MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Information > Events, Meets and Rides
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 04-18-2006, 05:00 PM   #1
Rick H.I.C.
Got Surf? Snow? Track?

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
03' 600RR, 05' CR125, 88'NSR 250

HELLLLLP!!!! For Robert Nouis and Family

Robert Nouis of Pasadena, Texas was in a serious motorcycle accident on December 22, 2005.

He was on his motorcycle only blocks from home when the accident occurred. The bike Robert was riding had a brand new tire and he hit some gravel causing the accident. Robert was traveling at a low speed, but wasnít wearing his helmet. He sustained a head injury that caused major brain swelling and had to be placed in a medical coma for several weeks.

Just Three months before the accident Robert married Nan, his High School sweetheart. Also living with Robert are Hailey and Kailey, Nanís Twelve year old twin daughters. Throughout Robertís entire hospital stay Nan stayed at his side and never left.

Robert and Nan really need our help to cover growing hospital bills. Robert has some great friends trying to keep his dealership pinstriping accounts open. They could really use our help.

Robertís business is Nuclear Designs Pinstriping http://www.lazerlines.com/newsite/nuke.html and Lazer Lines http://www.lazerlines.com/donate.html.

He is doing much better and is now at home doing therapy with Nan because the outpatient therapy is too expensive. Robert can walk with some assistance and gets better everyday. He still has limited mobility of his left side. The area of his brain that is damaged controls his coordination. He still has a long road to a complete recovery.

Robert was also on an episode of OverHaulin working on the Lance Armstrong build. Robert is an amazing pinstriper, painter and artist.

He was reluctant at first but he caved in to allow some friends to help him out. A benefit for Robert will be Saturday, April 22 at Pasadena Honda, 2901 Spencer Hwy, Pasadena, Tx. from 10am-4pm. Some of Rob's work, obviously before the accident, will be on display. There will be silent auctions for goods that where donated. Benefit run, 1st bike out at 11am, last bike in 3pm. Food, and raffle with great prizes. Pinstripers are donating time by appointment only through Nan Nouis at 281-541-5653, all proceeds go to fund.

If you can't make it but would like to make a donation : Robert and Nan Nouis
6522 Inverness Way Pasadena, Tx. 77505

Hope to see some of you!
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Merry Christmas from the Family by Robert Earl Keene Ken Fontenot General Discussion (Moto Related) 3 12-25-2010 10:46 AM
WELCOME HOME ROBERT!!!! ownage Off Topic 75 07-05-2006 10:14 AM
HELLLLLP! tcmatt Off Topic 38 05-05-2006 08:29 AM
Advertisement
Old 04-18-2006, 05:07 PM   #2
gixr101

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
04 gsxr 1000, 05gsxr 1000,07 gsxr750

well sounds like hes got alot of help, but more is always helpfull hospital bills can get pretty ridiculious sometimes.Ill see what I can do.
gixr101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2006, 05:10 PM   #3
BrutusTx

Member Garage

Hey, might be a good way to spend a Saturday???? I'll try to be there......
Old 04-18-2006, 05:14 PM   #4
2KBUSA

Bike(s):
zx14r

Send a message via AIM to 2KBUSA Send a message via Yahoo to 2KBUSA
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrutusTx
Hey, might be a good way to spend a Saturday???? I'll try to be there......
same here i will try to make it...
Old 04-19-2006, 11:05 AM   #5
Rick H.I.C.
Got Surf? Snow? Track?

Bike(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by gixr101
well sounds like hes got alot of help, but more is always helpfull hospital bills can get pretty ridiculious sometimes.Ill see what I can do.
Probably not as much help as it sounds, but every little bit counts. It would be good to have some moto guys show up.
Old 04-19-2006, 11:45 AM   #6
Flying Scot

Bike(s):
Triumph Daytona 650

Send a message via AIM to Flying Scot Send a message via MSN to Flying Scot
If I get my bike back by then I'll be there! Is anybody meeting at pp1 first? Try to get on board guys - I helped arrange a benefit last winter - tough weather but the guys who turned up were BRILLIANT!!! And the day was excellent!!! You might want to PM .com he is always up for this type of thing!

www.jmoncur06.bebo.com
www.myspace.com/getitupyee
Flying Scot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2006, 02:29 PM   #7
Rick H.I.C.
Got Surf? Snow? Track?

Bike(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Scot
If I get my bike back by then I'll be there! Is anybody meeting at pp1 first? Try to get on board guys - I helped arrange a benefit last winter - tough weather but the guys who turned up were BRILLIANT!!! And the day was excellent!!! You might want to PM .com he is always up for this type of thing!
I'll meet up at PP1 if anyone wants to.

Advertisement