MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 04-19-2006, 08:50 PM   #21
ratmzapa

Member Garage

What is it that you want to know about how immigration works? where it is rooted from? what started it in this country...etc
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Alarm systems hfp3030 General Discussion (Moto Related) 14 07-18-2013 04:59 PM
Garage/Closet systems Txlonestar Off Topic 1 08-02-2010 08:35 AM
anyone know home alarm systems? houstonch73 Off Topic 7 06-09-2009 11:31 AM
GPS systems Swift E General Discussion (Moto Related) 64 09-11-2006 04:29 PM
Advertisement
Old 04-19-2006, 08:52 PM   #22
ratmzapa

Member Garage

Greg do you not think people are not affected in some way or another by what the govt does??? come on man your a smart dude...people are coming to this country for a better life...not because there country is too good for them or vice versa...
Old 04-19-2006, 08:52 PM   #23
ratmzapa

Member Garage

Do you not think everyone in this country sees whats going on??? I mean its out in the open now...Treason, etc..
Old 04-19-2006, 08:52 PM   #24
paniro187

Feedback Rating: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gixr101
I know some of this shoulnt be said but dam Im tired of have to keep our mouths shut while this ****ed up greedy government makes decisions for us that negetively affect our lives.
illegal immigration from ANY country effects everyone negatively.

When you add emotion to any equation, you can't trust the results-Unknown
paniro187 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2006, 08:53 PM   #25
ratmzapa

Member Garage

Do you not see the shake up in the white house...were about to go to war with Iran I say within the next two months...
Old 04-19-2006, 08:54 PM   #26
ArturoC
51% Geek, 49% SuperHero

Bike(s):
'99 GSXR600
'04 NSR 50
'09 Yamaha WR250X
'07 Triumph 675

Member Garage

Send a message via ICQ to ArturoC Send a message via AIM to ArturoC Send a message via Yahoo to ArturoC Send a message via Skype™ to ArturoC
Quote:
because they wont leave imigrants the **** alone.yeah some are bad but some white people are to. they just come here to have a better life just like they did years ago when us was established.Like I said Im a ****in fighter and I will fight till the death for whats right.

Honestly, I don't see you making any valid arguements here. You're just getting all hot-headed and calling people out.

Here, go read this thread.
http://www.motohouston.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=11392
CMRA [Prov Nov]ice #404
Sponsors: D&D - GoPro - Amsoil
ArturoC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2006, 08:54 PM   #27
ratmzapa

Member Garage

Greg you cant hate a country...you can hate the people running it...but you cant a hate a country....you would then hate the founding ideas and what made it...

Last edited by ratmzapa; 04-19-2006 at 08:55 PM. Reason: mispell
Old 04-19-2006, 08:54 PM   #28
paniro187

pwn3d

Old 04-19-2006, 08:56 PM   #29
ratmzapa

Member Garage

Yes people do bash on immigrants...but people therefore should put thereselves in others shoes....
Old 04-19-2006, 08:57 PM   #30
ratmzapa

Member Garage

Everyone is an immigrant to this country....EVERYONE..EXCEPT..the native americans...who now live in a third world country within our own
Old 04-19-2006, 08:59 PM   #31
paniro187

Quote:
the valid arguement is leave imigrants alone and if you dont want any one to reply back to ignorant racist comments then dont make them keep them to your self.
great so you won't listen to anyone else's points no matter how valid they are......sound like a rascist to me.

Old 04-19-2006, 09:00 PM   #32
ArturoC
51% Geek, 49% SuperHero

Bike(s):
'99 GSXR600
'04 NSR 50
'09 Yamaha WR250X
'07 Triumph 675

Member Garage

Send a message via ICQ to ArturoC Send a message via AIM to ArturoC Send a message via Yahoo to ArturoC Send a message via Skype™ to ArturoC
Quote:
the valid arguement is leave imigrants alone and if you dont want any one to reply back to ignorant racist comments then dont make them keep them to your self.

I just went back and re-read this thread. I didn't see any racist comments. :dontknow:
CMRA [Prov Nov]ice #404
Old 04-19-2006, 09:00 PM   #33
ratmzapa

Member Garage

History is repeating itself once again...Crusades, mass movements of immigrants...read and listen to the news...its going to affect us all negatively
Old 04-19-2006, 09:02 PM   #34
ratmzapa

Member Garage

The funny thing is...it isnt Mexicans that will be taking the jobs...Its India, China, hahahah etc...just goes to show you how people can post a link and seem to be educated...
Old 04-19-2006, 09:04 PM   #35
ratmzapa

Member Garage

Quote:
I dont hate the country just the ignorant americans that think this country is so perfect.Its the only country that trys to change other countrys way of life by force.U.S is just a big coward bully.that cant actually win a war unless its against a week country. look at vietnam this country got the pants beat by a smaller country that beleive in their fight U.S soldiers are afraid of dieing And I dont blame them cuz this country couldnt give a for them or there family they leave behind and for what.
We honestly didnt lose the Vietnam War (police action) we were trying to stop the spread of communism...or so we say...foreign interests is a huge deal not only because we meddle around everywhere...but because we sed troops to die for a corporations money making scheme...the losses in Vietnam compared to ours is nothing...they lost millions of people...
Old 04-19-2006, 09:06 PM   #36
ratmzapa

Member Garage

Quote:
I dont hate the country just the ignorant americans that think this country is so perfect.Its the only country that trys to change other countrys way of life by force.U.S is just a big coward bully.that cant actually win a war unless its against a week country. look at vietnam this country got the pants beat by a smaller country that beleive in their fight U.S soldiers are afraid of dieing And I dont blame them cuz this country couldnt give a for them or there family they leave behind and for what.
We know it isnt perfect...but we know its more closer to right than wrong...let me ask you Greg do you not value your way of life here? do you not value you do not live in a communist regime? do you not value being able to do pretty much what you want?
Old 04-19-2006, 09:08 PM   #37
ArturoC
51% Geek, 49% SuperHero

Bike(s):
'99 GSXR600
'04 NSR 50
'09 Yamaha WR250X
'07 Triumph 675

Member Garage

Quote:
I dont hate the country just the ignorant americans that think this country is so perfect.I

Name one person who thinks this country is perfect.
CMRA [Prov Nov]ice #404
Old 04-19-2006, 09:10 PM   #38
paniro187

Quote:
thats true but now us is
the biggest comunist . they are trying to change other countries for there bennifit.thats comunism
what???

Old 04-19-2006, 09:10 PM   #39
ArturoC
51% Geek, 49% SuperHero

Bike(s):
'99 GSXR600
'04 NSR 50
'09 Yamaha WR250X
'07 Triumph 675

Member Garage

Don't ride when you're angry...
CMRA [Prov Nov]ice #404
Old 04-19-2006, 09:12 PM   #40
paniro187

Quote:
you're right i don't give a about a person tha'ts here illegally. and so i guess it's ok for them to hurt my family by driving don wages and snatching up jobs that americans should have first pic at. what abotu their families. AMERICAN families mean more to me than any illegals' family.

Advertisement