MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Reply
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 09-18-2009, 03:00 AM   #1
str8up
trying to parking lot
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: southeast
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 66


Bike(s):
2004 gsxr6









to close of a call in PASADENA

just wanted to give everyone a heads up that a blk 2 door truck dropped with bright blue hids is out checking out bikes in the pasadena area. tried to pick up my cuzzins bike from Sandstone apts last night. friend walked outside as they were going to get it and told them something and they burnt off. bike will no longer be there anymore. to close of a call....

keep your safe guys.

and the girl didnt get a license plate but said if she saw the truck again that she would know it. oh and its 2 white guys.
str8up is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
SERIOUS close call tripspeed General Discussion (Moto Related) 3 09-13-2014 03:16 PM
Close call motolosjr General Discussion (Moto Related) 23 09-23-2010 10:58 AM
now this is a close call bentgixxer Off Topic 9 05-26-2007 10:19 PM
Close Call 1FastMF General Discussion (Moto Related) 3 08-27-2006 01:43 PM
CLOSE CALL ratmzapa Off Topic 8 05-05-2006 07:25 AM
Advertisement
Old 09-18-2009, 03:05 AM   #2
knee_dragger
Senior Member
 
knee_dragger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Alief
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 1,917

Experience: 9 years

Bike(s):
crf450









Yeah if you own a bike and live in an apt, plz buy a chain for it! Disk locks help but not if your gonna leave the bike alone over night. Lock it to a pole or something. Better yet if you live on the first floor, take it inside. Sounds pretty ghetto but at least its safe there while you sleep well at night.
__________________
R.I.P. Roger "Koskesh"
July 25, 1977 - April 22, 2007
R.I.P. Matt "Yankee R6"
December 2, 1980-October 13, 2007
You will be missed.
knee_dragger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 03:14 AM   #3
Shinyman
Senior Member
 
Shinyman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Kingwood
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,406

Experience: 3 years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
06 CBR1000rr with some repsol fairings
07 Buell XB9R (totaled)








or rent a garage if possible in the complex, or a storage unit close by.
cheaper in th elong run then if your gets stolen and you have to by a new bike.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaligoneTx View Post
The eccense of riding is defying gravity by supplimenting inertia, defying the concerns of loved ones for the therapy of adrenaline.
Shinyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 03:15 AM   #4
str8up
trying to parking lot
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: southeast
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 66


Bike(s):
2004 gsxr6









Quote:
Originally Posted by knee_dragger View Post
Yeah if you own a bike and live in an apt, plz buy a chain for it! Disk locks help but not if your gonna leave the bike alone over night. Lock it to a pole or something. Better yet if you live on the first floor, take it inside. Sounds pretty ghetto but at least its safe there while you sleep well at night.
my old parking lot bike stayed inside my apt but my cuzzin stays up stairs and for some reason didnt take the bike to work. i got a ticket one day for parking my bike under my stairs one time. what a douchebag cop if you ask me. i went outside an talked to the cop and had explained that if i put it inside i will get kicked out and if i leave it in the parking lot its going to get stolen (since it had already been tried once). and the cop gave me no slack and wrote me up. ppl these days just pick them up with 2 to 3 guys and drive off. saw it done on a survalence camera when they took my friends busa outside of his job... what do you do? sucks
str8up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 03:28 AM   #5
jfly
RIP Coach Dave
 
jfly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Huntsville/Katy
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 2,764

Experience: 1 year

Bike(s):
cbr 600 F3 LOR exhaust




Member Garage





chains arent gonna stop a theif
__________________
2147843650102538748pyAvEK th
WHATEVA! Ill do what I want!
Street Experience 9 to 12 months
Actual Riding Experience 10+ years
Quote:
I'll say this, he did a pretty decent job hanging with 3 liter bikes on 45 on his F3!!
jfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 03:37 AM   #6
Shinyman
Senior Member
 
Shinyman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Kingwood
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,406

Experience: 3 years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
06 CBR1000rr with some repsol fairings
07 Buell XB9R (totaled)








Quote:
Originally Posted by jfly View Post
chains arent gonna stop a theif
exactly why I said what I said.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaligoneTx View Post
The eccense of riding is defying gravity by supplimenting inertia, defying the concerns of loved ones for the therapy of adrenaline.
Shinyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 04:31 AM   #7
Gsxr_Charlie
Member
 
Gsxr_Charlie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Pasadena
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 7

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
05 Gixxer sixxer









I live at Sandstone Apartments also, Storage Corral is directly behind it. They charge me 100 a month for a 10 x 10 building and gave me 24 hour access to the gate. You should tell your friend about it.
Gsxr_Charlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 08:07 AM   #8
BabyGirlGSXR
GSXRd Again
 
BabyGirlGSXR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Channelview
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,043

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
07' 750 GSXR (Custom) RIP
07' 750 GSXR (Blue) RIP
05' Dyna Lowrider
08' 600 GSXR (Black Corona)

Member Garage





Send a message via Yahoo to BabyGirlGSXR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gsxr_Charlie View Post
I live at Sandstone Apartments also, Storage Corral is directly behind it. They charge me 100 a month for a 10 x 10 building and gave me 24 hour access to the gate. You should tell your friend about it.
Ya might as well just leave a theif the key and address now... Guys, think about the info yall post. There are theifs everywhere and Im sure this includes MH. I too have caught myself doing this...
__________________
Girls Play Dirty Too!!! SLAPAHO...
BabyGirlGSXR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 08:43 AM   #9
Romeo36
Mother****ersi'llkillyou
 
Romeo36's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: stinkadena
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 5,326

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
sv650,rc51,gsxr750,6oo,sdg107









Send a message via AIM to Romeo36
Seriously Very few bike thieves are smart enough to know about this site. Most thieves are ****ing stupid.
__________________
Riding a Duc is kind of like, you may get a cramp in your wrist, but you keep on trucking because it feels so good.
Romeo36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 05:27 PM   #10
Gsxr_Charlie
Member
 
Gsxr_Charlie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Pasadena
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 7

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
05 Gixxer sixxer









Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyGirlGSXR View Post
Ya might as well just leave a theif the key and address now... Guys, think about the info yall post. There are theifs everywhere and Im sure this includes MH. I too have caught myself doing this...
Seeing how there are about 400 different buildings there, 2 locks, and you have to enter the code to get in and out of the facility, im not to worried about anyone jacking it.
Gsxr_Charlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 05:32 PM   #11
Teela
his dirty little secret
 
Teela's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Kingwood
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,126

Experience: 4 years

Bike(s):
2007 gsxr-600









Quote:
Originally Posted by Romeo36 View Post
Seriously Very few bike thieves are smart enough to know about this site. Most thieves are ****ing stupid.
well you never know.. you remember Matt's bike Caligonetx. some1 stole his bike and Matt had a motohouston.com sticker on it.. it can easily be done
Teela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 06:46 PM   #12
Blackjack
7Fiddy Ryda
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 248

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
07 GSXR 750









Quote:
Originally Posted by str8up View Post
just wanted to give everyone a heads up that a blk 2 door truck dropped with bright blue hids is out checking out bikes in the pasadena area. tried to pick up my cuzzins bike from Sandstone apts last night. friend walked outside as they were going to get it and told them something and they burnt off. bike will no longer be there anymore. to close of a call....

keep your safe guys.

and the girl didnt get a license plate but said if she saw the truck again that she would know it. oh and its 2 white guys.
White guys steal? Lol
Blackjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 07:24 PM   #13
bluewave18
Safety Third
 
bluewave18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: S.E.
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 34,098

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
08 Busa
03 XR 50








My bike was stolen at Sandstone.
bluewave18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 07:27 PM   #14
bluewave18
Safety Third
 
bluewave18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: S.E.
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 34,098

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
08 Busa
03 XR 50








Quote:
Originally Posted by inknmyskyn View Post
well you never know.. you remember Matt's bike Caligonetx. some1 stole his bike and Matt had a motohouston.com sticker on it.. it can easily be done
Because of the sticker they were from here? Or are you saying the sticker had something to do with it? I dont get your point at all I guess.
bluewave18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 07:43 PM   #15
SW@T
SWAGGA OF A CRIPPLE!!
 
SW@T's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: SW side of Houston
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 3,166

Experience: 3 years
Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
Track= 07 600RR
Street= 09 R6 white/red



Member Garage





I fkin hate thieves


I hope these fuggers get caught and get fkin owned
SW@T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 08:44 PM   #16
SpeedCheeser
and whiskey
 
SpeedCheeser's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Houston - Med Center
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 8,550

Experience: 2 years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
thieves









Quote:
Originally Posted by bluewave18 View Post
Because of the sticker they were from here? Or are you saying the sticker had something to do with it? I dont get your point at all I guess.
I think he's trying to say that if he's considering stealing more bikes then he may be smart enough to see the mh sticker and visit the site to see what kind of info he can pull.
__________________
avatar44755 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by eltejano View Post
I always thought speedcheeser was a meth head with a fondness for dairy products.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sifu-TZ View Post
he's a viking accountant. he looks at the bottom line, then he yells at it.
SpeedCheeser is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Advertisement


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:10 AM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy