MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Closed Thread
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 09-29-2009, 09:51 PM   #101
1340HIGH
1340HIGH

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
Harley FXDC
420 Honda Rancher ATV

Ulric: You know based on his statement (slowblack05) is never going to make 25 years of riding experiance.
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How many are interested in 60's 70's 80's bikes? Ken Fontenot General Discussion (Moto Related) 29 02-02-2011 10:31 PM
soooo, no thread about the house that got busted for stolen bikes? ScooterTrash General Discussion (Moto Related) 37 08-28-2008 05:59 PM
Older Sport bikes - '86 VFR cogs69 General Discussion (Moto Related) 89 05-23-2008 03:14 PM
insurance rates on naked bikes!!! WTF>??? nuclearalex General Discussion (Moto Related) 32 03-28-2008 03:04 PM
Gxxer got busted for speeding ect... M@tt General Discussion (Moto Related) 44 09-25-2007 01:19 PM
Advertisement
Old 09-29-2009, 09:52 PM   #102
humbleassassin
χαμαλός

Bike(s):
2007 Kawasaki zx-6r Totaled
:(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulric View Post
If that isn't proof of terminal cranial-rectal inversion...

I'd like to thank you, really..from the bottom of my heart for making a statement so stupid and that so eloquently proves one of my points.
Since we're into challenges...

Let me know when you hit 25 years of legal street experience...

If we meet remind me to give you a bill for the Headache meds i took trying to dummify this information so I could understand it.. Im just saying

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squoddybody View Post
Hello. My name is Squoddy and I'm a . Sometimes I just can't help myself; I CRAVE !
GIVE IT TO ME!
Old 09-29-2009, 10:01 PM   #103
Ulric
Dirty Old

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
05 FZ1

Quote:
Originally Posted by humbleassassin View Post
If we meet remind me to give you a bill for the Headache meds i took trying to dummify this information so I could understand it.. Im just saying
How bout I just buy ya a beer and we call it even?

1340H, Odds are...but you never know, stranger things have happened.
after all... GB is still alive. :-)
Old 09-29-2009, 10:15 PM   #104
humbleassassin
χαμαλός

Bike(s):

Make it a corona and you got it

Quote:
Hello. My name is Squoddy and I'm a . Sometimes I just can't help myself; I CRAVE !
GIVE IT TO ME!
Old 09-29-2009, 10:25 PM   #105
Ulric
Dirty Old

Bike(s):
05 FZ1

Quote:
Make it a corona and you got it

Actually, I've got a buddy that's buggin me to go to Tailgators. If you're gonna be out in the area, lemme know and I'll ee if I can get free in the eve. :-)
Old 09-29-2009, 10:41 PM   #106
humbleassassin
χαμαλός

Bike(s):

were is that?

Quote:
GIVE IT TO ME!
Old 09-29-2009, 11:30 PM   #107
Ulric
Dirty Old

Bike(s):
05 FZ1

Quote:
were is that?
North of the woodlands on 242
Old 09-30-2009, 12:09 AM   #108
slowblack05
please

Experience: 1-3 months

thanks for the smooth choice of words u used there. Trying to make urself feel smart or intelligent.

I'm not concerned about ur credited 25 street legal years of experience. Pat urself on the back. If I could reach my back and pat it I'd do it for u but I can't

Now its late and I'm ready for this smoking hot female that is sitting naked in my room waiting for me. So ill leave u boys to urslef . Have fun grabbin
Old 09-30-2009, 12:16 AM   #109
racer105

Experience: 4 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2008 R6 *race bike*
2006 GSXR 600 *race bike* retired :(
2005 Honda CRF 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpio View Post
Anybody else think it's ironic that racer105 keeps calling everyone squids when all him and his buddy slowblack do is brag about running from the cops and blasting down the free way on 1 wheel @ 150mph.

You say you've had to run from the cops 40+ times in 4 years and your calling them "haters". rofl.
As i simply said.... "Thats y i dont stop"... period. i don't ride on the street no more. then someone wrote this big essay on how its "illegal". ok well there is a ton of others that do wheelie. speed. run as well. but yall keep talkin ... WOW i have ran... not braging. ok do wat u do and ill do wat i do... period. but yea i call yall squids cause the guys talkin are squids that say "ooohh i have riding experience". **** ur riding experience... good for yall. yall can show me how to ride then.. lol. then sayin how i am a kindney donor. thats ****ed up. and then sayin slowblack wont see 25 yrs of riding.. ****ed up. but yall wont stop talkin over a little comment that said "thats y i run". WOW. yall all talk behind a computer...... and 25 years riding experience... that means yall are at least 40 years old and in drama.. wat a bunch of losers. get a life and post about your health problems.

Just like when i sold my bike.. My computer wouldnt upload the pics and yall talk saying its wrecked and its prly a scam.. no it wasnt and yall talk nuttin but

Mario Andretti
Old 09-30-2009, 12:50 AM   #110
Ulric
Dirty Old

Bike(s):
05 FZ1

No racer,
Talkin '' is what you and Slow would be/are doing. Couple of kids running your mouths but not saying a thing.

The 'drama' would be the BS you both continue to shovel, particularly that last post of yours 'Racer'. Talk about a torrent of babblespeak being vomited forth, sheesh... but to reply in like to your post. 'Grow up'

Last edited by Ulric; 09-30-2009 at 12:53 AM.
Old 09-30-2009, 02:28 AM   #111
slowblack05
please

Experience: 1-3 months

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulric View Post
No racer,
Talkin '' is what you and Slow would be/are doing. Couple of kids running your mouths but not saying a thing.

The 'drama' would be the BS you both continue to shovel, particularly that last post of yours 'Racer'. Talk about a torrent of babblespeak being vomited forth, sheesh... but to reply in like to your post. 'Grow up'
haha, well now that im back on for glass of water and a break

this "kid" here is not so immature as you think, i have accomplished a lot in my years, and am probably more successfull than many on this board, not that that really means much, but im not some young punk yappin his jaw, i can back all my statements.

i have had owned over 30 streetbikes in the past 5 years, and have put a good adequate amount of miles on each one, but i will continue to sit back and see this stir even more.

carry on, and goodnight i got some business to finish...i bet some of you would pay to hook up with this girl

Advertisement