MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 04-17-2006, 12:17 PM   #101
Princess
MH's ex fake mod

Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 6 years
Trackdays: 4

Bike(s):
06 ZX-6R
09 Santa Cruz SL
Serotta Legend Ti

Send a message via AIM to Princess
Dude, she was slobbing and sitting on your 'friends' cack, doesn't sound like love to me. . . at all. Yeah, she may have been cool in the past, looks like that's changed. If you found one like that, you can find it again. You also need to beat your friends .
Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Serious personal problem/decision ruthlessimage Off Topic 19 01-10-2008 12:46 PM
guys, i had a drug problem growing up.... Whorenet Off Topic 13 01-03-2008 09:51 PM
Computer Hardware guys!! Need Help with problem.. Los Off Topic 11 12-26-2006 11:14 PM
alright guys, i need help NINEmmRegret General Discussion (Moto Related) 17 04-19-2006 10:09 PM
Alright guys, Im looking for the best brand stuff and i need some input!!! Neversatisfied02 General Discussion (Moto Related) 24 03-15-2006 02:20 PM
Advertisement
Old 04-17-2006, 12:23 PM   #102
ArturoC
51% Geek, 49% SuperHero

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
'99 GSXR600
'04 NSR 50
'09 Yamaha WR250X
'07 Triumph 675

Member Garage

Send a message via ICQ to ArturoC Send a message via AIM to ArturoC Send a message via Yahoo to ArturoC Send a message via Skype™ to ArturoC
People do change.. gradually over time. Sometimes it can bring you closer, sometimes you grow farther apart. In the end, it's YOUR life and only YOU know what is best for YOU. Good luck with whatever you decide to do.
CMRA [Prov Nov]ice #404
Sponsors: D&D - GoPro - Amsoil
ArturoC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2006, 12:27 PM   #103
mekrew
naaaaaw i sayin

Feedback Rating: (4)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 10+

Member Garage

Send a message via AIM to mekrew
love is blind man ...

just because your "in love with her" doesnt mean you really love her.

yes she might of done all that nice stuff to you and you thought she was the perfect girl, but just think the second you turned your back she was going out doing all the wrong things.

it seems like she kept you around to just "have a boyfriend there" like she could go mess around and do whatever , and always count on you being there cause your her bf.

it will hurt, but just move on. spend more time with your "true friends" and just go out and do things to get your mind off her ....

listen to your gut feeling man ... there is no way deep down inside you can really see yourself with this girl forever .. look at it from the outside of the situation ... one of your friends gfs bangs another one of your buddys .. what are you going to tell him ???

dump her move on
mekrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2006, 12:27 PM   #104
chasee69
ballin' outta control!

Feedback Rating: (7)

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
CRF 50

its going to be extremely hard but you should probably move on. if its truly meant to be you'll find eachother in the future. just don't take her back a week after she got it on with your "friend". i assume shes your first love and i bet yall have shared a lot in 4 years and you'll never forget that. once you go out and date other girls again it will make things easier. in the mean time if you talk with her or see her DO NOT HAVE WITH HER! the women use the to control your mind!

ducatisignature
chasee69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2006, 12:28 PM   #105
mekrew
naaaaaw i sayin

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArturoC
People do change.. gradually over time. Sometimes it can bring you closer, sometimes you grow farther apart. In the end, it's YOUR life and only YOU know what is best for YOU. Good luck with whatever you decide to do.
i guess she will change when shes done sampling all the of his friends THEN she will settle down
Old 04-17-2006, 12:29 PM   #106
mekrew
naaaaaw i sayin

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by chasee69
in the mean time if you talk with her or see her DO NOT HAVE WITH HER! the women use the to control your mind!
listen to this guy .... girls know they can reel guys in with ... DONT DO IT

thats why u gotta do some more of this
Old 04-17-2006, 12:32 PM   #107
BoostJunkie

Member Garage

i've been in a similar situation with my bf.
The way i see it. people make mistakes......
it sux that it took something like that to make her realize how much she loves you, but she is human. I gave my bf another shot and things are good. It takes a while to earn that trust back, but if you love the person you have to do everything you can to make it work. Now if something like that happens again, you have to get yourself out of the situation. Mistakes are forgiven, but only once....
Old 04-17-2006, 12:34 PM   #108
chasee69
ballin' outta control!

Feedback Rating: (7)

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
CRF 50

think about how akward it would be if you were back with her and you ran into your friend that she got it on with.

my personal preide is too high for that

but like i said above, shes the only girl "you know". you think she was the perfect girl becuase shes the only girl you've pretty much been with since i guess you were 16. once you're back in the dating game you'll see theres always some one nicer, smarter, sexier, has better ... and so on and on

ducatisignature
chasee69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2006, 12:37 PM   #109
Mike L
Get Throw'd

Bike(s):
01kx125 00cr250r 99yz80(R.I.P.)

