Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 04-18-2006, 02:50 AM   #161
the necessary villain
Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 5 years
Trackdays: 10+

'04 R6, '05 70, '04 fiddy!

and i'm takin pictures lol

Originally Posted by bentgixxer
im not a midget , i was actually born with a type of dwarfism, but i took medication for 12 yrs to reach just 5'6"
fuknrobert is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Serious personal problem/decision ruthlessimage Off Topic 19 01-10-2008 12:46 PM
guys, i had a drug problem growing up.... Whorenet Off Topic 13 01-03-2008 09:51 PM
Computer Hardware guys!! Need Help with problem.. Los Off Topic 11 12-26-2006 11:14 PM
alright guys, i need help NINEmmRegret General Discussion (Moto Related) 17 04-19-2006 10:09 PM
Alright guys, Im looking for the best brand stuff and i need some input!!! Neversatisfied02 General Discussion (Moto Related) 24 03-15-2006 02:20 PM
Old 04-18-2006, 02:51 AM   #162
Feedback Rating: (0)

User is banned

ownage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2006, 05:32 AM   #163

2003 636 (sold)/2002 R1

The longer you stay with her, the harder it is to forget about her down the road. After all, you two did spend 4 years together, that's longer than most the marriage now of days. It is easier to said than to be done, but remember all the good memories, forget the bads, and move on with your life. She knew what she was doing and obviously she was willing to give up the 4 years of relationship you two had, so why should you save it?

Like Patrick said, keep yourself busy is the only way not to think about her, then look back and think what you've accomplished during that time. If you're successful enough, she'll crawl back to you and be all over your again. Then, blow a load in her eye and throw her the duce, that would be the sweetest revenge.

Last edited by TDragon; 04-18-2006 at 05:35 AM.
TDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2006, 08:18 AM   #164
Motorcycles Unlimited
Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

'14 Speed Triple R, '82 CB900F, '13 Streetglide

Sp dp you guys think i should nail her one more time
First, no telling who else has been ****ing her that you don't know about...

Second, like I said earlier, "Move on!" You know it's over, why prolong the inevitable?

Call or PM for the BEST PRICES in Houston for PARTS and ACCESSORIES.

NEED GEAR? We have a great selection in stock but if we need to order it we GUARANTEE FIT!
Where Houston riders go to have their bikes worked on, done right the first time!

1964 FM 1960 West
Houston, TX 77090
Hours: Tues.-Fri. 9:30-6:00 Sat. 9-5:30
Patrick is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2006, 03:59 PM   #165
51% Geek, 49% SuperHero

'99 GSXR600
'04 NSR 50
'09 Yamaha WR250X
'07 Triumph 675

Member Garage

Send a message via ICQ to ArturoC Send a message via AIM to ArturoC Send a message via Yahoo to ArturoC Send a message via Skype™ to ArturoC
Blog | Pics | YouTube
CMRA [Prov Nov]ice #404
Sponsors: D&D - GoPro - Amsoil
ArturoC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2006, 04:02 PM   #166

Member Garage

Most likely she will end up alone when its all said and done in life....and you will end up with a loving caring woman who loves you for you....karma is a ...and so is this friend move on...believe me its hard...most of us have been through it some worse than others...if you ever need us were here...were not only a motorcycle community...we also have alot in common in life and in our beliefs...hang in there and stay strong...
Old 04-18-2006, 06:52 PM   #167

Experience: 10+ years

2007 GSXR 1000
2007 Kawi ZX10R (SOLD)
2006 Kawi ZX6R (SOLD)
2005 Suzuki GSXR 600 (SOLD)

Thanks for all the help guys! Im really surprised at how many people replied to this post!! I didnt think it would get that many comments.

Anyways, i have finally decided and accepted within myself that it is over. Im sure there is better out there and thats what i need to be looking for. If she can do this after 4 years, than she can do it after 20 when we would be married with kids and a house and all that . I dont want to deal with it for the rest of my life. In a way, this is kinda a blessing in disguise even though it still hurts like !! Honestly, i obviously still love this girl more than anything and i still care about her but im sure if i stay busy like yall say, it wont be so bad.

I guess im also a little more hurt that i was expecting to have her blowing up my phone with apologies and that would have made me feel a little better knowing that she felt the same way i have been feeling this whole time. I gotta start eating again and getting back in my normal routine outside of her. Ive been miserable so far but i think i need to focus on what else is out there for me and stop worrying about this that ****ed around on me. She was obviously fake and not at all the person i though she was! Thats what is the hardest to accept too. I never saw it coming. I thought we would be together forever! Oh well, i guess i might as well get on with life and find something better. Im sure with time she will realize what she lost. Maybe not right now but she will realize one day that she had something she shouldnt have let go of.
Neversatisfied02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2006, 07:58 AM   #168

Is her name Kathy or Tammy by chance? Sounds all to familiar to me.
I think you got a huge response to your post because most everyone has dealt with like this. When I was your age twenty-two years ago , I got lost in the Bermuda triangle. The tang was so good I couldn't think straight. She says she loves me, I say I love her..the next thing you know we are living together. In my mind things were going okay until I found out that she was tappin some guy she knew before she met me. So of course a fight ensued and she told me how sorry she was and that she loved me...blah-blah-blah.. Long story short, she continued to make her "mistake" with this guy and probably others. So it ended with a big thud and I moved on. Young grasshoppa, all this you are going through is just a blip in the grand scheme of things. Go spend some quality time with your motorcycle.
3D02 is offline   Reply With Quote