MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > Taking it to the Track
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Reply
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 10-02-2009, 09:43 AM   #1
alrova
- LSTD - From 0 to Snail
 
alrova's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: NW-Houston
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 3,861

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
09 ZX-6R









Send a message via MSN to alrova Send a message via Yahoo to alrova
Arrow "SPOILER" WSBK MAGNY

1 second difference between 1 and 14

1. Jonathan Rea GBR HANNspree Ten Kate Honda CBR1000RR 1min 39.984s
2. Leon Haslam GBR Stiggy Motorsport Honda CBR1000RR 1min 40.213s
3. Noriyuki Haga JPN Ducati Xerox 1098R 1min 40.222s
4. Carlos Checa ESP HANNspree Ten Kate Honda CBR1000RR 1min 40.243s
5. Fonsi Nieto ESP DFX Corse Ducati 1098R 1min 40.279s
6. Michel Fabrizio ITA Ducati Xerox 1098R 1min 40.369s
7. Ben Spies USA Yamaha WSB YZF R1 1min 40.392s
8. Max Biaggi ITA Aprilia Racing RSV-4 1min 40.701s
9. Troy Corser AUS BMW Motorrad S1000RR 1min 40.736s
10. Shane Byrne GBR Sterilgarda Ducati 1098R 1min 40.802s
11. Ryuichi Kiyonari JPN Ten Kate Honda CBR1000RR 1min 40.867s
12. Tom Sykes GBR Yamaha WSB YZF R1 1min 40.875s
13. Yukio Kagayama JPN Alstare Suzuki GSX-R 1000K9 1min 40.875s
14. Jakub Smrz CZE Guandalini Racing Ducati 1098R 1min 40.893s
15. Karl Muggeridge AUS Alstare Suzuki GSX-R 1000K9 1min 41.022s
16. David Salom ESP Team Pedercini Kawasaki ZX-10R 1min 41.376s
17. Leon Camier GBR Aprilia Racing RSV-4 1min 41.428s
18. Broc Parkes AUS Kawasaki SRT ZX-0R 1min 41.713s
19. David Checa ESP Yamaha France GMT 94 1min 41.871s
20. Matteo Baiocco ITA Guandalini Racing Ducati 1098R 1min 41.891s
21. Ruben Xaus ESP BMW Motorrad S1000RR 1min 41.939s
22. Luca Scassa ITA Team Pedercini Kawasaki ZX-10R 1min 41.949s
23. Sheridan Morais RSA Kawasaki SRT ZX-10R 1min 43.098s
24. Vittorio Iannuzzo ITA SCI Honda CBR1000RR 1min 43.480s
25. Roland Resch AUT TKR Switzerland Suzuki GSX-R1000 1min 43.589s
26. Flavio Gentile ITA Althea Honda CBR1000RR 1min 43.843s
__________________
--Alberto--
New weapon - "Green Hornet Kato Style powered by Stoner's blood drop stolen by Melandri injected by Lascorz"
alrova is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
"SPOILER" WSBK 0.7sec covers top 17!! Grinchy Taking it to the Track 3 02-27-2010 12:49 AM
"SPOILER" WSBK Valencia Spies/Haga Grinchy Taking it to the Track 25 04-09-2009 03:58 PM
"SPOILER" WSBK: Valencia WSBK - Superpole qualifying times Grinchy Taking it to the Track 51 04-06-2009 09:54 PM
"SPOILER" WSBK: Valencia WSBK - Qualifying times (2) Grinchy Taking it to the Track 1 04-04-2009 09:45 AM
"SPOILER" WSBK: Valencia WSS - Qualifying times Grinchy Taking it to the Track 1 04-04-2009 09:25 AM
Advertisement
Old 10-02-2009, 11:00 AM   #2
bdubb
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: NW Houston
Feedback Rating: (10)
Posts: 2,563

Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
1961 Mustang Thoroughbred
'06 CBR1000RR (SOLD)



Member Garage





Magny-Cours Superbike - Qualifying 1st Session

Friday, 02 October 2009 17:21



1 84 Fabrizio M. (ITA) Ducati 1098R 1'38.770
2 65 Rea J. (GBR) Honda CBR1000RR 1'38.821
3 41 Haga N. (JPN) Ducati 1098R 1'38.877
4 19 Spies B. (USA) Yamaha YZF R1 1'38.939
5 7 Checa C. (ESP) Honda CBR1000RR 1'39.379
6 11 Corser T. (AUS) BMW S1000 RR 1'39.435
7 71 Kagayama Y. (JPN) Suzuki GSX-R 1000 K9 1'39.497
8 96 Smrz J. (CZE) Ducati 1098R 1'39.613
9 10 Nieto F. (ESP) Ducati 1098R 1'39.772
10 3 Biaggi M. (ITA) Aprilia RSV4 Factory 1'39.834
11 91 Haslam L. (GBR) Honda CBR1000RR 1'39.900
12 31 Muggeridge K. (AUS) Suzuki GSX-R 1000 K9 1'39.964
13 23 Parkes B. (AUS) Kawasaki ZX 10R 1'40.000
14 25 Salom D. (ESP) Kawasaki ZX 10R 1'40.017
15 66 Sykes T. (GBR) Yamaha YZF R1 1'40.048
16 9 Kiyonari R. (JPN) Honda CBR1000RR 1'40.101
17 22 Camier L. (GBR) Aprilia RSV4 Factory 1'40.103
18 67 Byrne S. (GBR) Ducati 1098R 1'40.354
19 111 Xaus R. (ESP) BMW S1000 RR 1'40.375
20 94 Checa D. (ESP) Yamaha YZF R1 1'40.554
21 99 Scassa L. (ITA) Kawasaki ZX 10R 1'40.828
22 88 Resch R. (AUT) Suzuki GSX-R 1000 K9 1'41.007
23 132 Morais S. (RSA) Kawasaki ZX 10R 1'41.496
24 15 Baiocco M. (ITA) Ducati 1098R 1'41.573
25 77 Iannuzzo V. (ITA) Honda CBR1000RR 1'41.908
26 40 Gentile F. (ITA) Honda CBR1000RR 1'42.272
bdubb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 11:04 AM   #3
tomLSTD
LSTD Mob Cappo
 
tomLSTD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 6,798

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1






Member Garage





I wonder if we'll see consistent 1'37's out there...
__________________
I am Tyler Durdin's bad attitude.
tomLSTD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 01:28 PM   #4
Grinchy
Senior Member
 
Grinchy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Seabrook
Feedback Rating: (15)
Posts: 15,535

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
'prila









Quote:
Originally Posted by alrova View Post
1 second difference between 1 and 14

1. Jonathan Rea GBR HANNspree Ten Kate Honda CBR1000RR 1min 39.984s
2. Leon Haslam GBR Stiggy Motorsport Honda CBR1000RR 1min 40.213s
3. Noriyuki Haga JPN Ducati Xerox 1098R 1min 40.222s
4. Carlos Checa ESP HANNspree Ten Kate Honda CBR1000RR 1min 40.243s
5. Fonsi Nieto ESP DFX Corse Ducati 1098R 1min 40.279s
6. Michel Fabrizio ITA Ducati Xerox 1098R 1min 40.369s
7. Ben Spies USA Yamaha WSB YZF R1 1min 40.392s
8. Max Biaggi ITA Aprilia Racing RSV-4 1min 40.701s
9. Troy Corser AUS BMW Motorrad S1000RR 1min 40.736s
10. Shane Byrne GBR Sterilgarda Ducati 1098R 1min 40.802s
11. Ryuichi Kiyonari JPN Ten Kate Honda CBR1000RR 1min 40.867s
12. Tom Sykes GBR Yamaha WSB YZF R1 1min 40.875s
13. Yukio Kagayama JPN Alstare Suzuki GSX-R 1000K9 1min 40.875s
14. Jakub Smrz CZE Guandalini Racing Ducati 1098R 1min 40.893s
15. Karl Muggeridge AUS Alstare Suzuki GSX-R 1000K9 1min 41.022s
16. David Salom ESP Team Pedercini Kawasaki ZX-10R 1min 41.376s
17. Leon Camier GBR Aprilia Racing RSV-4 1min 41.428s
18. Broc Parkes AUS Kawasaki SRT ZX-0R 1min 41.713s
19. David Checa ESP Yamaha France GMT 94 1min 41.871s
20. Matteo Baiocco ITA Guandalini Racing Ducati 1098R 1min 41.891s
21. Ruben Xaus ESP BMW Motorrad S1000RR 1min 41.939s
22. Luca Scassa ITA Team Pedercini Kawasaki ZX-10R 1min 41.949s
23. Sheridan Morais RSA Kawasaki SRT ZX-10R 1min 43.098s
24. Vittorio Iannuzzo ITA SCI Honda CBR1000RR 1min 43.480s
25. Roland Resch AUT TKR Switzerland Suzuki GSX-R1000 1min 43.589s
26. Flavio Gentile ITA Althea Honda CBR1000RR 1min 43.843s

