Welcome back to us :/ Our hosts data center was down for the entire day.
MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > Taking it to the Track
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 09-20-2009, 04:24 PM   #1
mike

Member Garage

Looking to shoot portraits of trackday folks

Hi,

I'm working on a new book project in which I want to shoot portraits of the riders, corner workers, EMT etc. at
a track day. The idea is to shoot the people of the track day on a white background. We'd also like to shoot your
bike separate on the white background which would be a nice juxtaposition later in the book.

I'll be out there next weekend at MSR-H to start this project. It would be fantastic if y'all who are riding with
Buck's org that day would participate. Everybody who will be in the project of course get's a 11x14 limited
print of his/her photo for free.

It's about showing the other side of sport bike riders, the ones who do it in a different way than the squids
on the freeway annoying cagers.

If anybody has questions, ask them here or send me a mail to michael@michaelschulz-photography.com

Thanks,
Michael