Welcome back to us :/ Our hosts data center was down for the entire day.
MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 09-18-2009, 10:13 AM   #21
Helios
Back again again...

Feedback Rating: (9)

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
06 Silver Gixxer

Member Garage

[QUOTE=JRxGRUBZx;2225897]Crack heads?? Ghetto??? Lol seriously?? I'm sure these guy weren't rising at no 12 midnight ..instead of snitching and running to a ****ing apt manger to get someone in trouble who JUST moved in is wrong .. Just tell them how you feel you know be a man about it instead being little beech IMO .. I'm not saying that some things shouldn't be reported to the office but someone riding a pocket bike ??? Lmao stick a fork in it[/QU I didn't say anything about snitching anyone out and i didn't say there was anything wrong with riding pocket bikes. If you move into a place where its quiet and peaceful and you think its ok to start revving your at night, then someone is eventually gonna call you out. There's a time and place for everything.
Helios is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
If parking in an apartment complex is the only option... DeadMonkey General Discussion (Moto Related) 37 07-05-2013 08:55 PM
Parking outside in an apartment complex? Scorch Stolen Bike Reports 29 02-08-2013 10:43 PM
Advertisement
Old 09-18-2009, 10:20 AM   #22
New Era
Banned

Feedback Rating: (2)

User is banned

New Era is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 10:24 AM   #23
Jay
Deleted

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 5 years

i aint even going to comment on this...... if i were you....id just drink beer and bang my girl
Old 09-18-2009, 10:26 AM   #24
ChrisGo

Trackdays: 4

Bike(s):
gsxr600-sold
looking for a trackbike!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRxGRUBZx View Post
What a snitch you are.. It's not like they are selling drugs.. I hate apt. Tattle tales..
Yeah, I agree. They arent pedaling drugs out of their place or doing anything other. Stupid people are very entertaining. Crack open a beer, open up a lawn chair and wait with a video camera for their first spill........If they dont eat it, pull a "Big Daddy" and throw some sand on one of the turns...
ChrisGo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 10:28 AM   #25
KEITH HUBBARD
JOKERMAN

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
1300 V STAR YAMAHA
KZ 650 KAWASAKI
HONDA CB 550
TS125 SUZUKI
HARLEY DAVIDSON 50

Quote:
Crack heads?? Ghetto??? Lol seriously?? I'm sure these guy weren't rising at no 12 midnight ..instead of snitching and running to a ****ing apt manger to get someone in trouble who JUST moved in is wrong .. Just tell them how you feel you know be a man about it instead being little beech IMO .. I'm not saying that some things shouldn't be reported to the office but someone riding a pocket bike ??? Lmao stick a fork in it
It not being snitch, these guys are flying , going in betweeen cars, if one of my rides get scratched, it is gonna be trouble for sure.
I think I did my part & the mgr. has already told our security about it,so it will be shut down.
Ihave nothing againist pocket bikes or any bikes, but when you riding almost getting hit by other cars & going between parked cars, you are in the wrong.
As one poster said, wehn you pay good money for a nice place, you don't want the wrong element there abusing your property & peace of mind.
Old 09-18-2009, 10:29 AM   #26
humbleassassin
χαμαλός

Bike(s):
2007 Kawasaki zx-6r Totaled
:(

I wasnt going to post here but the in me made me do it.
From what I gather the baby ricket riders want to be respected for the right to right the street illegal machine right? But at the same time they dont want to respect the right that all of the other apartment living folks have to sleep and rest, instead of taking the (illegal) street machine somewere else. Most likely the apartments have lease violations for this type of the machine anyways. Contact them make them do something, call the cops. Me I would go out and ask the guys to cut it out. Then most likey the punk kid would smart off and I would end up spanking him and taking his toy only to ground him from it for a week ro two...... Dont ask for respect if you are not going to give it back.. take the pocket rocket somewere else. IMHO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squoddybody View Post
Hello. My name is Squoddy and I'm a . Sometimes I just can't help myself; I CRAVE !
GIVE IT TO ME!
humbleassassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 10:29 AM   #27
New Era
Banned

Feedback Rating: (2)

User is banned

New Era is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 10:38 AM   #28
Pyrofallout
<<<< S.B.N. >>>>

Feedback Rating: (31)

Trackdays: 10+

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nice View Post
both yall shut up before I take off my belt lol
Somone close this thread soon
wtf
Pyrofallout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 10:38 AM   #29
SW@T
SWAGGA OF A CRIPPLE!!

Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
Track= 07 600RR
Street= 09 R6 white/red

Member Garage

Quote:
What a snitch you are.. It's not like they are selling drugs.. I hate apt. Tattle tales..

such an e thug
SW@T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 10:42 AM   #30
Jay
Deleted

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ag.jpg
Views:	138
Size:	53.1 KB
ID:	27679  
Old 09-18-2009, 10:42 AM   #31
eltejano
I smell pretty

Trackdays: 9

Bike(s):
2004 CBR600RR
2002 F4i
2003 CBR600RR track

**** that . If I am going to pay good money for somewhere noce to live, the last thing I am going to put up with is some making all kinds of noise during all kids of late hours, PERIOD.

I have had problems with neighbors before and I just went and told them nicely to cut their bullshit out. If that doesnt work, then management needs to be informed.

How would any of you guys feel if these scratched the out of your car with the stupid pocket bikes?
eltejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 10:46 AM   #32
Pyrofallout
<<<< S.B.N. >>>>

Feedback Rating: (31)

Trackdays: 10+

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by eltejano View Post
**** that . If I am going to pay good money for somewhere noce to live, the last thing I am going to put up with is some making all kinds of noise during all kids of late hours, PERIOD.

I have had problems with neighbors before and I just went and told them nicely to cut their bullshit out. If that doesnt work, then management needs to be informed.

How would any of you guys feel if these scratched the out of your car with the stupid pocket bikes?
That's the problem. No one ever at my complex ever just comes over and says hey, keep it down, then that would be cool, we are reasonable people. but no one says just every time the cops show up. guess we are the scary crew in our complex.
Pyrofallout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 11:06 AM   #33
KEITH HUBBARD
JOKERMAN

Bike(s):
1300 V STAR YAMAHA
KZ 650 KAWASAKI
HONDA CB 550
TS125 SUZUKI
HARLEY DAVIDSON 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by humbleassassin View Post
I wasnt going to post here but the in me made me do it.
From what I gather the baby ricket riders want to be respected for the right to right the street illegal machine right? But at the same time they dont want to respect the right that all of the other apartment living folks have to sleep and rest, instead of taking the (illegal) street machine somewere else. Most likely the apartments have lease violations for this type of the machine anyways. Contact them make them do something, call the cops. Me I would go out and ask the guys to cut it out. Then most likey the punk kid would smart off and I would end up spanking him and taking his toy only to ground him from it for a week ro two...... Dont ask for respect if you are not going to give it back.. take the pocket rocket somewere else. IMHO
you right man, these guys probably don't have any type of insurance to cover any type damage to themself or anyone elses property.
Old 09-18-2009, 11:13 AM   #34
eltejano
I smell pretty

Bike(s):
2004 CBR600RR
2002 F4i
2003 CBR600RR track

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrofallout View Post
That's the problem. No one ever at my complex ever just comes over and says hey, keep it down, then that would be cool, we are reasonable people. but no one says just every time the cops show up. guess we are the scary crew in our complex.
I agree with that, confront he people first.

BUT and I do mean a big BUT, what if they get booted out and since now they know its you and they come back later slash your tires or some like that?

Thats where he could be screwed. Just sucks to have to worry about stuff like that. Just being put in that predicament by some one else's douchebaggery sucks no matter how you put it.

Thats why I live in a house.

Last edited by eltejano; 09-18-2009 at 11:14 AM. Reason: not spelled right
Old 09-18-2009, 11:23 AM   #35
v4lu3s

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 4 years

Bike(s):
2003 CBR 600 F4i -- Sold

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrofallout View Post
reasonable people would not wait until late at night to be making a lot of noise and racket.
v4lu3s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 11:24 AM   #36
KEITH HUBBARD
JOKERMAN

Bike(s):
1300 V STAR YAMAHA
KZ 650 KAWASAKI
HONDA CB 550
TS125 SUZUKI
HARLEY DAVIDSON 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by eltejano View Post
I agree with that, confront he people first.

BUT and I do mean a big BUT, what if they get booted out and since now they know its you and they come back later slash your tires or some like that?

Thats where he could be screwed. Just sucks to have to worry about stuff like that. Just being put in that predicament by some one else's douchebaggery sucks no matter how you put it.

Thats why I live in a house.
Yeah , the guys already busted out one of the outside parking lot lights 2 nights ago.
Someone saw it & reported them, so they are getting their rope length to hang themselves.
It is a matter of respect of others to me.
Old 09-18-2009, 11:33 AM   #37
eltejano
I smell pretty

Bike(s):
2004 CBR600RR
2002 F4i
2003 CBR600RR track

Quote:
Originally Posted by v4lu3s View Post
reasonable people would not wait until late at night to be making a lot of noise and racket.
good point. F*ck em. Call the the manager, cops, .. call in the Marines!
Old 09-18-2009, 11:49 AM   #38
Intermission
Pure Awesome

Feedback Rating: (6)

Experience: 4 years
Trackdays: 5

Bike(s):
2009 Kawasaki zx-6r
SOLD:2007 Kawasaki zx-6r
SOLD:1999 YZ-125
SOLD:2004 Can-o-Tuna

Member Garage

Don't let the terrorists win!
Intermission is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 12:05 PM   #39
JRxGRUBZx

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
O-six six durty six (r.i.p)
07 zx6r (rip)
o-five six durty six (rip)
01 f4i - yes yes im a trader .

Like I said be mad man and tell them to cut it out, advise them to ride a little earlier , tell the to slow down and wear gloves an a helmet . Maybe tell them some safe spots to ride around the area. Now you have a couple of guys tht probly have no common sense ready to some up because of snitches.
JRxGRUBZx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 12:07 PM   #40
RACER X
what R you lookin' at?

Feedback Rating: (26)

Trackdays: 8

Bike(s):
'14 Honda GROM! 181cc of fury!!
'10 Aprilia Tuono Factory-SOLD
'08 Busa - sold
A few more bought
A few more sold

Quote:
Like I said be mad man and tell them to cut it out, advise them to ride a little earlier , tell the to slow down and wear gloves an a helmet . Maybe tell them some safe spots to ride around the area. Now you have a couple of guys tht probly have no common sense ready to some up because of snitches.
or they could be hot heads like your coming off an escalate the sit. then you may have a brawl or jacked up car, cuz they live there as well.........
Trump/Zimmerman 2016
Make America Great Again!
RACER X is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement