MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 04-14-2006, 02:54 AM   #181
fuknrobert
the necessary villain

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 5 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
'04 R6, '05 70, '04 fiddy!

mean old grannie

i also saw elfs or smurfs or someshit like that once

they huddled around my bed and whispered evil things to each other

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentgixxer
im not a midget , i was actually born with a type of dwarfism, but i took medication for 12 yrs to reach just 5'6"
fuknrobert is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hmmmm BYRDMAN Super Motards 3 11-11-2013 01:37 PM
do you believe in ghosts? Azylum Off Topic 17 07-07-2009 09:01 AM
yall believe in ghosts? check it out!!!! ENZO10R General Discussion (Moto Related) 5 04-07-2007 05:58 AM
Ghosts.. ratmzapa Off Topic 11 05-15-2006 08:57 AM
hmmmm B.S. Motorsports Off Topic 20 04-11-2006 10:33 PM
Advertisement
Old 04-14-2006, 02:55 AM   #182
fuknrobert
the necessary villain

Bike(s):

i was too scared to cry or scream, so i layed there with the blankets over my eyes wide open

Quote:
im not a midget , i was actually born with a type of dwarfism, but i took medication for 12 yrs to reach just 5'6"
Old 04-14-2006, 02:55 AM   #183
Ramius
Rocket Surgeon

Bike(s):
The Purple People Eater

Send a message via AIM to Ramius
hmm, I could tell you some other things that happened to me, but I've never talked about them before.. it's scare to think of them
Who I am now is not who I was, and who I will be is better than anything I ever could have imagined. I am Filled with the Spirit of Christ and I walk surrounded by a Host Of Angels, who can stand before the Army of ? Amen!
Ramius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2006, 02:57 AM   #184
fuknrobert
the necessary villain

Bike(s):

then after i prayed, they scuttled away

that's when i believed in jesus and stuff

i told my mother about it, she told me she had seen them before

the stories in nicaragua were that they steal your soul and leave your body behind, take it to the mountains and make a ceremony for the devil to take in exchange for eternal life

sort of like a vamp leprechaun thing

pretty freaky when you're a kid

Quote:
Old 04-14-2006, 02:58 AM   #185
fuknrobert
the necessary villain

Bike(s):

please tell i like haunting dreams, really.

its like watching a movie while you sleep

Quote:
Old 04-14-2006, 03:01 AM   #186
Marcu$Brooks
Southeast OG

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 9 years

Bike(s):
CBR1000
CBR F4I

Send a message via Yahoo to Marcu$Brooks
hahaha, only your the main chareter
Old 04-14-2006, 03:03 AM   #187
Ramius
Rocket Surgeon

Bike(s):
The Purple People Eater

Ok then...

I never looked out a window at night until I was 15.. I know better now, but at the time I was convinced I was being followed by aliens. Like I said, I laugh about it now but back then I was seriously messed up over it.

I would have what I know now to be night terrors, only they didn't stop happening frequently until after age 14, I would go to sleep, and then I would "wake up" only I couldn't open my eyes, and I couldn't move, and I knew, I just KNEW there was an alien standing beside me, the big black eyed yellow thing they show on the time life commercials.

I would try to scream and I couldn't, I would try to move and I couldn't, they were holding me still.. I know now that it was just sleep paralysis and night terrors combined but it happened so often it really really bothered me.

There was one event I never could explain though, it was one of the last ones that ever happened, we were living a house where my younger brother and I had to share a room.. it was winter and we had a window on our wall with the bed below the window..

I had another one of these dreams, and I always hated it but I had found ways to "cope" over the years during an 'intervention'.. so it was happening again this night...
Who I am now is not who I was, and who I will be is better than anything I ever could have imagined. I am Filled with the Spirit of Christ and I walk surrounded by a Host Of Angels, who can stand before the Army of ? Amen!
Old 04-14-2006, 03:06 AM   #188
Ramius
Rocket Surgeon

Bike(s):
The Purple People Eater

and as I tried to force myself into wakefullness I suddenly woke up.. this had never happened before.. but I did, and as I woke up I swear I remember falling about 2 inches onto my bed, like I was 2 inches in the air and "plop" onto the bed.. as I fell there was a BRIGHT flash of light that filled up the whole room.. I mean it was really effin bright...

Heres the wierd part.. my brother was woken up by all this.. he sat right up, I asked him if he saw something.. he said yeah... I asked him what, he said "i don't know" then he got up, went in and slept on the floor in my moms room and he has never spoken of that inceident again... he denies it ever happened if I try to bring itup to him, it's one thing for me to be crazy, but for two people to have the same craziness at the same time, I've never been able to figure that one out.
Old 04-14-2006, 03:17 AM   #189
fuknrobert
the necessary villain

Bike(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramius
would have what I know now to be night terrors, only they didn't stop happening frequently until after age 14, I would go to sleep, and then I would "wake up" only I couldn't open my eyes, and I couldn't move, and I knew, I just KNEW there was an alien standing beside me, the big black eyed yellow thing they show on the time life commercials.
oh . i used to have that same feeling. especially when i was in the shower and i had to wash my face. you.

Quote:
Old 04-14-2006, 03:20 AM   #190
shipwreck

Bike(s):
2001 CBR 600 F4i

heres a link about the hospital
http://www.lonestarspirits.org/investigations/jdh.html
shipwreck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2006, 03:20 AM   #191
Ramius
Rocket Surgeon

Bike(s):
The Purple People Eater

I laughed when I read that, but if your being serious I can certainly empathise with the feeling... truth is, since I started typing a bout it my dogs sttarted barking for no reason and they won't stop.. if someone doesn't believe me I can prove it :P
Old 04-14-2006, 03:20 AM   #192
fuknrobert
the necessary villain

Bike(s):

and the sleep paralysis, i had that a lot when i was young too. i used to have the same dream over and over, i can't remember it well now... but it was a man in a cape that used to chase me. he had a dagger, and no matter how hard i tried, i couldn't get away. it was during a birthday party, not mine. i put a cloth around my face to hit the pinata... and when i took it off, everyone had been slayed. i looked at him but he had no face, so i knew this was crazy and i had to run... i could never get out the gate. every time i got to the gate... i would wake up and couldn't move or open my eyes. i couldnt scream or say anything. i could only struggle and twitch my body. scary . asdfj;

Quote:
Old 04-14-2006, 03:20 AM   #193
Ramius
Rocket Surgeon

Bike(s):
The Purple People Eater

Shipwreck also posted a link that had this on it

Crosby - The Town of Crosby - This haunted neighborhood has been written about in the novel, "The Black Hope Horror". The neighborhood was constructed over an old slave cemetery and many of the residents were terrorized by the angry spirits that dwelled below. No one had a clue as to what was causing it until a couple, while digging a swimming pool, unearthed the remains of a couple who had been buried in their backyard. It is a story that is very similar to the movie "Poltergeist", but it is frighteningly real. Most of the activity is centered at the east end of Poppets Way and the side street that connects at the east end. According to the book, people would rent a house on the street and abruptly leave within a month...and this was a very regular occurrence.

I had a personal experience with this place, you all want to hear it?
Old 04-14-2006, 03:21 AM   #194
fuknrobert
the necessary villain

Bike(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramius
I laughed when I read that, but if your being serious I can certainly empathise with the feeling... truth is, since I started typing a bout it my dogs sttarted barking for no reason and they won't stop.. if someone doesn't believe me I can prove it :P
yes i'm serious

Quote:
Old 04-14-2006, 03:22 AM   #195
fuknrobert
the necessary villain

Bike(s):

lunch, brb.

Quote:
Old 04-14-2006, 03:22 AM   #196
Ramius
Rocket Surgeon

Bike(s):
The Purple People Eater

Yeah I know what you mean, you know somethings bad and you know somethings not right, but you can't escape.. for me it wasn't ever 'the same place' but it was the same thing.. and the place would be just wherever i happened to be sleeping.

My dogs won't stop barking and theres nothing outside..
Old 04-14-2006, 03:23 AM   #197
Ramius
Rocket Surgeon

Bike(s):
The Purple People Eater

Even though I know those little yellow ****ers aren't real.. it still scares the out of me to think about them..
Old 04-14-2006, 03:28 AM   #198
Ramius
Rocket Surgeon

Bike(s):
The Purple People Eater

anyways, about the house in crosby... a friend of mine bought a house in this area not too long ago, he's in tecrete iraq right now incase you happen through there Rob =)

Anyways, he got this house.. and all he knew was someone died in the house before he got it.. and he got it cheap.. dunno if anyones up on land prices in Crosby but it was right in the middle of the subdivision 3 bedroom 2 bath for 90k.

Anyways, when he first moved in he was going , and the lights shut off on him in the bathroom.. the switch got flicked, and he was the only one there.. yeah that sounds more goofy than creepy, heres the creepy part, he's got a little girl the same age as mine.. and she would start talking about the man in the doorway that would watch her at night... after this happened twice they told his dad about it..

Now I could easily believe my friend is full of , he reads this forum and you know who you are, and I would call bullshit on his story in a heartbeat.. but his step-dad .. well.. he's not the type of person to make stuff up, he spent the night in there... and the next day sent in a priest to exorsize (spelling, bleh) the place.

Since that happened he hasn't had any other 'incidences' but there was some really wierd stuff that went on before that took place.
Old 04-14-2006, 03:29 AM   #199
shipwreck

Bike(s):
2001 CBR 600 F4i

when i was younger, around 8 or so. my parents left to go eat dinner and i stayed home alone. i was a "big boy" and decided to watch a scary movie. salmes lot was on. so i sat alone in the living room on the recliner with the lights off. then i felt a grown mans hand grab my left shoulder and grip it tighly. but it was weird, i felt the pressure increase like a grab and then it was gone. no release of pressure, just gone. i jumped up and searched the whole house, with the lights on, and i was still alone. i spent the rst of the night with the lights on and i stood against the wall until my parents came home. i also turned the channel.
shipwreck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2006, 03:35 AM   #200
Ramius
Rocket Surgeon

Bike(s):
The Purple People Eater

that is crazy

Advertisement