Send a message via AIM to Mike L
its like jerry springer online WUT THA ?
<<
<<<
Mike L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2006, 12:39 PM   #110
ArturoC
51% Geek, 49% SuperHero

Bike(s):
'99 GSXR600
'04 NSR 50
'09 Yamaha WR250X
'07 Triumph 675

Member Garage

Send a message via ICQ to ArturoC Send a message via AIM to ArturoC Send a message via Yahoo to ArturoC Send a message via Skype™ to ArturoC
Quote:
Originally Posted by mekrew
i guess she will change when shes done sampling all the of his friends THEN she will settle down
Nice.

I was speaking of people changing over time as they mature or have different experiences in life. They change in all kinds of ways, but I wasn't even talking about cheating.

If they are 20, and have been together for 4 years.. that is practically a lifetime. People grow and change especially during those early relationship years, and IMO I would say they are growing apart. Perhaps she wants to have new experiences and explore life, but still wants to comfort of knowing she has a BF..? Can't have both.

Move on and explore life yourself.

But again.. YOU are the only one who knows what is best for YOU.
CMRA [Prov Nov]ice #404
Sponsors: D&D - GoPro - Amsoil
ArturoC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2006, 01:08 PM   #111
Rick H.I.C.
Got Surf? Snow? Track?

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
03' 600RR, 05' CR125, 88'NSR 250

At that age what would you expect? Sorry, I'm just forward and honest. It takes some time to move on, but move on. Most women are like that. They have to be attached to someone else before moving on. Always looking for greener grass, wether it is or not. I'm married to my hobbies, F the women(girls) playing games. Live your life the way you want to, leave the leeches behind.
Old 04-17-2006, 01:13 PM   #112
Neversatisfied02

Bike(s):
2007 GSXR 1000
2007 Kawi ZX10R (SOLD)
2006 Kawi ZX6R (SOLD)
2005 Suzuki GSXR 600 (SOLD)

I have dated a handfull of girls. Not too many because im 20 and ive been in a 4 year relationship but enough to know that this feeling isnt just because that is all i know. I have been with 3 people and no she was not my first. Actually, she was my second. We broke up for about 4 months in the middle and i dated another girl (my 3rd) just to see if my feelings were true and she did the same. After i spent enough time with her to know that the feelings werent the same, we got back together and realized that we do actually love and care about each other. It was a different kind of feeling with her and all i did the whole time was miss what i had with her and thats why i went back.

If i could know 100% that she would change to the person she was before she did this, i could probably accept the fact that we are young and she made a mistake. Maybe she was just confused and did something extremely stupid. Im just not sure if i want to put myself through this again if im with her for another 4 years and it happens again. Noone knows if she can really change or not except for her but there is no way i will know either until i give her another chance. Not sayin thats wha im going to do cause like i said, i want NOTHING to do with her right now and not for a good while! But, if she is still waiting when it comes time that i have got over what she did and im ready to talk about it, i cant say that it could never work out again. And if it doesnt work out, her loss. She will never find someone that cares and loves her as much as i do no matter what. I know that for a fact!

Also guys, thanks for the help! Im not trying to go against what yall are saying at all by even thinking that one day, i might be able to try things with her again. I dont even know if i will ever be able to do that. Keep in mind, it is much easier to say what to do when its not your feelings or time involved and your not actually the one in the situation. If this was someone elses situation, i could comment just like everyone else and i know i would say forget her! But... its totally different when you are the one in the situation. I just want to make sure i dont regret my decision whichever way i choose to go.

Last edited by Neversatisfied02; 04-17-2006 at 01:18 PM.
Neversatisfied02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2006, 01:20 PM   #113
BoostJunkie

Member Garage

If you have faith in her as a person then give her another shot. what happens if you don't give it another try, you'll live your life wondering what if. You may miss out.... maybe you guys should try a break and see what happens.

Last edited by BoostJunkie; 04-17-2006 at 01:33 PM.
Old 04-17-2006, 02:11 PM   #114
ajhutch

Bike(s):
Kawasaki ZX7R, Kawasaki ZXR250 & Triumph 675 Race bike

Send a message via MSN to ajhutch
sorry to read all this dude.
i doubt you'll be able to trust her again.
not only the fact did she do the dirt on you... she lied to your face for nearly two hours whilst you tried to get it out of her.
if she meant what she said that she'd do anything to get you back.. tell her its too late.. she had the chance to own up and she choose to lie. I understand people can make mistakes and nearly always, beer is involved, but I personally cannot stand someone that lies to my face.
just my 2cents
ajhutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2006, 02:13 PM   #115
Moody
Holy Smokes!

Bike(s):

Ah, I say forget about her. Let's go party! I have some forgetting I need to do as well.

Open your eyes and reclaim the freedom you were born with. - Moody
Moody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2006, 02:31 PM   #116
tschreck
It is what it is..

Bike(s):
GSXR-750
C1400
YZ-80

Send a message via Yahoo to tschreck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neversatisfied02
I have dated a handfull of girls. Not too many because im 20 and ive been in a 4 year relationship but enough to know that this feeling isnt just because that is all i know. I have been with 3 people and no she was not my first. Actually, she was my second. We broke up for about 4 months in the middle and i dated another girl (my 3rd) just to see if my feelings were true and she did the same. After i spent enough time with her to know that the feelings werent the same, we got back together and realized that we do actually love and care about each other. It was a different kind of feeling with her and all i did the whole time was miss what i had with her and thats why i went back.

If i could know 100% that she would change to the person she was before she did this, i could probably accept the fact that we are young and she made a mistake. Maybe she was just confused and did something extremely stupid. Im just not sure if i want to put myself through this again if im with her for another 4 years and it happens again. Noone knows if she can really change or not except for her but there is no way i will know either until i give her another chance. Not sayin thats wha im going to do cause like i said, i want NOTHING to do with her right now and not for a good while! But, if she is still waiting when it comes time that i have got over what she did and im ready to talk about it, i cant say that it could never work out again. And if it doesnt work out, her loss. She will never find someone that cares and loves her as much as i do no matter what. I know that for a fact!

Also guys, thanks for the help! Im not trying to go against what yall are saying at all by even thinking that one day, i might be able to try things with her again. I dont even know if i will ever be able to do that. Keep in mind, it is much easier to say what to do when its not your feelings or time involved and your not actually the one in the situation. If this was someone elses situation, i could comment just like everyone else and i know i would say forget her! But... its totally different when you are the one in the situation. I just want to make sure i dont regret my decision whichever way i choose to go.
Ah, young love it is young Skywalker....Use the force against the darkside and enjoy other woman. She'll see that your interest are not in her favor. Lucky you still are really, no KIDS or other friends KIDS to raise. Forget about forgiveness, this happens to even married men that catch there wives cheating and still have to pay child support after the divorce. Also STD(AIDS, Herpes, Clap, Scavies ect...) she could be given you from sleeping around behind your back. I've been married for over 10 years and have to work on the relationship every day but trust takes everything. Cut your loses and walk away ASAP....Get rid of all the memories as this will also cloud you judgement. When I was 20 I had girls for every day of the week. Love, I never had time for that cuddle and care sort of thing. Experience is what your seeking and lessons is what were all trying to help you understand. So take everyones advice here besides the one girl posting up about forgiveness (BS) and WALK AWAY! Sorry this had to happen to you but you are smart enough to answer this problem on your own.

Last edited by tschreck; 04-17-2006 at 02:34 PM.
tschreck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2006, 03:07 PM   #117
Sc0
A Lemming

Trackdays: 4

Bike(s):
'01 F4i
'03 KFX400 MX
'09 FLHT
'01 Giant NRS1

Send a message via Yahoo to Sc0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike L
its like jerry springer online WUT THA ?
Drama-Houston...

Agreed, just keep yourself occupied and don't think of the word "Love" until your at least 26/27... Work, Toys, Hobbies, other friends to hang out with... maybe a few trackdays and you probly won't even remember her name.
Sc0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2006, 03:13 PM   #118
Greenway Smokey
Super duper member!

Bike(s):
'04 1200XL

Send a message via AIM to Greenway Smokey
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoostJunkie
i've been in a similar situation with my bf.
The way i see it. people make mistakes......
it sux that it took something like that to make her realize how much she loves you, but she is human. I gave my bf another shot and things are good. It takes a while to earn that trust back, but if you love the person you have to do everything you can to make it work. Now if something like that happens again, you have to get yourself out of the situation. Mistakes are forgiven, but only once....
I thought you were married?
Old 04-17-2006, 03:15 PM   #119
redrocker

Bike(s):
2007 GSXR 600

She did it once she will do it again! Your buddy is not a buddy he needs his beat for that ! So does she that is just messed up never understood why people do that if you want to mess around then be single!
redrocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2006, 03:20 PM   #120
BoostJunkie

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenway Smokey
I thought you were married?
we're not married yet...
i tell everyone i am so creepy epimps leave me alone...

Advertisement