MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 10-23-2009, 10:15 AM   #61
level5
moving chicane

Feedback Rating: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamaR6281 View Post
how long were you in there? If i were you, I would just sit it out and wait a few days to go in front of the court with the appointed lawyer ( 3 days ).

I got time for doing a wheelie a few years back. Bail was 500, but i sat in there for a few days. I didn't even get a room until the 3rd day. The appointed lawyer suck . He didn't even wanted to look at the case so he just told me to plead guilty and pay for the fines get license suspended and ect. I decided to get bail out and get my own lawyer. After almost a year of rescheduling court day, I got time serve and pay for the court fee. I believe it was around 200.

hit me up if you want a lawyer that doesn't charge an arm or leg for a Class B case.

They just want your hands or feet.

ALL LAWYERS WILL TELL YOU TO PLEAD GUILTY OR NO CONTEST, THIS MAKE THEIR JOB EASIER. Thanks for listening.
level5 is offline   Reply With Quote