MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > Taking it to the Track
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 10-19-2009, 08:02 PM   #1
0oAndyo0
Trying togo fast again!

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 4-8 months
Trackdays: 7

Bike(s):
2009 R6 Race bike forsale!
2006 GSXR Race bike SOLD!!!
2007 GSXR 750 SOLD!!!
2001 GSXR 600 SOLD!!!
2007 R1 SOLD!!!

A very big thanks to the CMRA and everybody who helped me.

I wanted to thank everybody who had a hand in helping me this year. I wanted to race a lot more but had all sorts of problems with work and not enough seat time. This last race took a lot out of me trying to find the will power to overcome my fear of turn 1 from my last time I was here. I just wanted to say that I did enjoy the track very much and the people around me that were helping me all the time with my problem(s), even down to the simplest ďHiísĒ and ďHowís it goingĒ.

I want to say from the bottom of my heart a very big thanks to the GMAN family and friends for allowing me to hang out and the help you provided to me; you guys ROCK and know how to make a new-comer to the sport feel like a part of your very own family!
I love you guys with all my heart and I love every minute spent with you and everybody around your pit, from the funny stories to the helping hand of Garet and the good eyes and experience from Harry. Ms Tomlinson, thanks for helping me with your grace and helping and caring hands. Thanks again!!!

Also, I have to say thanks to Billy Weise from WRW Racing. Ooo man Mr. Weise, thanks for all the wrench time youíve put into my bike time after time, hour after hour, even if I kept smashing the bike every time Iíve gotten on it. Without your help Billy, I wouldnít know what to do or even have a clue! Itís great honor to even work by your side and to have you bless me with your knowledge and contentious efforts to make me go as fast as I want. Thanks again!

To the CMRA staff, thanks for allowing me to be a part of a sport/family and share these great memories. I will always take these memories with me throughout my life, and hopefully one day I can also be on the other side telling stories like Lenz does! Another thanks for all of the smiling faces and the helpful hands of kind ship--this is what seems to drive this sport.

Thanks to Jimmy C. for helping me with my suspension on the last race sitting down and talking to me by helping me focus on what I needed to do. I like how you helped me over and over even if I couldnít tell you all of the information needed to complete the work, but you still made the bike feel great.

Allen Campbell, (Mr. Whoopie), you know I canít express how much your friendship means to me, and I really am glad Iíve met you. Itís like youíre a brother from another mother. Thanks for all the you talked to me all season long and kept pushing me harder and harder, you believed in me even when I didnít believe in myself.

I wanted to say thanks also to Sunnyís Motorsports for all of the support on parts. Tony, from the House of Paint, thanks for laying down good work even if I couldnít make 2 races without destroying it. Derrick, Jason, Dr. Gonzo, Dustin, Jimmy(Mr. NTB), Buck and his Longhorn track days which have taught me the foundations of a bike, apex and a lot more Iím probably forgetting that youíve showed me. Big John Hutchinson from South Central Race Center, thanks for all the help with the track lines and late night tire changes at your house, all your experience, and really thanks again for the race fuel, too.

Thank you again for everybodyís help. If Iíve left anybody out Iím sorry but thank you, as well.

May continue to bless each and every one of us and see you guyís next season!

Andy Burt
Novice 483