Go Johnny Go
Grinchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 01:32 PM   #5
Grinchy
Senior Member
 
Grinchy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Seabrook
Feedback Rating: (15)
Posts: 15,535

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
'prila









Quote:
Originally Posted by bdubb View Post
Magny-Cours Superbike - Qualifying 1st Session

Friday, 02 October 2009 17:21



1 84 Fabrizio M. (ITA) Ducati 1098R 1'38.770
2 65 Rea J. (GBR) Honda CBR1000RR 1'38.821
3 41 Haga N. (JPN) Ducati 1098R 1'38.877
4 19 Spies B. (USA) Yamaha YZF R1 1'38.939
5 7 Checa C. (ESP) Honda CBR1000RR 1'39.379
6 11 Corser T. (AUS) BMW S1000 RR 1'39.435
7 71 Kagayama Y. (JPN) Suzuki GSX-R 1000 K9 1'39.497
8 96 Smrz J. (CZE) Ducati 1098R 1'39.613
9 10 Nieto F. (ESP) Ducati 1098R 1'39.772
10 3 Biaggi M. (ITA) Aprilia RSV4 Factory 1'39.834
11 91 Haslam L. (GBR) Honda CBR1000RR 1'39.900
12 31 Muggeridge K. (AUS) Suzuki GSX-R 1000 K9 1'39.964
13 23 Parkes B. (AUS) Kawasaki ZX 10R 1'40.000
14 25 Salom D. (ESP) Kawasaki ZX 10R 1'40.017
15 66 Sykes T. (GBR) Yamaha YZF R1 1'40.048
16 9 Kiyonari R. (JPN) Honda CBR1000RR 1'40.101
17 22 Camier L. (GBR) Aprilia RSV4 Factory 1'40.103
18 67 Byrne S. (GBR) Ducati 1098R 1'40.354
19 111 Xaus R. (ESP) BMW S1000 RR 1'40.375
20 94 Checa D. (ESP) Yamaha YZF R1 1'40.554
21 99 Scassa L. (ITA) Kawasaki ZX 10R 1'40.828
22 88 Resch R. (AUT) Suzuki GSX-R 1000 K9 1'41.007
23 132 Morais S. (RSA) Kawasaki ZX 10R 1'41.496
24 15 Baiocco M. (ITA) Ducati 1098R 1'41.573
25 77 Iannuzzo V. (ITA) Honda CBR1000RR 1'41.908
26 40 Gentile F. (ITA) Honda CBR1000RR 1'42.272
Camier 17th as a stand in for Nakano, expected a little more tbh
and Shakey 18th
Grinchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 02:47 PM   #6
Romeo36
Mother****ersi'llkillyou
 
Romeo36's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: stinkadena
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 5,329

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
sv650,rc51,gsxr750,6oo,sdg107









Send a message via AIM to Romeo36
Wow
__________________
Riding a Duc is kind of like, you may get a cramp in your wrist, but you keep on trucking because it feels so good.
Romeo36 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 09:47 AM   #7
dhdrider
Senior Member
 
dhdrider's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Austin, TX
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,719


Bike(s):
08 KTM 300 XC-W









Superpole. Ben is nearly 1/2 sec quicker than 2nd...

19 Spies B. (USA) Yamaha YZF R1 1'37.709
2 65 Rea J. (GBR) Honda CBR1000RR 1'38.191
3 84 Fabrizio M. (ITA) Ducati 1098R 1'38.196
4 3 Biaggi M. (ITA) Aprilia RSV4 Factory 1'38.235
5 41 Haga N. (JPN) Ducati 1098R 1'38.365
6 91 Haslam L. (GBR) Honda CBR1000RR 1'38.625
7 10 Nieto F. (ESP) Ducati 1098R 1'38.670
8 11 Corser T. (AUS) BMW S1000 RR 1'39.114
9 67 Byrne S. (GBR) Ducati 1098R 1'38.831
10 96 Smrz J. (CZE) Ducati 1098R 1'38.844
11 31 Muggeridge K. (AUS) Suzuki GSX-R 1000 K9 1'38.851
12 7 Checa C. (ESP) Honda CBR1000RR 1'38.924
13 71 Kagayama Y. (JPN) Suzuki GSX-R 1000 K9 1'39.148
14 66 Sykes T. (GBR) Yamaha YZF R1 1'39.361
15 111 Xaus R. (ESP) BMW S1000 RR 1'39.444
16 22 Camier L. (GBR) Aprilia RSV4 Factory 1'39.703
17 9 Kiyonari R. (JPN) Honda CBR1000RR 1'39.816
18 15 Baiocco M. (ITA) Ducati 1098R 1'39.868
19 23 Parkes B. (AUS) Kawasaki ZX 10R 1'39.905
20 25 Salom D. (ESP) Kawasaki ZX 10R 1'40.534
21 94 Checa D. (ESP) Yamaha YZF R1 1'40.418
22 99 Scassa L. (ITA) Kawasaki ZX 10R 1'40.495
23 132 Morais S. (RSA) Kawasaki ZX 10R 1'40.669
24 88 Resch R. (AUT) Suzuki GSX-R 1000 K9 1'41.007
25 40 Gentile F. (ITA) Honda CBR1000RR 1'41.495
26 77 Iannuzzo V. (ITA) Honda CBR1000RR 1'41.763
__________________
- Jason

2008 KTM 200 XC

Klim Technical Riding Gear
Maine Root Handcrafted Beverages
Retail Resource Group
Primus Real Estate Services
TORCS #301
TSCEC #1114
dhdrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 09:53 AM   #8
maxgs
Guest
 
Posts: n/a







Member Garage





That's just awesome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 11:24 AM   #9
jeffLSTD
A hit off the track pipe?
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Houston
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 420

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
'08 Kawasaki ZX-10R (track bike)









It should be a great race. Pole is obviously awesome, but to do it after all the press coverages surrounding his move to MotoGP, combined the pressures of the a WSBK championship in his rookie year and all he's accomplished... or EXPECTED to accomplish. Talk about mental toughness. He said after being Mladin's teammate the mental game is a cakewalk... and it shows!
__________________
Jeff Grant
jeffLSTD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 11:29 AM   #10
tomLSTD
LSTD Mob Cappo
 
tomLSTD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 6,798

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1






Member Garage





Can't fuggin' wait! What a great weekend for racing!
__________________
I am Tyler Durdin's bad attitude.
tomLSTD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 12:33 PM   #11
Grinchy
Senior Member
 
Grinchy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Seabrook
Feedback Rating: (15)
Posts: 15,535

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
'prila









Quote:
Originally Posted by dhdrider View Post
Superpole. Ben is nearly 1/2 sec quicker than 2nd...

19 Spies B. (USA) Yamaha YZF R1 1'37.709
2 65 Rea J. (GBR) Honda CBR1000RR 1'38.191
3 84 Fabrizio M. (ITA) Ducati 1098R 1'38.196
4 3 Biaggi M. (ITA) Aprilia RSV4 Factory 1'38.235
5 41 Haga N. (JPN) Ducati 1098R 1'38.365
6 91 Haslam L. (GBR) Honda CBR1000RR 1'38.625
7 10 Nieto F. (ESP) Ducati 1098R 1'38.670
8 11 Corser T. (AUS) BMW S1000 RR 1'39.114
9 67 Byrne S. (GBR) Ducati 1098R 1'38.831
10 96 Smrz J. (CZE) Ducati 1098R 1'38.844
11 31 Muggeridge K. (AUS) Suzuki GSX-R 1000 K9 1'38.851
12 7 Checa C. (ESP) Honda CBR1000RR 1'38.924
13 71 Kagayama Y. (JPN) Suzuki GSX-R 1000 K9 1'39.148
14 66 Sykes T. (GBR) Yamaha YZF R1 1'39.361
15 111 Xaus R. (ESP) BMW S1000 RR 1'39.444
16 22 Camier L. (GBR) Aprilia RSV4 Factory 1'39.703
17 9 Kiyonari R. (JPN) Honda CBR1000RR 1'39.816
18 15 Baiocco M. (ITA) Ducati 1098R 1'39.868
19 23 Parkes B. (AUS) Kawasaki ZX 10R 1'39.905
20 25 Salom D. (ESP) Kawasaki ZX 10R 1'40.534
21 94 Checa D. (ESP) Yamaha YZF R1 1'40.418
22 99 Scassa L. (ITA) Kawasaki ZX 10R 1'40.495
23 132 Morais S. (RSA) Kawasaki ZX 10R 1'40.669
24 88 Resch R. (AUT) Suzuki GSX-R 1000 K9 1'41.007
25 40 Gentile F. (ITA) Honda CBR1000RR 1'41.495
26 77 Iannuzzo V. (ITA) Honda CBR1000RR 1'41.763
incredible lap and the cameras missed most of it
did you see Haga's face who was in his garage watching the timing screens
I really thought Biaggi was going to nick it till that last sector

