Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 10-23-2009, 10:41 AM   #1
Stayin' Young
Feedback Rating: (5)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

02 Honda Superhawk

Send a message via AIM to dbuck
Thumbs up Props to Flyin' Duc

This guy took 2 hours out of his day yesterday afternoon to help a poor soul like myself get ready for the track. I had an engine mount bolt (the bolts that hold your frame sliders on) that cracked somehow over a period of time (likely due to my highside way back when) and it left a portion of the bolt in the engine. Tim took all of 30 minutes (minus the hour and half BS'ing with me) to extract that bolt out for me + he loaned me his personal sliders off his project trackbike to see that I made it to MSRC and ECR this weekend.
And the going rate for helping me out when in a bind this go ' dollars. This man is a trackday saver, this is the 2nd time he's bailed me out in a time of need (, maybe the 5th time).

Thanks DUDE for your help.
dbuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Flyin'Duc......Let's see it!!!!!!! dbuck General Discussion (Moto Related) 30 06-14-2013 01:34 PM
Thank you FLYIN'DUC for everything R6Spartan Off Topic 11 08-16-2009 07:57 PM
DOES ANYONE HAVE FLYIN DUC'S NUMBER? R6Spartan Off Topic 1 08-07-2009 09:29 PM
THANKS FLYIN'DUC gsxrjai General Discussion (Moto Related) 8 06-27-2009 04:56 PM
FLYIN'DUC getting it on Grinchy General Discussion (Moto Related) 1 06-08-2009 06:20 AM
Old 10-23-2009, 10:54 AM   #2
two fifty
Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 4 years

CMRA #250
"Me? I stand for uncertainty, insecurity, bad taste, fun, and things that go boom in the night."
switch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 10:55 AM   #3
I'm Rat 'Tarded
Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 2 years
Trackdays: 1

1973 Honda Cb750 Four -Cafe in progress
2001 Suzuki DRZ400E/SM (SOLD) :-(
Don't worry, scrot. There are plenty of 'tards out there living really kick- lives.
My first bike was a 'Tard. She's a Pilot now."

Member Garage

Its nice when you meet someone off MH who is willing to bend over backwards to help a fellow rider out. I've had my fair share of problems, but made it through thanks to members & other riders.(texas94fs, Scorpio, Irak, Themagicman, squoddy, dangermouse, houtex)

+1 Flyin' Duc

He nailed the take-off, but when he landed, something terrible happened. His front tire exploded like a cannonball, and his handle bars went straight through his head. Blood was everywhere. His teeth were ground down to a powder, and the front of his face exploded out the back of his skull. He died instantly... the next day.
PimpDaub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 10:58 AM   #4
you like apples?
Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 8 years

K3 GSXR 600

+more than I can count...he's bailed me out more than a few times, once even on a Saturday last November - fyi, the shop is normally closed on Saturdays, so he made a 100 mile round trip to help me out

That is more than enough reason to keep bringing him my business, fo sho!

Tim and Lisa are great peeps!

Ellis Performance FTW
Bean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 11:26 AM   #5

Experience: 7 years

06 KLX110 Motard
07 KLX110 Motard Project
92 Z50

User is banned

jcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 11:43 AM   #6
Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 6 years
Trackdays: 6

1994 kawi zx7
1991 DR250

Member Garage

User is banned

MudBug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 11:49 AM   #7
and whiskey

Experience: 2 years
Trackdays: 1

Originally Posted by jcat View Post
Tim and Lisa are good people for sure!
That's for sure. Had the pleasure of meeting them a couple months back. Took time to help me with a similar bolt problem. Really good guy. And I even over heard some of the conversation he had with one of his employees, and you can tell that he really has his customer's best interest in mind for sure. Real stand up people. I will try to go out of my way to make it to his shop if I can for any car work I may need.
Originally Posted by eltejano View Post
I always thought speedcheeser was a meth head with a fondness for dairy products.
Originally Posted by Sifu-TZ View Post
he's a viking accountant. he looks at the bottom line, then he yells at it.
SpeedCheeser is offline   Reply With Quote