MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > Taking it to the Track
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 09-28-2009, 03:22 PM   #1
Wormgear

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
Kawi C-14
07 R6 track

Thinking About a Road / Track Trip Oct. 24/25

Iím thinking I might head up to Cresson on 10/23 and see if thereís any good riding in the area on the 24th. Then moving on up toward Decatur that evening and seeing about some good riding around there on the 25th then coming back that night.
I can go it alone but canít haul two bikes. Iím looking for someone who can to share expenses and rooms. Bonus bucks if you have a generator I could share.
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Track me live, on my road trip! Solracer General Discussion (Moto Related) 38 05-05-2014 01:38 PM
Road Racing at MSR Cresson 8/24-25 Whoop Events, Meets and Rides 1 08-06-2013 11:50 PM
No track days 9/17, 9/18, 9/24 or 9/25 WTF???? SGT USMC 0311 Taking it to the Track 9 09-15-2011 07:48 PM
Advertisement
Old 09-28-2009, 03:32 PM   #2
dbuck
Stayin' Young

Feedback Rating: (5)

Bike(s):
02 Honda Superhawk

Send a message via AIM to dbuck
my offer still stands if you need me to haul the bike. I'll be at both events and planning on camping. No genny though.
dbuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 03:44 PM   #3
dbuck
Stayin' Young

Feedback Rating: (5)

Bike(s):
02 Honda Superhawk

Send a message via AIM to dbuck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
So wait, you're offering somebody to come along & split expenses but you can't bring their bike so they can ride?
Nope, I'm offering to take the bike up to both locations...got room for an extra bike, not the extra body (truck is already full) and I'm not getting a hotel, nor sharing my air mattress with some dude.

oh, and I don't need any compensation for hauling the bike. I'm already towing the trailer, so no worries there.
dbuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 05:46 PM   #4
Wormgear

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
Kawi C-14
07 R6 track

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbuck View Post
Nope, I'm offering to take the bike up to both locations...got room for an extra bike, not the extra body (truck is already full) and I'm not getting a hotel, nor sharing my air mattress with some dude.

oh, and I don't need any compensation for hauling the bike. I'm already towing the trailer, so no worries there.
Thanks, that would make it easier. We shall see.

Advertisement