According to James Whitham, Spies took just under 10 mins on Friday to get up to just under lap record pace having never been there before

What a contest it's going to be
where's my money???




















Johnny
Grinchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 12:35 PM   #12
Grinchy
Senior Member
 
Grinchy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Seabrook
Feedback Rating: (15)
Posts: 15,535

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
'prila









Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffLSTD View Post
It should be a great race. Pole is obviously awesome, but to do it after all the press coverages surrounding his move to MotoGP, combined the pressures of the a WSBK championship in his rookie year and all he's accomplished... or EXPECTED to accomplish. Talk about mental toughness. He said after being Mladin's teammate the mental game is a cakewalk... and it shows!
He was all but yawning in the pits with the last superpole qualifying session about to play out


How sad does Suzuki look
tittle sponsor pulls out with two weekends to go
Grinchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 07:58 PM   #13
ileono918
On hiatus
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Feedback Rating: (4)
Posts: 6,050

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1











WTH happened in race 2?
ileono918 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 02:35 AM   #14
Grinchy
Senior Member
 
Grinchy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Seabrook
Feedback Rating: (15)
Posts: 15,535

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
'prila









Quote:
Originally Posted by Irak View Post
WTH happened in race 2?
tyre
Grinchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 02:37 AM   #15
Grinchy
Senior Member
 
Grinchy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Seabrook
Feedback Rating: (15)
Posts: 15,535

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
'prila









Spies pass on Haga last lap after the mistake.................
incredible how'd he do that
Grinchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 08:10 AM   #16
CarbonJames
LSTD/TTBC Instructor
 
CarbonJames's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: ELLIS TD
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 13,770

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
13 250sx
13 350sxf
12 150sx
07 CRF 230
04 CRF 50/70

Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinchy View Post
Spies pass on Haga last lap after the mistake.................
incredible how'd he do that
i think that was this thing some call "talent"
CarbonJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 08:15 AM   #17
bdubb
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: NW Houston
Feedback Rating: (10)
Posts: 2,563

Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
1961 Mustang Thoroughbred
'06 CBR1000RR (SOLD)



Member Garage





I agree, he made an awesome save in those last few corners of race 1, sucks that he dropped race 2 like they did.

Makes things very sketchy for the final 2 races.
bdubb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 08:35 AM   #18
dhdrider
Senior Member
 
dhdrider's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Austin, TX
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,719


Bike(s):
08 KTM 300 XC-W









It's a tall order to have to do the double in Portugal to win the title, but it's possible. Of course that's assuming Haga wins 2nd both races, which based on his last 2 weekends, I don't expect him to be anywhere but up front.

Which brings up another point, if Spies & Haga go 1-2 in both race next week, they would be tied. What's the tiebreaker in WSBK, I assume it would be race wins, but is it something else?
__________________
- Jason

2008 KTM 200 XC

Klim Technical Riding Gear
Maine Root Handcrafted Beverages
Retail Resource Group
Primus Real Estate Services
TORCS #301
TSCEC #1114
dhdrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 08:39 AM   #19
maxgs
Guest
 
Posts: n/a







Member Garage





Anybody find an article about the cause of Spies slower pace in race two? He looked slower from the first lap on.

-Curt
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 08:48 AM   #20
bdubb
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: NW Houston
Feedback Rating: (10)
Posts: 2,563

Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
1961 Mustang Thoroughbred
'06 CBR1000RR (SOLD)



Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by maxgs View Post
Anybody find an article about the cause of Spies slower pace in race two? He looked slower from the first lap on.

-Curt
I haven't seen anything about it yet.
bdubb is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Advertisement


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:13 PM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy