MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 11-18-2009, 01:22 AM   #41
Reventon

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 5 years

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcsanchez68 View Post
Ridding someone else bike is not the same, test ridding a bike will not allow you to tell if it is a good one or not, the throttle being different that your bike does not make it a bad bike. A joy ride for 5 minutes one day is not enough, ask people that owns one.

Again taking this people seriosly it could be your mistake and you could be missing out on a a bike that you want, just because some people can not afford it they are going to talk smack about it, if you like if go and get your information from the informed and MV owner.
Exactly. You can ask me. lol
Reventon is offline   Reply With Quote