MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Information > Events, Meets and Rides
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 10-26-2009, 11:18 AM   #1
ninjaxx
rebmeM

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 4

Bike(s):
2005 GSX-R 600

Send a message via AIM to ninjaxx
Thumbs up THE "RIDE IT LIKE YOU RENTED IT" RALLY FOR THE KIDS IS ON!!

IT’S OFFICIAL………………

THE HOUSTON ENTERPRISE GROUP WILL BE SPONSORING THE 1ST ANNUAL “RIDE IT LIKE YOU RENTED IT” RALLY FOR THE KIDS BENEFITING THE CHILD ADVOCATES!!!

Child Advocates is an organization that helps abused children and has been doing so in Houston for over 25 years!! Enterprise has been a partner with them for a long time but this is the first time we have ever done an event like this and are hoping for a GREAT turnout!

All the details can be found below!!

Feel free to contact Travis McLarty at travis.mclarty@erac.com with any questions! Please email me if you are interested in going and how many will be coming.

We have a TON of raffles for donations that include everything from food, free Harley Rental for a weekend, gift cards, shirts, jackets, and tons of other items!

WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU THERE!!

When: Saturday, November 14th, 2009
Time: 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
Where: Chappell Chill
15474 FM 1155 East
Washington, TX 77880
www.ridethechill.com
Donation: $25
AS AN ADDED BONUS, ANYONE WHO REGISTERS AND PRE-PAYS BY NOV. 6TH, WILL RECEIVE A FREE “OFFICIAL” EVENT T-SHIRT!!! EVERONE WILL RECEIVE AN ERAC GIFT BAG, BBQ LUNCH TICKET, AND 1 DOOR PRIZE RAFFLE TICKET!

Please register before November 6th by emailing Travis.McLarty@erac.com.

I need my sportsbike riders to represent as I got specific sponsors just for us!
This is for a fantastic cause and I would love all of you to be able to participate. It is a great ride out there if you have never been. It is not very far and has great scenery.

I hope you can come!

Travis McLarty (aka. ninjaxx.)
Travis.McLarty@erac.com
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Bike Rally Flyer.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	50.2 KB
ID:	28927   Click image for larger version

Name:	t-shirt.jpg
Views:	82
Size:	85.2 KB