MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Information > Introduction Forum
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 10-27-2009, 11:00 AM   #41
sunday_rider

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 1 year

Bike(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedro Navaja View Post
sunday_rider. Yep, the Cuota roads are great. Nobody is on them! Great riding especially for Gixxer types. However, if I am covering new ground I usually take the Libre that way I can see all the small towns and find things of interest like ruins and ghost towns. It's also easy to mingle with the people at the stops on the Libres and find out where cool stuff is. However, if I am covering old ground then I jump on the Cuotas so I can get from A to B without the topes, remolques, etc. I haven't done Guadalajara yet. It's on my list, as I really want to check out the Orozco frescoes.
The Orozco is great, after that you can grab a cold michelada! Known as the city of roses Guadalajara is one of the safest and most beautiful places in mexico! we used to ride to places like mazamitlas, puerto vallarta, guanajuato, morelia, and other smallers towns such as la barca, zamora, lake chapala etc. Locals are so nice and the roads are very nice with lots of scenery specially going to the coast through the mountains. Man i really miss riding in mexico
Anyone here is a member in H-I? hotcknstrips Off Topic 31 01-23-2012 01:16 AM
NEW OLD MEMBER! BRYAN Off Topic 9 05-10-2011 09:03 PM
New member ruben713 Motorcycles Unlimited 7 01-12-2010 07:44 PM
Member help. txferrari Off Topic 3 12-31-2009 10:53 AM
LOOKING FOR - i45 stuners member, X-member ob BB-mc Sabatech Stunters Lounge 8 12-07-2009 02:10 AM
Advertisement
Old 10-27-2009, 05:19 PM   #42
Pedro Navaja

Feedback Rating: (0)

sunday_rider. Really cool! Maybe we can get some veteranos like you, Zapata and Irak to do a group ride some time. Some place close for starters, like Monclova. I know some BMW type adventure riders down there that would make great hosts just for a party-weekend.
Pedro Navaja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 09:13 PM   #43
sunday_rider

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 1 year

Bike(s):

Quote:
sunday_rider. Really cool! Maybe we can get some veteranos like you, Zapata and Irak to do a group ride some time. Some place close for starters, like Monclova. I know some BMW type adventure riders down there that would make great hosts just for a party-weekend.
That sounds like great plan, however i will need to get me a sport tourer first, the duc is just too uncomfortable for long trips, plus i will need to stop for gas every 110 miles due to its small gas tank..... i am looking into the new vfr or an used gs for long trips.
Old 10-28-2009, 02:53 PM   #44
Guitar Man
Keep moving!!!!>>>>>>>>>>

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2013 Suzuki V Strom DL650 22,000 miles
09 Yamaha FZ6 59,651 miles (RIP)
07 Yamaha FZ6 39,668 miles (RIP)
73 Triumph Tiger 750
Cannondale Quick CX4 (Pedal Powaa!!)

Quote:
Guitar Man. Good to meet you. I play acoustic. Mostly Spanish sounds. I've got a LaPatrie Etude and an old Yamaha G-231-II. Both have pickups. I am thinking of picking up a Francisco Navarro, they sell them here in Houston over at Memorial Music Imports on Memorial Drive, but I might make the pilgrimage down to Paracho and pick one up there. What's your playing focus on?
I'm more of an electric man myself. I do have a Jasmine by Takamine that I pick up sometimes. Just do acoustic rock on it and free playing. Depends what mood I'm in. Sounds pretty good for $129 new a few years ago. And Martin strings seem to sound the best on it. I'm no pro by any means and can't justify buying a real expensive guitar. That or I'm just a cheap. Probably the later. LOL.
Old 10-28-2009, 03:04 PM   #45
BadApple
What?

Bike(s):
2006 CRF450X SuperMotard
2002 *ROCKSTAR* xr50

Member Garage

Great pictures!! Welcome!
BadApple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 12:59 AM   #46
Dwyatt

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2000 HD Superglide
1983 Yamaha XS-700 RR
1978 Maico 440 Magnum
1956 Blonde TX Gal

Member Garage

Mama's boy.
Dwyatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 06:51 AM   #47
Pedro Navaja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwyatt View Post
Mama's boy.
Lol! You be over there with GS-November in deepest, darkest while I am here with GS-Mama!

Say 'hi' to to gang for me.

Mike
Pedro Navaja is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement