MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Reply
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 04-09-2006, 07:53 PM   #41
Slvr04
"Bird of Prey"
 
Slvr04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Houston
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 512

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
06 Busa




Member Garage





Didnt we, speaking as a country, fight for freedom of speach? religion? The right to bear arms? The right to believe in what we choose as long it it does not directly affect another persons rights? Or are we to give directives on how, what when and where someone should do, speak and believe in.

I thought that would be considered dictatorship.
Slvr04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Lets Talk : Company Bonuses..... Solracer Off Topic 202 12-28-2011 10:54 AM
LSU Flag Burning Today Snoogyns848 The Circus 98 05-13-2011 11:42 AM
so lets talk BOATS Azylum Off Topic 74 10-25-2010 02:12 PM
Lets Talk Jackets viper3ez Gear Talk 44 06-24-2010 11:59 PM
lets talk : BACKPACKS GAU-8 Off Topic 4 01-30-2010 07:14 PM
Advertisement
Old 04-09-2006, 07:53 PM   #42
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com
 
ScooterTrash's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Cut n Shoot
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 17,239


Bike(s):
lots of em






Quote:
Originally Posted by Slvr04
BTW I love how you get pissy over every post that dosent coincide with your own opinion.
as said before, I'm not getting pissy with you, just giving my opinion and also reading your opinion, I just happen to think yours sucks, but thats ok, you were in the military to give me that right to think your point of view and lack of patriotism sucks , remember??.
__________________
[COLOR="Lime"][B]Highway HorrorS c.c.[/B][/COLOR]



[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]
ScooterTrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2006, 07:55 PM   #43
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com
 
ScooterTrash's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Cut n Shoot
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 17,239


Bike(s):
lots of em






hahahha, E1 yeah, thats it, E1.
I also have two sons in the military, E1 lifers also:laughing6
__________________
[COLOR="Lime"][B]Highway HorrorS c.c.[/B][/COLOR]



[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]
ScooterTrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2006, 07:56 PM   #44
Slvr04
"Bird of Prey"
 
Slvr04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Houston
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 512

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
06 Busa




Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by ScooterTrash
hahahha, E1 yeah, thats it, E1.
I also have two sons in the military, E1 lifers also:laughing6

:laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6
__________________
06 Hayabusa
Slvr04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2006, 08:01 PM   #45
Slvr04
"Bird of Prey"
 
Slvr04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Houston
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 512

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
06 Busa




Member Garage





check pms sir
__________________
06 Hayabusa
Slvr04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2006, 08:23 PM   #46
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com
 
ScooterTrash's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Cut n Shoot
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 17,239


Bike(s):
lots of em






Quote:
Originally Posted by Slvr04
check pms sir
yes sir, I did and thanks
__________________
[COLOR="Lime"][B]Highway HorrorS c.c.[/B][/COLOR]



[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]
ScooterTrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2006, 08:43 PM   #47
SackDragger
Senior Member
 
SackDragger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: League City
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 214


Bike(s):
Gixxer









Is it too late for a group hug...?
__________________
Unless you're in prison, never fight naked.

Cheesy Family Photos:
http://s84.photobucket.com/albums/k2/ctreat/
SackDragger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2006, 08:58 PM   #48
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com
 
ScooterTrash's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Cut n Shoot
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 17,239


Bike(s):
lots of em






Quote:
Originally Posted by SackDragger
Is it too late for a group hug...?
u missed it
__________________
[COLOR="Lime"][B]Highway HorrorS c.c.[/B][/COLOR]



[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]
ScooterTrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2006, 10:41 AM   #49
Moody
Holy Smokes!
 
Moody's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Feedback Rating: (4)
Posts: 14,685


Bike(s):
281









I will burn whatever flag I want. Whenever I want because I have the right to do so. As, long as it is not in a fire ban area. Besides, all the flags are made in Korea anyways.
__________________

Open your eyes and reclaim the freedom you were born with. - Moody
Moody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2006, 10:46 AM   #50
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com
 
ScooterTrash's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Cut n Shoot
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 17,239


Bike(s):
lots of em






^yer' just a rebel doooood
__________________
[COLOR="Lime"][B]Highway HorrorS c.c.[/B][/COLOR]



[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]
ScooterTrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2006, 10:48 AM   #51
Moody
Holy Smokes!
 
Moody's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Feedback Rating: (4)
Posts: 14,685


Bike(s):
281









Quote:
Originally Posted by ScooterTrash
^yer' just a rebel doooood
Nope, I love my country and want it to be exactly as I see fit.

If burning a flag gets my point across then so be it but, of course I am an American. A Mexican burning my flag in downtown Houston is a different story. I do Mexican by the way... not a US Citizen with a Mexican lineage.
__________________

Open your eyes and reclaim the freedom you were born with. - Moody

Last edited by Moody; 04-10-2006 at 10:51 AM.
Moody is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Advertisement


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:47 AM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy