MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 04-17-2006, 09:19 AM   #81
Petro
C'Mon... Building 7

Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 10+ years
ALL I GOTTA SAY IS:

DAT ... AND YOUR SHADY FRIENDS TOO... IDA BEAT THE OUTTA MY FRIEND IF THEY DID SOME LIKE DAT TO ME.
Petro is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Serious personal problem/decision ruthlessimage Off Topic 19 01-10-2008 12:46 PM
guys, i had a drug problem growing up.... Whorenet Off Topic 13 01-03-2008 09:51 PM
Computer Hardware guys!! Need Help with problem.. Los Off Topic 11 12-26-2006 11:14 PM
alright guys, i need help NINEmmRegret General Discussion (Moto Related) 17 04-19-2006 10:09 PM
Alright guys, Im looking for the best brand stuff and i need some input!!! Neversatisfied02 General Discussion (Moto Related) 24 03-15-2006 02:20 PM
Advertisement
Old 04-17-2006, 09:20 AM   #82
Swift E

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 6 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
Triumph 675

You guys can't push this all on his friends.
Boys will be Boys
But the chick is in a relationship, she needs to show some restraint
Old 04-17-2006, 09:29 AM   #83
Sc0
A Lemming

Feedback Rating: (0)

Trackdays: 4

Bike(s):
'01 F4i
'03 KFX400 MX
'09 FLHT
'01 Giant NRS1

Send a message via Yahoo to Sc0
"99 problems but a aint 1." Jay-Z

Cut your losses, save the good memories as once the trust is lost so is everything else. Love is a feeling that can get guys in so much who know no better, if you get back together it will be for love and read the above again. Trust and respect is more important and is what makes a relationship thrive, she threw it away and you in the process. If your weak and like dealing with this again in the future, be my guess but you will never trust her again. (Now if you asked the first time and she told you, maybe it's salvageable.)

Get over her, better girls out their who aren't prissy little . As for the friends, they should have showed restraint and respect of which they did neither. I have no friends like that...

Last edited by Sc0; 04-17-2006 at 09:49 AM. Reason: forgot who said the quote
Sc0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2006, 09:36 AM   #84
Greenway Smokey
Super duper member!

Bike(s):
'04 1200XL

Send a message via AIM to Greenway Smokey
(^^^^ some good points)

You don't need to be dating her anymore. Break it off and never look back!

The trust is gone, and so is anything pure about the relationship. She disrespected you and doesn't deserve your thoughts and worries. Move on
and be quick about it.

Don't worry the pain will go away and you will be stronger having learned one of life's hardest lessons. When you do find the right woman it will be even better because of this.
Old 04-17-2006, 09:39 AM   #85
yankee

Bike(s):
08 HD Nightster

she went back to his house a few days later and hung out with him for a few hrs (he probably hit it again)...and thats after you told her not to and she hung up on you!! yeah it sounds like she felt really bad about it. she should get the boot IMO.
yankee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2006, 09:41 AM   #86
dotcom
*** PUBLIC RELATIONS ***

Bike(s):
01 Yamaha R6, 125 BBB mini

Send a message via AIM to dotcom Send a message via MSN to dotcom Send a message via Yahoo to dotcom
boys will be boys....?????

that's some bullshit.... friends dont do that to friends....

you aint my friend!!!

www.myspace.com/motohouston
dotcom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2006, 09:48 AM   #87
Swift E

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 6 years

Bike(s):
Triumph 675

Quote:
Originally Posted by dotcom

you aint my friend!!!
They are obviously not his FRIENDS :eh:
Old 04-17-2006, 09:48 AM   #88
Bgsxr1000

Experience: 9 years

Bike(s):
2012 Yamaha Stryker Custom

1996 Harley Electra Glide Classic
1999 Sportster Hard Tail Conversion Project
Wanted: Yamaha WR426

time to move on
Bgsxr1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2006, 09:52 AM   #89
dotcom
*** PUBLIC RELATIONS ***

Bike(s):

Send a message via AIM to dotcom Send a message via MSN to dotcom Send a message via Yahoo to dotcom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swift E
They are obviously not his FRIENDS :eh:

that's what I was getting at....

pick a new group of friends dude!!!!

oh, and anyone know how old this Kat is? or the girl?

Old 04-17-2006, 09:53 AM   #90
jrock
straight shooter

Bike(s):
2003 Kawi ZX9r Green Machine-sold
1995 Honda CB 1000 Big One

Send a message via Yahoo to jrock
love is waking up in the morning and seeing my women sitting over me with a frying pan..."Where the were you all nite" heheh..naw jj.
waking up and hearing the kids laughing and playing in the next room.
When I blew 2 discs in my back and the ol lady had to clean me and feed me cause i was paralyzed and couldnt move thats love. I dont deserve a women as good as mine and I wish to I could tell a fine women no when she grinds on my leg! I am getting better at it but old habits die hard.. I guess this thread makes me feel like cause I cheated on her. So yeah dude...once a cheater always a cheater.. but I have cut out 97% of my chit.. Your not married to the g/f dump it and move on.. It does get better..
"I get a total charge out of inspiring others to follow their dreams and not to fear change. Embrace it. Realize that money isn't the end-all, be-all. What is important, what really has value, is Time. As motorcyclists, we all face increased risks on the road, and on the track. Do something with your time; don't have a bag full of regrets when the train comes to a stop. "
jrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2006, 09:55 AM   #91
Moody
Holy Smokes!

Feedback Rating: (4)

Bike(s):

Not sure of your age but 4 years is not really that long but, if it is Love then so be it. You love people no matter what and can work it out. If you are still a young buck and have no ties other then this emotion you are feeling then move on. It is probably but, really loving someone is difficult and most people screw up somewhere along the way. You will have to dig deep within yourself. If, you take her back then you will have to not hold this above her head. That will screw both of you in the end. And, ditch the duches that you are calling friends.

Open your eyes and reclaim the freedom you were born with. - Moody
Moody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2006, 09:56 AM   #92
dotcom
*** PUBLIC RELATIONS ***

Bike(s):

well said JROCK.... well said

sometimes I dont feel as though I deserve the woman I married... I have never cheated... but once you find that special someone who loves you.. dont ever let it go!!

Old 04-17-2006, 10:03 AM   #93
arturo3rd
OG Sheriff/ Boss

Bike(s):
2015 HD Forty Eight

Quote:
Originally Posted by dotcom

you aint my friend!!!
w3rd. ditch the and fick her sister/friend/whoever is close to her no matter how ugly she is.
Old 04-17-2006, 10:09 AM   #94
Los
Gang Member

Feedback Rating: (7)

Bike(s):
'04 Yamaha R6 Edition
'14 Yamaha R6

Send a message via AIM to Los
I dont feel like reading everyones post but in my past relationships, once something gets bad enough and ya'll start feeling a certain way for each other like no trust and what not, it usually doesn't get better from there. Let this one go man. I know you love her a lot but there are way more fish in the sea.

Just let her go and KEEP YOURSELF busy. My last girl I thought I loved her a lot too but I just knew in my heart that she wasn't the one for me. Yet I kept fighting myself and finding reason why I should stay with her. I was just hurting the both us and I finally let go. It was the hardest thing to do, but i kept myself busy with friends and going out and the bike of course. After a few months it was not thing. I haven't looked back since.

Obviously this girl is not in it anymore. Let her go man... If you need some buds to hang out with, hit me up and you can come hang out with me and my boys and go drinking and have fun SW style. lol Let me know. Dont let a bring you down.

I got 99 problems and a a one
Old 04-17-2006, 10:10 AM   #95
Chris24
Thread Savior

Experience: 8 years

Bike(s):
1979 Yamaha XS1100 Special

Send a message via AIM to Chris24 Send a message via MSN to Chris24 Send a message via Yahoo to Chris24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neversatisfied02
I broke up with her and have not had anything to do with her since.
THATS MY DAWWWWG!

good show! and keep it up. YOU need to remember a few things.

1)this girl lies to you.
2)she doesnt respect you in the slightest
3)she is not relationship material
4)dont bother talking to this ho. (yeah i said it)

5)your "friends" she slept with are not your friends.

blow this girl off, and you will have sooo much more respect for yourself, and itll show. you take her back, and all your doing is inviting more of this bullshit. i know its hard to let 4 years go down the drain, but if you take her back, your throwing away the next 4 with it. do yourself a favor and cut your losses. then go do a burnout on that guys face.

thanks and thats my $0.02
Old 04-17-2006, 10:50 AM   #96
dotcom
*** PUBLIC RELATIONS ***

Bike(s):

whoever said to go sleep with her friends... that's what I would do...

or better yet.. her mother!!!!

Old 04-17-2006, 11:07 AM   #97
ratmzapa

Member Garage

LEave her ..count your blessings and move on....nothing but trouble with whores like that...believe me...just move on!
Old 04-17-2006, 11:07 AM   #98
Lobo

Bike(s):
2002 R6
2007 R1
2007 R6
Custom

Send a message via AIM to Lobo Send a message via Yahoo to Lobo
Not here to Dog on your ex...... these are words from an old school dog

If she did that then the love you "thought" you had you did but she didnt. You can't make a heart love somebody and sounds to me like you were not her "true love" as hard and painful as it may be scrape up what is left of you and better yourself and move on. Life never turns out the way we plan and years down the road when you do find the "one" you wont even remember this girl. I find its always harder on a girl after the fact when they see your doing better without them.

http://www.myspace.com/hyperspeedr6
48c8a880
Lobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2006, 11:43 AM   #99
R6MILF
Banned

Bike(s):
2000 Yami R6/2001 Aprilla RSV /2005 Yami 50

Send a message via AIM to R6MILF Send a message via Yahoo to R6MILF
User is banned

R6MILF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2006, 12:03 PM   #100
Neversatisfied02

Bike(s):
2007 GSXR 1000
2007 Kawi ZX10R (SOLD)
2006 Kawi ZX6R (SOLD)
2005 Suzuki GSXR 600 (SOLD)

Thanks for the help guys. Thats the reaction i thought i would get on here but i couldnt sleep and had to do something to make it easier on myself so i chose to write about it. As for the friends, NO they are not my friends. I could never do something like that no matter what! I know the boundaries and i know no matter what, you dont EVER **** your buddies girl or oven his ex. Ive actually had the opportunity to do it before but i said no and told my buddy about it. Yes i was truly in love with her like you wouldnt believe. She was my everything. The thing i dont understand is how she could be so perfect to me but then do this. She used to cook me breakfast in bed in the mornings just because she wanted to, she would bring me dinner by surprise to my work which is 45 mins away just to do it for me. She would rub my back when i was sore, she was there when i was sick, she would make my lunch for work and leave nice little loving notes in the bag, she would stay by my side no matter what. I was the same with her. Thats why im really wondering if people can change? Maybe she messed up a few times (which is still bad) yes but there is no doubt in my mind that she loves me. I know she does to this day. I dont know if i will be able to ever take her back but i dont want to pass up the chance if she is genuinely sorry about what she did and really will never do something like that again. I havent had anything to do with her since then and its killing me. Some people say that things like this need to happen sometimes to make people realize how strong your love for someone really is. For those of you that asked, im 20 and she is 20 as well. We are both about to be 21. Maybe since we are young and so serious in a relationship, she was confused and wanted to see what else was out there. I really dont know. Im not trying to justify what she did by any means but i just dont want to boot her because she did what she did. People do make mistakes and im not sure if this is a mistake she has made with this stuff or if this is just her. Thats why im having such a hard time with this. Thanks for all the help by the way guys. I needed yall here for me cause at this point, i cant trust my friends or my girl so who can i trust. As for my friends, they were fine up until this. I never would have thought they would do anything like this. They even said they could never do something like that to a friend and i said the same but i guess when they had the chance, everything they thought went out the window and so did the friendship between us.

Anyways, thanks for the replies guys. As for the pics requested, i actually have a **** video of us from awhile back but i dont think i could do that to her even now. I still have too many feelings for than to slander her in public no matter how bad what she did was. Thats love!
Neversatisfied02 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement