle Gear will be on site for any of your Motorcycle needs.

We will fill the event with FSB members first and then after the payment cut off we will open it up to outsiders. We prefer to have riders take the two day package.

Please also note that any rider who comes to the event and registers the day of or once the event is closed will pay a higher premium of $150 per single day and $270 for the weekend.

Please also note that we will no longer accepts checks or cash. All payments must be made via the Track Day Portal below. No Exceptions will be made

Registration for this event is now open Please use our track day portal:
Guess Who? is offline   Reply With Quote