Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 10-26-2009, 10:33 AM   #1
Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 9 years
Trackdays: 4

2013 CRF 450R FOR SALE
06 GSXR 600 Sold
07 DRZ 400 SM Sold

Talking Veggies in my bike!

I apologize for the lack of pictures... it didnt cross my mind until now when I decided to post the events of my Sunday afternoon ride

I decided to go for a cruise thru the winding backroads of neighborhoods in old town Naca-no-where where I reside; being as it was such perfect riding weather yesterday. I love my DRZ for this purpose because the pace is <50 mph and there are some great routes that Ive come to know with various dips, elevation changes and so on...

Well Im scootin along at a pretty good pace throwing the bike around thru the turns, imagining that Im on the twisties of some motard track when I come up on a great, sharp right hander. Im at a pretty good lean, leg out, boot draggin.. and fortunately Im looking thru the turn a ways and notice what looks like a dump truck lost half a load of sand Fortunately I was able to miss most of it, the front tire slid for a fraction of a second but I was able to keep it upright ......right into some lady's garden at 35-40 mph. Big ruts right thru her cabbage patch. She was rockin' in her chair on the front porch.

I helped her repair the garden as best I could and gave her $20 for the damage. All is well. Funny when you picture me in gardening in full gear....
"You have to be a man before you can be a gentleman." -The Duke
Originally Posted by MudBug View Post
...Just think how good all women could of been if would have taken a few days to make them.
nactx86 is offline   Reply With Quote